Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i've been getting less dc lately, but one thing is for sure, 95% of the time i try to fel rush, lets say, from a high place to a lower one, it will dc me.

Fel barrage does dc me too, but that's more rare and only happened once, was in bg, swimming, then use fel barrage while moving the character, boom, dc.

in most cases where i get DCed for rushing, it's either on an uneven terrain
    or when i use any (don't know exactly which) combination of: Felrush, camera-turn via mouse right-click, Q or E for straving

according to the devs, there exists a mechanic that DCs every player unit that moves in a way improper for it's current buffs and/or abilities.

Keep getting them, sometimes I have few days with none, and than I have a day with like 4-5 times, and always in a crucial moments... 2 times during nightbane run... luckily we made it, but not thanks to me DC twice, once during moroes and once during a big-ass pull...
    Every time this happens I submit a bug report, stating "keep getting sometimes while using Fel-Rush".

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    have literally never had a DC from fel rush and I use it as soon as it is off CD anywhere I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    have literally never had a DC from fel rush and I use it as soon as it is off CD anywhere I am.
    I don't use it quite this much, but I also have yet to be DC'd from Fel Rush. The odd thing is I have used it to climb unpathable terrain, places too steep to walk up but it still will let me slide up it via Fel Rush (though I've never tried this without first being in the air).

The only major gamebreaking thing I deal with are the random client crashes, and it seems like nearly a half of those are when I'm jumping or turning my camera (happens on any of my characters). I used to have them happen very infrequently, but ever since Legion I've been dealing with it on average at least once per week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I don't use it quite this much, but I also have yet to be DC'd from Fel Rush. The odd thing is I have used it to climb unpathable terrain, places too steep to walk up but it still will let me slide up it via Fel Rush (though I've never tried this without first being in the air).

The only major gamebreaking thing I deal with are the random client crashes, and it seems like nearly a half of those are when I'm jumping or turning my camera (happens on any of my characters). I used to have them happen very infrequently, but ever since Legion I've been dealing with it on average at least once per week.
    My only odd occurence with Fel Rush is sometimes it gives me like a slippery slide effect, where at the end of the rush my Character gets flung at high speed an extra 15-20yrds. Seems to only happen if i'm going down and incline that has a slight vertical lip at the end. Kind of funny at times since it feels like i'm ski jumping.

Are people really arguing if the bug should be fixed or not?

Don't get me wrong guys, I am happy that you never had problems with Fel Rush, good for you, buy nobody cares if it works for you. It does not work for a lot of others and needs to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    You can rush against any object, corner, wall, whatever you want. Turning the character fast while using the said ability causes the server to think you moved in an impossible way and disconnects you, this happens with goblin gliders aswell.

I'm surprised some people tend to recreate this problem very often, even if i try to force it, it's almost impossible for me
    Change your habit how you use fel rush and you will almost never have this problem, sadly i can't give you a more detailed advice how you avoid this problem.
    So looking behind you while Fel Rushing to stay alert isn't allowed.

Sound intended....
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    So looking behind you while Fel Rushing to stay alert isn't allowed.

Sound intended....
    Not funny how it is now, yeah.
    But...turn around a few milliseconds later or get a dc? Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    Not funny how it is now, yeah.
    But...turn around a few milliseconds later or get a dc? Your choice.
    Except it's not as simple as that, as no one knows exactly how/why it happens.
    I've been FR DC'd without having done any wonky camera turning.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

You probably don't play with your DH very much then.

Had a DC from retreat yesterday, was a first and I presume due to how I jumped beforehand + turning for eyebeam. This is to add onto the fel rush DC's and the 'landing on unpathable terrain' dc's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Get used to it. It won't be fixed. Warrior charge has the same issue (not quite as often as with fel rush, but it happens). This has been happening since day 1 of the game, demon hunters have just gotten the same "feature" now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    You probably don't play with your DH very much then.
    Well it is my main and I play it daily.. so yeah?

Well it is my main and I play it daily.. so yeah?
    Hard to believe your claims about never DCing with FR then, happens 3-4 times a week for me easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Hard to believe your claims about never DCing with FR then, happens 3-4 times a week for me easily.
    Maybe I don't play on a Potato. I mean for what reason would I need to say I don't DC if I actually did?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    Get used to it. It won't be fixed. Warrior charge has the same issue (not quite as often as with fel rush, but it happens). This has been happening since day 1 of the game, demon hunters have just gotten the same "feature" now.
    Wut. I mained a Warrior for half of wrath and Cata and never D/Céd from Charging.

Maybe it's a EU server thing.

Maybe I don't play on a Potato. I mean for what reason would I need to say I don't DC if I actually did?
    Not sure if you're trying to be funny since this has nothing to do with the hardware the person is using and entirely based on the servers believing you made an illegitimate move.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Not sure if you're trying to be funny since this has nothing to do with the hardware the person is using and entirely based on the servers believing you made an illegitimate move.
    Not trying to be funny, I just don't DC from Fel Rush and people keep telling me I do. If we are connecting to the same servers then Hardware was the next thing that makes sense.

Maybe I just don't Fel Rush into walls or something.

Yes, I am sure there is some difference in how you fel rush (it's almost a given that you use a very fixed.. 'technique' for lack of a better word), but if you don't know the issue when so many others do maybe, just maybe, you aren't particularly qualified to diagnose the issue?

No? Never occurred?