Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Don't know if you guys didn't catch it in 400 Days Later but the black guy's chapter, if you hid in the bush, you saw Lilly's corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Don't know if you guys didn't catch it in 400 Days Later but the black guy's chapter, if you hid in the bush, you saw Lilly's corpse.
    No, that's the person Lily shot, it changes depending on who she shot in your play through.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    No, that's the person Lily shot, it changes depending on who she shot in your play through.
    Hm weird. I heard it was Lilly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only know because it was in an ign piece with both photos of each character dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yup, and that blood would be congealed to all hell, so when you shot them it wouldn't be this massive splash all over the place. As a nurse I always have to suspend disbelief, seen way too many dead people after only a few hours how solid they are.
    You are ignoring the zombie viruses anticoagulant properties.

- - - Updated - - -

No it was definitely the person she shot, because there was only 1 body there. Although I doubt Lilly is still alive, and if she is I really don't want to run into her....
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    You are ignoring the zombie viruses anticoagulant properties.
    The zombie virus doesn't make even a lick of sense if you really start thinking about it, so you just have suspension of disbelief to roll with it. I mean, all the walkers in the north, regardless of the storm at the end, should in no conceivable way be able to produce the body heat required not to go below 0 degrees celsius and freeze to death. Unless water in a zombie completely changes properties from regular water so zombies become immune to frost damages (which would kill any human by being in the cold for very long), there is no way that a zombie could survive those weather conditions.

Even if a zombie virus existed, nature itself would kill them off in various ways, one of them being the weather climate. Either they rot away in the glazing sun in some desert or savannah, or simply freeze to death in any type of winter that is colder than 0 degrees celsius.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2014-09-03 at 07:55 PM.

I forgot all about Lilly, it could be interesting to see her again in season 3 but I doubt it will happen. She has no reason to hate on Clementine as she wasn't involved in killing her dad, so they could still get along. Kenny however..... I'm sure Lilly will want him dead, badly

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Kenny however..... I'm sure Lilly will want him dead, badly
    Well Kenny did "a salt" her father... it was a stretch... I'm sorry.

<no spoilers pls>
    I got some questions:
    - How's the replayability? Does the story change significantly if I choose other major actions?
    - Can I ditch Kenny somehow if I replay? Yes/No
    - Can I ditch that school boy? Yes/No

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    <no spoilers pls>
    I got some questions:
    - How's the replayability? Does the story change significantly if I choose other major actions?

Thanks
    1. You can't actually change the story (You can change the ending though); Telltale works through illusion. Your choices change how you experience the story, though.
    2. Yes.
    3. Arvoo? Your stuck with him until half way through the episode when you make your choice.

Deleted
    <no spoilers pls>
    I got some questions:

Thanks
    -It isn't that great tbh, I played the entire game using a random number generator using the numbers 1-2-3-4 to decide what action to take because it felt so dull...the only choices that really mattered where where you decide between 2 people who to save/kill.
    For example, the entire time my RNG thing made Kenny my enemy by siding against others. And after 10-15 times going against him I made 1 choice to make him happy and suddenly he forgot about all the times I turned against him. It seems that "Kenny will remember this" only goes for the next conversation coming up.

-This is a major spoiler, I'd remove this question if I were you.

-Same as above.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I forgot all about Lilly, it could be interesting to see her again in season 3 but I doubt it will happen. She has no reason to hate on Clementine as she wasn't involved in killing her dad, so they could still get along. Kenny however..... I'm sure Lilly will want him dead, badly
    I ended up killing almost everybody with with random number generator, granted I'm pretty happy with that considering how badly majority of characters are written. It seems like every character in the game was designed to make drama over nothing. And the only couple who didn't make drama were killed off pretty fast in the second season...

I just used the random number generator and treated the game like tv show, I liked Jane though and I'm glad I was left with her solely. I can't stand drama makers.

- - - Updated - - -

I found 400 days rather weird, it just seemed like a major easter egg extra to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    <no spoilers pls>
    I got some questions:

Thanks
    I haven't replayed either seasons, I'd rather just watch lets plays and skip to the bits I'm interested in, you really can't do many big big changes, it all flows in the same direction, its just the ending that really changes, but again, I just watched lets plays to see the various ones. The gameplay isn't there to make it a must to replay.

Yeah, at the end though

Yes.

Enjoyable.
    Wish they would make a entire RPG based game on the series.
    Dosent even have to follow their specific story, just the world.
    (none of that cheaply fastly made movie game crap)

So the third season came out.

I have to say I'm pretty annoyed that you're being forced to primarily play a character who isn't Clementine.

Furthermore holy hell the resolutions to the Season 2 storylines that they put as a flashback in Episode 1...damn. All of them except for being alone are just so hamfisted and "render the choices in season 2 irrelevant." Particularly what happens to Jane, killing herself after discovering she's pregnant. Kenny's death as well was just...god it was so lazy and did such a disservice to the character you've grown to love/hate over 2 seasons.

I had thought they would make choices matter FINALLY after the last few franchises (Especially Game of Thrones) being pretty dogshit, but guess I was wrong.

I found it crap and shitty writing how they got rid of Kenny like that, BUT! as it seems they're going over every option with a fine tooth comb appearance wise e.g. Injuries via clementine's flashback and who you were with, is there a small chance that you could meet up with a Jane or Kenny when you had the option of leaving them?

At the end of the day it's a linear story and complaining "muh choices didn't matter" in a video game is always funny as it's always the illusion of choice that is only going to lead to less then a handful of outcomes and if those choices are transferred over into the next game they are rendered officially worthless through writing as is necessary to continue to tell a linear story.

If you have played through 2 seasons already and are just now realizing this... /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    At the end of the day it's a linear story and complaining "muh choices didn't matter" in a video game is always funny as it's always the illusion of choice that is only going to lead to less then a handful of outcomes and if those choices are transferred over into the next game they are rendered officially worthless through writing as is necessary to continue to tell a linear story.

If you have played through 2 seasons already and are just now realizing this... /facepalm
    Cute how you always seem to talk down to anybody who has a problem with a game.

Apparently people aren't allowed to be annoyed when the game goes against its one advertised feature? You know, Telltale games, advertised as a linear experience where choices don't matter!

Calm down Mr. Tryhard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    I found it crap and shitty writing how they got rid of Kenny like that, BUT! as it seems they're going over every option with a fine tooth comb appearance wise e.g. Injuries via clementine's flashback and who you were with, is there a small chance that you could meet up with a Jane or Kenny when you had the option of leaving them?
    I'd be very surprised if true since the amount of people who still have either of those characters alive is going to be exceptionally small now. Technically I never saw Jane die but the assumption is that it was Luke's child she was pregnant with, which I would assume is still happening even though I left her. It would also "explain" (After the fact) why Jane seemingly goes insane if you abandon her after killing Kenny saying "She can't do this by herself."

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Cute how you always seem to talk down to anybody who has a problem with a game.

Apparently people aren't allowed to be annoyed when the game goes against its one advertised feature? You know, Telltale games, advertised as a linear experience where choices don't matter!

Calm down Mr. Tryhard.
    Yet you have done nothing to discredit what was stated. All telltale says is your choices matter, and they do to a certain extent like they do in every game. Your experience will change slightly in Uncharted by doing an all pistol run vs an assault rifle run that doesn't make it not linear. Telltale games in general are the definition of linear story telling if you don't grasp that then maybe we're having a discussion that's above your pay grade.

Expecting anything but a linear story in a telltale gave after dozens of games at this point is the definition of insanity.

Please post productively and respectfully. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2016-12-22 at 09:55 PM.

Yup so you just continue insulting people who complain a product isn't what was advertised.

It must suck to be such an utter pessimist that you never are excited for something. Back to ignoring you I go.

Maybe actually contribute to the discussion rather than shitposting about how right you always are.