Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    You know, for a man (Donald Trump) that supposedly isn't a racist; seems to surround himself with racists. Kind of makes you wonder...
    Same could be said about Hilary surrounding herself with rapists and pedophiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Same could be said about Hilary surrounding herself with rapists and pedophiles.
    Like clockwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Like clockwork.
    He forgot the emails. Something's up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    He forgot the emails. Something's up...
    Hope he's not sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I said a credible source...

- - - Updated - - -

This is what a credible source actually looks like:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.34fecdee9c8e
    The talking points article links immediately to the original article that he made the quotes in:
    http://artvoice.com/2016/12/23/want-.../#.WF3XFrYrLom

It then follows it up with a link to the local news article about it:
    http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/23/ca...-social-media/

This means that Talking Points Memo was a perfectly credible source, as IT CITED THE CLAIMS, but you couldn't be bothered to make it two sentences into the article. It's unbelievable how lazy, entitled, and whiny you guys are when there is a story you don't want to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Which pedophiles?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Like clockwork.
    Look at his sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Question: While no doubt this is really stupid and not something anyone should be doing, what are we accomplishing by turning each incident of this type into a news piece? We've already established people who don't already care are willing to dismiss or overlook it. People who already care... already care. What is the anticipated outcome here?
    That's fine but i'll be damned if we remain silent on it. This is exactly the wrong attitude. These people need to be exposed, they need day light. Make the own it.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    This means that Talking Points Memo was a perfectly credible source, as IT CITED THE CLAIMS, but you couldn't be bothered to make it two sentences into the article. It's unbelievable how lazy, entitled, and whiny you guys are when there is a story you don't want to be true.
    Yeah, I'm lazy. You should know by now how huge the amount of shit sources is that people come up with. I don't have the interest to click any idiotic clickbait link that comes across this board.

Talkingpointsmemo.com? Wtf is that even? Yeah, it's reasonable to ask for a more credible source that the international audience on this forum recognises as an actual source that can be taken seriously. I'm not beyond being educated, as someone did a while ago about the Pew Research Center, but please, if you have anything worthwhile to say, don't expect me to do the work of digging up a decent source.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And I want to see Trump eaten by a Llama.
    The guy or the animal?
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Yeah, I'm lazy. You should know by now how huge the amount of shit sources is that people come up with. I don't have the interest to click any idiotic clickbait link that comes across this board.

Talkingpointsmemo.com? Wtf is that even? Yeah, it's reasonable to ask for a more credible source that the international audience on this forum recognises as an actual source that can be taken seriously. I'm not beyond being educated, as someone did a while ago about the Pew Research Center, but please, if you have anything worthwhile to say, don't expect me to do the work of digging up a decent source.
    A decent source was presented to you. It's called Talking Points Memo, and it sourced its claims in the second and third sentences.

A "talking points memo" is a set of issues you bring to a debate. The website Talking Points Memo has been around for something like 15 years and was founded by a Polk Award winning journalist.
    -ynnady

Trumpworld - where facts aren't welcome but crazy is.

I said a credible source...
    pls, The Hill is pretty credible :P I purposely tried to avoid wapo and huffingtonpost and places like that since it's too easy to dismiss as "LOLBIAS FAKE NEWS" etc... The Hill is more neutral and focused only on politics.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    A decent source was presented to you. It's called Talking Points Memo, and it sourced its claims in the second and third sentences.

A "talking points memo" is a set of issues you bring to a debate. The website Talking Points Memo has been around for something like 15 years and was founded by a Polk Award winning journalist.
    To be fair, as someone not from the US I was sketched out a bit by it when I first came across it a year or two ago until I looked into them a bit more.

How did he get on a school board?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    pls, The Hill is pretty credible :P I purposely tried to avoid wapo and huffingtonpost and places like that since it's too easy to dismiss as "LOLBIAS FAKE NEWS" etc... The Hill is more neutral and focused only on politics.

To be fair, as someone not from the US I was sketched out a bit by it when I first came across it a year or two ago until I looked into them a bit more.
    I hear that, but one way to gauge the veracity of a source is... to click on it and see that it is citing it's claims... three sentences in.
    -ynnady

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like clockwork.
    I mean, if one side is going to be hyperbolic, might as well join in on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Trumpworld - where facts aren't welcome but crazy is.
    Isn't that TumblrWorld?

Deleted
    Most italians are so fucking dumb, not surprised at all, saying this as an italian myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ist-obama-dies

New York Co-chair of Trump's campaign, former GOP Gubernatorial candidate and serves on the Buffalo School Board where he just recently introduced a proposal to mandate Trump's photo being displayed in every public school.

So with people like this feeling more emboldened, what should be the response? "Light is the best disinfectant" or "Starve the beast" ?
    You can't have it both ways, people regularly claimed
    "Bush is a Nazi, execute him for treason!"
    "Fuck Bush, I hope he gets cancer and dies!"

Let's not forget the protesters screaming for Melania to get raped or for Trumps plane to crash.

In short, get fucked hypocrite.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-24 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    You can't have it both ways, people regularly claimed
    "Bush is a Nazi, execute him for treason!"
    "Fuck Bush, I hope he gets cancer and dies!"

Let's not forget the protesters screaming for Melania to get raped or for Trumps plane to crash.

In short, get fucked hypocrite.
    Were any of these people in any position of power or well regarded by a political party or President-elect?
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-12-24 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I say let's do what conservatives do and make each incident a news piece and paint them with that brush.
    It seems to have worked for them so far.

Our arcane teachings used to dictate to not feed the trolls.
    At some point we decided to raise awareness.
    And here we are.