Can someone tell me what stat priority Ehn/Ele have now with 7.1.5?

Just curious what stats each class focuses on now.

http://www.stormearthandlava.com/

This has everything you need to know about elemental in 7.1.5. In short, Meatball Asc/LvB build wants Mastery > Crit, while the Icefury build wants Crit > Mastery. But you should definitely visit the website I linked, explains everything relevant in depth. Merry Christmas!

Enhancement will largely stay the same in terms of stat priority, where generally Mastery>Haste>All unless you have too little haste to effectively use SA (unsure if that trinket will remain the BiS in Nighthold, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it did).

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Enhancement will largely stay the same in terms of stat priority, where generally Mastery>Haste>All unless you have too little haste to effectively use SA (unsure if that trinket will remain the BiS in Nighthold, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it did).
    SA is a major concern of mine. I really hope better alternatives arise and it isn't a case where SA eclipses everything for the whole expansion.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    SA is a major concern of mine. I really hope better alternatives arise and it isn't a case where SA eclipses everything for the whole expansion.
    Might be still the case for SA in Nighthold at least. There aren't really sims currently available for that though, so dont quote me on that.
    SA just seems so good, even with a lower itemlevel than what is available in NH.

Ontopic: Enhancement will still be Mastery > Haste > Vers > Crit, depending on trinkets (mainly SA), stats might shift to haste > mastery > vers > crit. Other than that, 7.1.5 won't change a lot for us regarding stats.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Might be still the case for SA in Nighthold at least. There aren't really sims currently available for that though, so dont quote me on that.
    SA just seems so good, even with a lower itemlevel than what is available in NH.

Ontopic: Enhancement will still be Mastery > Haste > Vers > Crit, depending on trinkets (mainly SA), stats might shift to haste > mastery > vers > crit. Other than that, 7.1.5 won't change a lot for us regarding stats.
    Not a huge thing, but won't the boulderfist change shift crit above vers? I didn't even try to sim without boulderfist recently, just wondering if anyone did.

Quote Originally Posted by dadev View Post
    Not a huge thing, but won't the boulderfist change shift crit above vers? I didn't even try to sim without boulderfist recently, just wondering if anyone did.
    It'll put it on par with Versatility untill you're gearing in Nighthold, nothing really changes otherwise. Crit, like Versatility, is a pure damage increase, nothing more.
    If anything, it'll make playing Enhancement as OS (like I do) easier, as the other specs all favor crit and the change makes it 5% less bad (and another 5% from the base).
    I would still rate Versatility over crit as Enh simply because there is less of it, so you'll always have a base level of crit on gear, at which point the 1-2 Versatility pieces are keeping the stats in balance.

Quote Originally Posted by dadev View Post
    Not by a lot. They're closer together, but still pretty equal. Not to mention that there is a lot of crit on gear in nighthold anyways, so its not really that much of a problem to get some crit if it is better when 7.1.5 hits.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Thanks for replies. Yeah, figured as much, at least it'll promote crit from depressing stat. Just hoping that those 5% will roll into base damage.