Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yeah, thats all fine and shiny. but how do you think ppl decide which L they should upgrade ?

- - - Updated - - -

do you have a source ? obviously that passed me
    That's down to the individuals choice not exactly rocket science. Why should that matter how they decide if an legendary is worth upgrading.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard tell the items required to upgrade these things only drop in raids. Confirm or deny? And if confirmed does this include lfr?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I heard tell the items required to upgrade these things only drop in raids. Confirm or deny? And if confirmed does this include lfr?
    If you can get legendaries outside of "real" raiding, you should be able to upgrade them via LFR. No excuses.

If, however, they pull a "Balance of Power" and say it's Normal+ only, I may finally be done with the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    If you can get legendaries outside of "real" raiding, you should be able to upgrade them via LFR. No excuses.

If, however, they pull a "Balance of Power" and say it's Normal+ only, I may finally be done with the game.
    Agreed. You should be able to get them in any content youd get legendaries from.

100 item levels from pre raid and we're not even through the first tier. This is getting kinda ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Either way I don't want to continue listening to your excuses for assuming mythic+ isn't 5-man.
    I didnt assume you are doing m+, and i didnt assume you are not. You just didnt mention it. Again, i cant expect from you to know if i am a president or not, just by telling you im in government department. Next time be more specific and include important info. Dont expect strangers on the internet to read your mind, lol.

anyway, since there was a q&a about legendaries and ion said that future legendaries will drop with ilev 940, and the ones you have now you will have to upgrade by questline, i find the whole idea bullshit. Its basically punishing people who were lucky to get a drop, cause now they will grind potentially much to upgrade them, whereas the ones with no luck now, will get highest ilev legendary when they are lucky (taking into account the bad luck protection).

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Know about this since beta. How else are we supposed to keep a legendary relevant for 3 tiers?
    They could all automatically upgrade like the 895>910 jump so that they stay relevant ...

yeah they need to remove the gate since 50 things seems like its gonna already take a while, but most new people probably will only get one legendary by the time the people with non 940 legendary have upgraded both theirs. I guess the people who use more than one spec are more screwed?