Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anything thats a surprise, its the surprise and anticipation that gets me,

Like my Birthday this year, my other half said we had a budget of 20 each, we both went over that to surprise the other.

I booked her shark diving experience,
    She got me lego dimensions and a STRIKE 7 keyboard

an KA-50 Black Shark attack helicopter. loaded with a full A2G armament. ooh and an aircraft carrier.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    an KA-50 Black Shark attack helicopter. loaded with a full A2G armament. ooh and an aircraft carrier.
    Be sure to stipulate the carrier should come with a designated space to store said vessel, or it'll be way more trouble than its worth.

Frankly I want nothing at Christmas. Basically it's turned into a game of "Lets see who gets the better present". It's a holiday that was stolen by religion from a pagan celebration of the end of year and then turned into a time for everyone to spend money on useless stuff that people don't want, and the advertisers have a ball in trying to get their products into the house by promising you they are what everyone needs.

Bah Humbug!

10+ Year Old Account
    A new movie in which Darth Vader kicks ass and takes names . . . oh wait, I got that.

I'm happy.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Be sure to stipulate the carrier should come with a designated space to store said vessel, or it'll be way more trouble than its worth.
    Fair point.

I would like an aircraft carrier. akin to the Kennedy. with 2500 on board to fulfil my bidding. and a lifetime supply of supplies for said ship. and it's various needs. oh what the hell, it's christmas! throw in a couple of destroyers and a cargo ship or three. filled with a combination of russian and american hardware.

and my own corner of the world. an artificial island. it doesn't have to be big. just a few square miles. my carrier fleet will protect it. oh, the island has to have hardwired fiber internet. and a pool. maybe avril lavigne in said pool making out with jessica Alba and that new chick from the power rangers, the pink one. why not, the old one aswell. and some ribs.

I think that's it.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

World War 3 !

More games and movies can be made with real history, instead fake one.

I hope that my friends and family enjoys the gifts I got them, that's about it honestly within the realm of reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    World War 3 !

More games and movies can be made with real history, instead fake one.
    OK, we'll send you to the front lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    Fair point.

I would like an aircraft carrier. akin to the Kennedy. with 2500 on board to fulfil my bidding. and a lifetime supply of supplies for said ship. and it's various needs. oh what the hell, it's christmas! throw in a couple of destroyers and a cargo ship or three. filled with a combination of russian and american hardware.

and my own corner of the world. an artificial island. it doesn't have to be big. just a few square miles. my carrier fleet will protect it. oh, the island has to have hardwired fiber internet. and a pool. maybe avril lavigne in said pool making out with jessica Alba and that new chick from the power rangers, the pink one. why not, the old one aswell. and some ribs.

I think that's it.
    That seems excessive. I'm not convinced you need any more than two cargo ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    if you could have anything in the world? or perhaps there is something you really want santa to bring you?
    A different family to celebrate the next Christmas with.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Less trucks driving in groups of people.
    Yea that's one xmas gift that will be on back-order permanently.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

For Trump and most of his cabinet to taken out
    or this external would be cool
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

1million tax free so i can live of the babys the money makes until i die in cave and avoid humans !

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    A world without religion. Kappa.
    no-Kappa

chars

10+ Year Old Account
    To live on a different planet/in a different universe. I have a specific one in mind, but it's not something I'm gonna share.

This is about as likely to happen as world peace, to be honest (basically never gonna happen)... So if we're wishing for impossible things I'm gonna ask for something that gets me to a more interesting place I might actually want to exist in, and gets me away from the hell that is humanity at the same time.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    To live on a different planet/in a different universe. I have a specific one in mind, but it's not something I'm gonna share.
    wow this is a very interesting thing to want for christmas. i wonder what universe or planet you want to live on. have you ever been abducted?
    Hi

Hhmmmm, thinking about a pirate lady so that she wil shiver me timbers rrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2016-12-22 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    Just some quiet days would be enough.