Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    You're quoting someone else there buddy, so dont bother trying to lump what I said in with what someone else said that is COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT.

If you don't care what I have to say then dont bother quoting me and trying to engage a conversation, you need to work a little harder on your bait because you suck at it, although judging you by your post history says everything, another idiot that spews shit with no way to back it up, go crawl back into the hole you crawled out of.

Nazi apologist...HAHAHAHAHAHA, HILARIOUS!
    no arguments,just add hominems. Typical for your kind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Well you can't do that, but you can blame A for allowing B to be present at all, and thus allowing the conception of the crime.
    Politicians to be blamed for every crime that happened ever because they allowed people to be present!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    No she doesn't.

Oh wait it's fox news. Not even worth responding to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    I have 2 gay friends who voted for Trump for that very reason. He was the only candidate this election saying he would protect the gay community from acts like this or even acknowledge them at all.
    But why? All of his picks for cabinet oppose LGBT rights;

Jeff Sessions, attorney general - supported a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage; voted against adding sexual orientation and gender identity to the definition of hate crimes; and voted against repealing the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy.

Mike Pompeo, Central Intelligence Agency director - While serving in congress, Pompeo voted to protect anti-same-sex marriage opinions as free speech and also supported a bill saying a state’s definition of marriage should supersede the federal one.

Betsy DeVos, Education secretary - a long history of donating to anti-LGBT, pro-GOP causes.(Focus on Family)

These are just some of Trumps picks that are anti-LGBT, Reince Priebus, Tom Price, Mike Flynn and Nikki Haley are all just as bad, the only possibility of some neutrality would be from Elaine Chao, unless she takes after her husband and his views.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    no arguments,just add hominems. Typical for your kind.
    Oh wow, pot calling the kettle black. What the hell have you said in this thread? Oh right, absolutely nothing, typical for your kind.

Wilders as a politician is quite extreme, especially compared to the other parties. A lot of people seem to like it though, and they look at him as the only guy who could save The Netherlands from islamisation while the others only look away. His party has grown considerably the past couple of years, due to a combination of the refugee crisis and the fact that other parties have screwed up so badly in their promises. I wouldn't be surprised to see this guy becoming the next minister president, if he can get another party to rule together. I'd be glad to see Rutte go atleast.

He also called out to other politicians that they'd have blood on their hands if terrorist attacks would occur in The Netherlands, during a debate about the refugee crisis.

Deleted

Jeff Sessions, attorney general - supported a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage; voted against adding sexual orientation and gender identity to the definition of hate crimes; and voted against repealing the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy.

Mike Pompeo, Central Intelligence Agency director - While serving in congress, Pompeo voted to protect anti-same-sex marriage opinions as free speech and also supported a bill saying a state’s definition of marriage should supersede the federal one.

Betsy DeVos, Education secretary - a long history of donating to anti-LGBT, pro-GOP causes.(Focus on Family)

These are just some of Trumps picks that are anti-LGBT, Reince Priebus, Tom Price, Mike Flynn and Nikki Haley are all just as bad, the only possibility of some neutrality would be from Elaine Chao, unless she takes after her husband and his views.
    You forgot Mike "keeping gays from marrying is not discrimination, but an enforcement of God’s idea" Pence

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, pot calling the kettle black. What the hell have you said in this thread? Oh right, absolutely nothing, typical for your kind.
    I don't see conservative christains storming a gay club with guns now do we? you want to push the "evil republican" image i see. Thay have no power the last time some white christan decided to go all biblical on me he was shouting on a fucking street corner like a loony. Last time a muslim made what i would akin to an anti-LGBT statement he came at people with a gun. Chrisitans are defanged and harmless, i guess thats why you use them as an example(kicking peole when they are down classy). Fuck even westbro are bunch of jokes now. Why don't you set your sights on a real enemy you know the one who gone out of his way to prove that he and people like him are a threat. Or are you just cowards?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    You forgot Mike "keeping gays from marrying is not discrimination, but an enforcement of God’s idea" Pence
    Completely forgot about that tit, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    I have 2 gay friends who voted for Trump for that very reason. He was the only candidate this election saying he would protect the gay community from acts like this or even acknowledge them at all.
    Maybe he should tell that to his supporters.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/215878...street-attack/

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...a2b32c69fcc9a0

http://www.advocate.com/politics/201...-voted-hillary
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    I don't see conservative christains storming a gay club with guns now do we? you want to push the "evil republican" image i see. Thay have no power the last time some white christan decided to go all biblical on me he was shouting on a fucking street corner like a loony. Last time a muslim made what i would akin to an anti-LGBT statement he came at people with a gun. Chrisitans are defanged and harmless, i guess thats why you use them as an example(kicking peole when they are down classy). Fuck even westbro are bunch of jokes now. Why don't you set your sights on a real enemy you know the one who gone out of his way to prove that he and people like him are a threat. Or are you just cowards?
    What the hell are you talking about? I was responding to someone who said his two gay friends voted for Trump and I asked why and you went all batshit. But sorry to burst your bubble, "pray the gay away" camps are disgusting and funded by a fair amount of GOP members/affiliates, you cant deny that. Christians defanged and harmless? Are you fucking kidding me? Christians sent my country back twenty years and they STILL try to hold it back, stifling laws for basic human rights and you think that's harmless? Give me a break, kicking people when they are down my ass.

PPS: I never even mentioned Christians ONCE, why the hell are you bringing it up?!

What the hell are you talking about? I was responding to someone who said his two gay friends voted for Trump and I asked why and you went all batshit. But sorry to burst your bubble, "pray the gay away" camps are disgusting and funded by a fair amount of GOP members/affiliates, you cant deny that. Christians defanged and harmless? Are you fucking kidding me? Christians sent my country back twenty years and they STILL try to hold it back, stifling laws for basic human rights and you think that's harmless? Give me a break, kicking people when they are down my ass.

PPS: I never even mentioned Christians ONCE, why the hell are you bringing it up?!
    Quoting leviticus at people is worse than murder~khali

Deleted
    Quoting leviticus at people is worse than murder~khali
    Keep drinking the coolaid friend

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    And don't even mention the Oklahoma City bombing. Clearly, strict border controls would have prevented that one as well!

Oh, wait...

definately, i think a wall around oklahoma would have prevented that one, but clinton didnt build that wall so we know he was responsible for that attack due to wall building failure.

Really the fascists on the extrene right are so quick to forget that we have had attacks like this for decades before the favorite excuse lately of syrian refugees being behind it.

- - - Updated - - -

you have seen them storming and bombing abortion clinics and i remember seeing numerous right wing extremists being pretty ok with the attack on Pulse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    definately, i think a wall around oklahoma would have prevented that one, but clinton didnt build that wall so we know he was responsible for that attack due to wall building failure.

Really the fascists on the extrene right are so quick to forget that we have had attacks like this for decades before the favorite excuse lately of syrian refugees being behind it.
    Imagine the construction bill behind the wall around the WTC...lol

Keep drinking the coolaid friend
    keep castrating yourself friend.

Deleted
    keep castrating yourself friend.
    Seriously what the hell are you trying to say? You're making zero sense at all...in any of your posts..

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post

- - - Updated - - -

you have seen them storming and bombing abortion clinics and i remember seeing numerous right wing extremists being pretty ok with the attack on Pulse
    Abortion has nothing to do with LGBT, try again. Unless your saying abortion is more inportant that LGBT rights? Oh no no no bad argument to pick there.

Deleted
    I don't see conservative christains storming a gay club with guns now do we? you want to push the "evil republican" image i see. Thay have no power the last time some white christan decided to go all biblical on me he was shouting on a fucking street corner like a loony. Last time a muslim made what i would akin to an anti-LGBT statement he came at people with a gun. Chrisitans are defanged and harmless, i guess thats why you use them as an example(kicking peole when they are down classy).
    He simply listed the policy positions and policy history of Trumps picks that affect/ed the LGBT community. How you interpreted that as him lashing out against christians is beyond me.

Deleted
    Abortion has nothing to do with LGBT, try again. Unless your saying abortion is more inportant that LGBT rights? Oh no no no bad argument to pick there.
    Oh...ok then...I cant really follow this guys train of thought at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    He simply listed the policy positions and policy history of Trumps picks that affect/ed the LGBT community. How you interpreted that as him lashing out against christians is beyond me.
    Beyond me too, I have no idea where he got that from

Seriously what the hell are you trying to say? You're making zero sense at all...in any of your posts..
    I am pointing out the anti christan bias you have. You go to such extremes to defend muslims and their actions because you are "rebeling" like some teenager defending his new ear pearcing. All you can offer is:

Well muslims may have killed a shit tone of gay people but its the christans who shout bible shit at me in the street that are the problem.

I find you such a coward for it.