Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Granted, one claimed they would kill it (others said otherwise)

Still point stands, you are removing the reason people are wiping 100's of times. Yes, target dummy is a (minor) exaggeration - but it's still very appropriate for how much difficulty was taken out of the fight by abusing it. Once again, sorry I'm insulting your favourite guild (which is it you support btw so I can be mindful next time?)

Clear exploit removes core mechanic - random guy on forum says it's 'not hard' when the guilds who commited exploit proved otherwise by killing the fight near immediately after using the exploit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post

Still point stands, you are removing the reason people are wiping 100's of times. Yes, target dummy is a (minor) exaggeration - but it's still very appropriate for how much difficulty was taken out of the fight by abusing it. Once again, sorry I'm insulting your favourite guild (which is it you support btw so I can be mindful next time?)

Clear exploit removes core mechanic - random guy on forum says it's 'not hard' when the guilds who commited exploit proved otherwise by killing the fight near immediately after using the exploit.
    Find me one guild who wiped a 100 times to breath ROFL. We wiped to it maybe 5/6 times? I support no guild, frankly could care less. Eitherway have you even done the fight pre-nerf? Cause you are making dumb ass statements.

No, it's a massive exaggeration when they removed ONE ability. That still leaves taints, orbs, tentacles, all of P2 and most of P3. Did it make the fight much easier? Sure, but it didn't somehow make the entire fight a joke. You do realize that those other 500 wipes or whatever they also learned every other mechanic, right? It's not like they spent all of those wiping to Breath and then when they got rid of the Breath by suiciding tanks, they just ignored every other mechanic and killed it.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2016-12-27 at 07:20 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Find me one guild who wiped a 100 times to breath ROFL. We wiped to it maybe 5/6 times? I support no guild, frankly could care less. Eitherway have you even done the fight pre-nerf? Cause you are making dumb ass statements.
    Not sure how fucking dumb you have to be to not realise that having to manage breath makes wipes to other mechanics more likely. Regardless of how your kill much later (where dps was much less of an issue, and where you likely either had an entire raid with 35 traits, more legendary options, and hey maybe even stacked the oozes for more time!) went.

I wonder if you're even aware that the enrage was a very real issue for the top guilds that naturally isn't for most guilds progressing later.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Not sure how fucking dumb you have to be to not realise that having to manage breath makes wipes to other mechanics more likely. Regardless of how your kill much later (where dps was much less of an issue, and where you likely either had an entire raid with 35 traits, more legendary options, and hey maybe even stacked the oozes for more time!) went.

I wonder if you're even aware that the enrage was a very real issue for the top guilds that naturally isn't for most guilds progressing later.
    Ya I was fully aware and how much dps do you think you lose soaking 4 breaths? Come on dude, I like how you dodged my question so I'll ask it again. Did you even do the fight pre-nerf or at all?

edit: 4 breaths as in 4 soaks per breath.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 2016-12-27 at 07:36 PM.

As mentioned, you could also do it in p1 and completely ignore the add requirement (the one that From Scratch repeatedly complained about when the other guild stacked them up via positioning)

As mentioned, you could also do it in p1 and completely ignore the add requirement (the one that From Scratch repeatedly complained about when the other guild stacked them up via positioning)
    No topguild stacked them till danish terrace I believe, anyway I presume you haven't killed the boss which explains why you have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    No, they're not killing her because it's not worth the effort compared to doing splits of the first 2 bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

People think the video Exorsus released was actually some kind of first kill and not a random farm rekill, pretty sure that's where that misconception about the FS/Limit/Exorsus kills comes from.

- - - Updated - - -

Removing 1 ability = target dummy. Good to know.
    Removing a major move that tied into making the last phase challenging does indeed a target dummy make. You suddenly had a LOT...LOT more room to work with and no worries about accidently moving into the bosses cone when you used her breathe. Stop trying to downplay what was done.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yeah dude, turning the boss into a Target Dummy that doesn't fight back for 2 out of 3 phases on the hardest difficulty is definitely something that you wouldn't know if it's gonna get you banned or not.
    I wonder if you realize just how misinformed you made yourself sound right there. Sorry though, I only care about the opinions of those that raid at the world level. Your stance proves you have not thus I'll be laughing at you while you think you're right when you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    No, they're not killing her because it's not worth the effort compared to doing splits of the first 2 bosses.
    There is nothing to "compare". They are a 24/7 progress raiding guild that clears EN and 2/3 ToV with splits in 2-3 nights currently.
    It would take them 20 minutes to kill Helya after nerfs, with BiS loot dropping for some classes.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    There is nothing to "compare". They are a 24/7 progress raiding guild that clears EN and 2/3 ToV with splits in 2-3 nights currently.
    It would take them 20 minutes to kill Helya after nerfs, with BiS loot dropping for some classes.
    They have killed it, read the thread.

No topguild stacked them till danish terrace I believe, anyway I presume you haven't killed the boss which explains why you have no clue.
    Yes and before danish everyone believed the dps requirement was extremely tight. Within hours of their kill multiple others came through using the same tactic. Funny, that. Another irrelevant easy breath mechanic

Yes and before danish everyone believed the dps requirement was extremely tight. Within hours of their kill multiple others came through using the same tactic. Funny, that. Another irrelevant easy breath mechanic
    ... Phase 1 dps requierement? Topfuckingkek.

... Phase 1 dps requierement? Topfuckingkek.
    The enrage, I know you've proven you can't read but it was previously mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    They probably got fed up with Blizzard's inconsistent stance on "clever use of game mechanics" / "exploits". What's acceptable? What is not? If there were clear rules and it was obvious what was not allowed I am positive that most guilds would abide by those rules in the interest of fair competition as that is what most top world guilds play for in the first place and nothing else. I don't blame anyone for losing motivation over that bullshit.
    Letting someone die during an ability cast to prevent that ONE cast is a clever use of game mechanics. Letting someone die during a cast to activate a bug so it doesn't get cast again is not. It's obvious that was a bug. Things like that don't have to be specifically defined.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The enrage, I know you've proven you can't read but it was previously mentioned.
    You do realise no one actually ever wiped to enrage right? They wiped to fury of the maw. Give up.