Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Refugee suspects surrender to police after homeless man set on fire in Berlin

https://www.rt.com/news/371938-germa...ects-arrested/

The suspects accused of setting a homeless person on fire in the Berlin underground have been identified as refugees from Syria and Libya, police confirmed. Six of them surrendered to police, while the seventh was arrested in a police operation.
    “Six suspects turned themselves in at various police stations [Monday] evening, [and] another suspect was arrested last night by undercover investigators,” an official police release said.

The seven young men allegedly set a homeless person on fire as he slept at the Berlin Schonleinstrasse station overnight into Christmas Day on Sunday, police say.

The attackers fled the scene, but the victim survived without any injuries after passersby helped to extinguish the flames.

Following the incident, police released images of the perpetrators, asking locals to help identify them. Law enforcement officials qualified the incident as an “attempted murder,” and announced that an investigation was underway.
    I guess burning people like they do in ISIS videos will become more common in Germany.

At least they turned themselves in. They have a little bit of honor left in them.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    At least they turned themselves in. They have a little bit of honor left in them.
    May not be honor as much as recognition...attempted kill a vulnerable and homeless man on Christmas day...maybe trying to send out a message? At least the man is alright and people helped him.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were probaly drunk and not thinking straight.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Not all.

Also they wont get jailtime for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I know I do a lot of stupid shit when I'm drunk. Maybe just a little vandalism here, theft there, occasionally a bit of arson and if the nights really wild, I'll go murder someone. But, only if I have had a lot to drink.*

*I have never done any of these things

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I usually think about setting people on fire when I'm drunk.

Nothing unusual about attempting murder when you're drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    Nothing unusual about attempting murder when you're drunk
    Its a prank broooo !

An honorable person doesn't light a sleeping homeless man on fire.

@Tennisace opinion? You are the master of immigration after all

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-28 at 03:42 AM.

Remember folks, this has nothing to do with Islam.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-28 at 03:42 AM.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Alcoholic violence is not a joke.

People that are drunk, usualy have a higher chance to murder some1:
    https://www.alcoholrehabguide.org/alcohol/crimes/

Thing is media will use this as a way to spread hate on a specific group of people again.

Deleted
    No lefties on thread.

Btw thx mods for the infraction on a thread you let a troll bait people into discussion

Amazing moderation

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    No lefties on thread.

Btw thx mods for the infraction on a thread you let a troll bait people into discussion

Amazing moderation
    I dont know if OP is a troll but i would come up with 10+ thread titel that are clickbaiter, also the titel is not wrong it even sayed suspects.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really sad, hopefully they lose their refugees status and are deported.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deport those disgusting excuses for humans on a sinking ship.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Please get this Tennisace guy to respond. I'm truly dumbfounded by the opinions of this dude.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-28 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Remember folks, this has nothing to do with Islam.
    Would be nice if that was the (easy) explanation.

The sad truth is that homeless people lead a dangerous life, even in Germany. Nazis or just regular drunken youths messing up homeless people is something that I remember ever since I can follow the news. Hell, it even happened in my 13k people hometown in Bavaria.

On the other hand I personally witnessed a case -this year- where a homeless guy attacked a couple teenagers in a burger king. Nothing brutal, just touching them and pushing them around. He left once I threatened to call the police, thankfully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Would be nice if that was the (easy) explanation.

The sad truth is that homeless people lead a dangerous life, even in Germany. Nazis or just regular drunken youths messing up homeless people is something that I remember ever since I can follow the news. Hell, it even happened in my 13k people hometown in Bavaria.

On the other hand I personally witnessed a case -this year- where a homeless guy attacked a couple teenagers in a burger king. Nothing brutal, just touching them and pushing them around. He left once I threatened to call the police, thankfully.
    Homeless generaly go into places like mcdonald/burger king and cause a problem to get some free food.
    And it works many times, since for the people who are working there for shitty payment, rather give them food than bother calling a police and work even longer due to this.