Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    It is on the Times website.
    Don't make excuses for OP's low effort thread.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    The EU is readying plans to do exactly that. There won't be much meat left on the bone when those vultures are done.
    Why should you have access to the meat when you said you wanted non of it when it came to being part of EU. actions has consequences and you voted brexit so you should have nothing to complain about if EU looks out for itself and make sure we cut the supply going to the UK. EU has to look out for its members 1st and when UK says they want nothing with EU to do well why should we let you dictate the trade rules? we should cut you off from the free market and impose tariffs on UK made goods just to send you folks the message that you fucked up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ne...aide-22rkpmfr7

After January 20, 2017 one doesn't become friends with the US anymore. It will be a case of using and being used. And if the Brexiteers think the EU will be making it easy for the UK they're in for another surprice. Out = Out.
    Congratulations. You copied what little "free" information the article permitted.

However, none of that is a verified source. It's a small quote followed by conjecture. The quote itself could've been paraphrased. Maybe you can do us all a favor and "register" to post the rest? Oh wait, that would be OP's job if he/she actually gave a shit.

This has nothing to do with whether or the truth exists in the article, and everything to do with sensational bullshit coming before the truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Don't make excuses for OP's low effort thread.
    If we start disallowing threads without correct sourcing the only ones left will be a minority of liberal ones. Do you want that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Liberal fake news strikes again! Jam-packed with logical fallacy and fearmongering!

Tune in on the next episode of MSM!

Seriously stop creating threads on posting low-effort foreign propaganda. Especially when you can't even be assed to provide direct source. This isn't your blog/newsfeed. If there's nothing to discuss and your only aim is to dick-wave and/or shit-fling keep it to yourself.

Brexit happened. Trump is US President. Time to wake up to reality. Be that thing you tote around so much. "Progressive."

It was a picture provided by the times for their upcoming front page...
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    America first, baby. Unless it involves Russia or Israel.
    What is Russia doing to the US? Nothing
    Israel is a key ally in the area and good to the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

It was a picture provided by the times for their upcoming front page...
    Update your original post. Also clarify that it requires registering to view the whole article.

If we start disallowing threads without correct sourcing the only ones left will be a minority of liberal ones. Do you want that?
    Stop deflecting. It's not fucking hard to provide a source link.

Deleted
    Oh please. The fucking irony. I've yet to come across Trump supporter capable of googling.

15+ Year Old Account
    The fact it is an aide rather than Trump himself makes this a complete non-story.
    That aide could become commerce secretary according to some news.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Oh please. The fucking irony. I've yet to come across Trump supporter capable of googling.
    I mean, you either ignore the links they provide or you just don't pay attention idk which one it is. Both sides hardly supply actual legit links to anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Update your original post. Also clarify that it requires registering to view the whole article.
    Did and added a c/p of the article.

That was the only thing that was out at the time, because it was a picture provided by the times via twitter for their UPCOMING front page.

10+ Year Old Account
    That aide could become commerce secretary according to some news.
    Did and added a c/p of the article.

That was the only thing that was out at the time, because it was a picture provided by the times via twitter for their UPCOMING front page.

And yet your entire thread premise is on a reddit post, but you link the actualnews website as a source.

Do you wanna know why? Because it's fake news with no verifiable source. Just sensational soft-pay-wall bullshit. (Instead of paying with money, you pay with your personal information they sell to ad companies and telemarketers.)

"Does Bruno Mars is gay? Read to continue!"
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2016-12-26 at 09:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    And yet your entire thread premise is on a reddit post, but you link the actual website as a source.

Do you wanna know why? Because it's fake news with no verifiable source. Just sensational soft-pay-wall bullshit. (Instead of paying with money, you pay with your personal information they sell to ad companies and telemarketers.)

"Does Bruno Mars is gay? Read to continue!"
    Well then here´s some other sources back from june when he actually said it:

http://www.sigmalive.com/en/news/int...rs-wilbur-ross
    http://cyprusbusinessmail.com/?p=28634

and here´s the link from the cyprus news agency
    http://www.cna.org.cy/webnews-en.asp...bbe721f10dafb5

Even if the source is untrustworthy, does it really come to anyones surprise that the UK is in a terrible spot right now? They certainly won't get any special treatment under Trump, that's for sure. Everyone is already making an effort to cannibalize its financial sector, and with Trump promising lighter regulations, New York suddenly has a lot of appeal as well.
    And of course, any EU country has the benefit of... well.... being in the EU.

Congratulations.
    Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah let's slap at our closest ally. Good idea Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Its currency manipulation in fair trade the danish currency should rise and their exports decrease and then start importing until equilibrium is reached instead the danish central bank does the impossible to keep it from rising above the Eurovalue, which should have despite the peg, so that they dont loose their exports. Tell me how is this different from what china is doing?
    They also keep it from falling below the Eurovalue.
    And that is different from what China is doing, China is doing it to improve their export competitivness, Denmark is doing it do improve trade with other EU member states in both directions. It is perfectly predictable and prevents betting against the currency.
    I see nothing wrong with it.

I understand that you want to export more to Denmark without improving your prodcutivity nor the qualitiy of your products, but why should such a thing be given to you just because you want it? How is it fair to people who produce more desirable things more effectively that they get punished for your shortcomings?