Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Start: 10/10
    Patch 7.1.5: 0/10
    Legendaries: -10/10

Overall probably give Legion a 6/10, they have introduced some new stuff which I have enjoyed like enhancing your weapon with artifact power and world quests. But the Artifact Knowledge system was executed poorly, blizzard never had alts in mind when making this feature which I hate cuz I am a casual altaholic.

Legendary system has been already way to easy to obtain in earlier expansions, mainly looking at MoP and WoD. And now this, plus they made the legendaries increase damage which was a stupid thing to do, what they should've done is make legendaries only give more/better utility or survival.

Raids I somewhat enjoy but since I am a casual I can't complain about that part. So yeah, 6/10

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

It's the best expansion so far.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    for now it's a 5/10

The RNG lotteri, AP grind, Legendary lotteri and proffesions pulls it down
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Deleted
    so boring to run same shitty dungeons in mythic + over and over and the raids are pretty bad this expansion so far, and pvp is also bad, same with class designs, id give this expansion 4/10 honestly, a little better than wod but still trash, i think people will see this later into the expansion, people that like grinding same dungeon for 541 times for same items just higher item lvls will like this expansion, i unsubbed and sold my account cause i am finally done with wow and i cant see myself ever returning, sold my 10 year old acc, i finally feel at peace and have no urge what so ever to log in anymore, i dont even wanna talk about the legendaries,
    Last edited by mmoc39f78ccd49; 2016-12-24 at 08:41 AM.

I think I give it a 5/10

The game is too fast paced
    Most classes are boring to play
    Little new pvp content or any attention to PVP
    Very unbalanced classes
    I never feel rewarded anymore in the game
    The story is not very interesting
    Little interaction between players, just go on autopilot slaughtering stuff gets dull.
    Most of the world quests are boring

+ I like the zones and many of the quests
    + It looks very good
    + I guess the dungeons and raids are good but I dont really care for them..

10+ Year Old Account
    Dust hasn't settled, not even at the raid tier.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    so boring to run same shitty dungeons in mythic + over and over and the raids are pretty bad this expansion so far, and pvp is also bad, same with class designs, id give this expansion 4/10 honestly, a little better than wod but still trash, i think people will see this later into the expansion, people that like grinding same dungeon for 541 times for same items just higher item lvls will like this expansion, i unsubbed and sold my account cause i am finally done with wow and i cant see myself ever returning, sold my 10 year old acc i finally feel at peace and have no urge what so ever to log in anymore, i dont even wanna talk about the legendaries
    What did you do in, say, MoP? Running the same dungeon it has always been like that, the only difference is that legion offers more difficulties.
    What exactly do you want? New dungeons every week?
    I ran the same dungeons in Wrath and did all the daily quests, I even did all the daily quests in MoP. Stop whining about doing the same things over and over, since it has always been like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Dust hasn't settled, not even at the raid tier.
    Here come the apologists...

It's probably a 7 or 8 right, roughly on part with MoP.

The content itself is probably what shines the most, especially when you compare it to Cata or WoD. 5 man's are pretty fun and the raids are pretty much on part for starting expansion raids. Plenty to do and feels mostly rewarding.

The bad is the legendary system, the RNG which has just gotten out of hand, even for an MMO, professions, alt play, and classes.

Alts can be fixed, the legendary system and RNG could be, but won't be fixed, and classes, well let's just say it ain't getting any better with 7.1.5.

PvP only has one reason to do it for most people, to unlock the artifact appearance.

That said, what they did well they did really well with, it's just the flip side is just as bad, but luckily overall it's fun. Although I must admit if I had the time to play like I did in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath, it might not hold up as well.

As it stands now for me, Wrath>TBC>Vanilla>Mop=Legion.....................Cata=WoD

Legion feels tiny and cramped with an almost linear feel to the zones.
    This expansion has also been horrible for professions and alts and the class balance is pretty bad not to mention they gutted and ruined classes and some specs.

at this rate I can't help but think the next expansion will be even smaller...

9/10 first couple of months. Unsubscribed after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, probably 9/10. I have some minor complaints, but on the whole Legion really brought WoW back for me. Best expansion in quite a while, probably since WotLK I'd say.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Mythic raiding is the pinnacle of WoW. Someone committing hrs of their time to a schedule to play a video game at the hardest achievable difficulty, should not fall behind some 14 year old because that 14 year old can log in 12 hrs a day. At the end of the day wow is a video game, and most of its playerbase are adults, most mythic raiders are adults. You can't expect adults to keep up with teenagers when it comes to time played. So introducing a new character progression system based on time spent on the game is moronic to say the least. WoW is a game, not a job.
    It's understandable that higher content should be more rewarding, however on the opposite end the game also has to reward playing more. Otherwise we will just revert to WoD where people would log in for half an hour, click a few buttons, and get a large majority of potential rewards for the day.

It's a delicate balance to maintain, and I won't deny it's been missed by varying degrees through out history.

Above average expansion.

Completely worth experiencing, but the way some features are executed make me not want to turn it into a long term commitment.

Deleted
    I feel that World Quests are such a wasted opportunity. This was Blizzards possibility of showing us they could make something that was always refreshing and fun. Instead it is literally just the quests you go through while leveling in the zones... Like c'mon Blizz. WQs feel like a chore, not something fun that you look forward to doing.

7+ Year Old Account
    6/10

Zones: 7/10, 2/10 for suramar city
    Story: 9/10
    Immersion: What?
    Leveling: 8/10
    Alt Leveling: 1/10
    Balancing: Balance druids are screwd
    Artifact Power: Not enough to warrant a rating
    Dungeons: 6/10
    Mythic Dungs: 860+ only
    Mythic+ Dungs: 890 carries lf +2 maw
    Halls of Valor: Sry guys looks like the key goes in the trash
    Court of Stars: Sry guys looks like i need proper team for this cause u guys suck
    Maw of Souls: Sry guys looks like my guild wants this key glhf
    Heroic EN: 870+ only
    Mythic EN: What do u mean we dont have 2 dks for il'gynoth
    Heroic ToV: Hi and welcome to wipefest
    Post-nerf Heroic ToV: Hi and welcome to a smaller wipefest
    Mythic ToV: OMG GUYS ITS TOO HARD PLZ NERF -raid team
    Post-nerf Mythic ToV: Holidays, see you after new years...
    Herbing: Skygolems everywhere, but you don't have one
    Mining: Dead after obileratrum boom
    Enchanting: Buying legion greens
    Alchemy: Wheres the procs! You suck i'm getting a new alchemist
    Alchemist: Wheres my rank 3! Its already been 800 flasks
    Order halls: 7/10
    Dalaran: Too crowded
    In front of Greymane Enclave: Annoying AF goblin that can't shut up
    Legendary System: 0/10
    My legend luck: 8/10
    Friend's legend luck: 3/10
    My (now useless) Alt's legend luck: 1/10
    My 2nd alt's legend luck: 6/10
    5th legend: What? Only missing another 1523 m+ to go to cover the diminishing return
    Mage Thread response rate: 10/10
    Other threads response rate: 1/10
    Cares you give about this reply:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    How would you rate Legion? I've waited patiently until now, not buying into the hype and keeping a watchful eye on the progress of the expansion. With things in life dying down a bit, I think I'm ready to start investing time in a game again, provided the game is good. So, Legion? Is it good? Is it fun? Will it provide me with months of entertainment or is it another one-trick pony like WoD? Would love to hear your thoughts.
    Well If I had to rank the expansion, along with the others. It's still going to be:

1st TBC - It's TBC, It's great. Had good ideas, large difficulty that people whined about like babies cause too difficult Is too difficult, too much strategic thinking required apparently.
    2nd Wrath - It's killing The Lich King, you don't need more reason to love It.
    3rd Legion, just because It's about the same kinda story, demons, outland, planets, wohoo, Naga and Illidan... just very badly executed, the stories don't connect well, as In the zones, but It's not bad. It's not better than TBC or Wrath, but It's better then the rest we've had definitely. Yet more grindy and less alt friendly... and to name all of the problems I'd need about 20 minutes.
    4th Warlords, just cause of the theme, the potential It could've had, and i'm a giant orc fanboy, so that expansion was primed to beat even TBC, but failed miseraly.
    5th Cataclysm, wasn't so bad, but that's when everything started to go from Hardcore, tough difficulty, to casual "Everyone can do all the content, even If one players plays for 10 months, and another plays for 2 months, you'll be roughly the same gear level and skill level"
    6th Mists of Pandaria of course, just because pandas, who cares, only good thing It gave us was the updated Horde lvl 60 PvP weapons that drop as Heirlooms off of Garrosh, the Grand Armored Wyvern and the end to the 4th War. And on a minor note, Garroshes shoulderpads as a drop able item.

So all In all, 6/10, had lots of potential, It's already close to half way through the expansion already and what did we do? One raid, one mini raid, both filler and not much meat to them, Nighthold supposedly being the big raid here, the Blackrock Foundry of this expansion, and that'd make the Tomb the Throne of Thunder for this expansion, and whatever last raid we get, would be the Siege of Orgrimmar of this expansion. Assuming they're going for 2 years maximum and not longer like they did In Mists, unlike the other expansions give or take. I think we'll be dried out for content by the end of new year and then have a looong wait for the new expansion we'll have announced at Blizzcon, just because "We're working on the next expansion, can't do more In Legion, sorry guys" excuse they give all the time.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

People here have made great points nonetheless. For me, I know this doesn't really add anything valuable to the discussion or that it's not that constructive but...

5/10 for me.

Hence the reason why I'm playing WoTLK currently.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

For a casual player like me, a strong 8/10. Keeps me logging in everyday and with how easy it is to make gold, i can afford a sub token every month and have some spare gold.