Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When the 15% modifier is removed and redistributed and doesn't include flamestrike - not only will flamestrike be 15% less powerful, but the other spells around it will be at least 15% more powerful, making a 30% swing between flamestrike before final release and after? Wouldn't that be enough to put this to bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    With the way fire seems to be broken on the PTR, they should really just revert it back to the way it is on live.

You tried Devs, you get an "A" for effort (I guess), but it obviously didn't work.

Don't double down on bad by pushing this mess live.
    Nah man #MakeAoESpellsGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Diremagus View Post
    When the 15% modifier is removed and redistributed and doesn't include flamestrike - not only will flamestrike be 15% less powerful, but the other spells around it will be at least 15% more powerful, making a 30% swing between flamestrike before final release and after? Wouldn't that be enough to put this to bed?
    They will stick with the aura for way too long (talking months here, mayhap whole expansion) because it allows them to tweak numbers super fast thereby freeing that time to be used on <insert whatever needs dev time>. BTW this is not unique to Fire or Mages, they used this shitastic method everywhere.

They will adjust scaling on Flamestrike or Flame Patch (this one they nuked at end of Beta for very reasons we see now), but expect this to happen after a few weeks of people abusing Flamestrike.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think this is hilarious too bad blizz can never allow something like that.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to stack Nightmare dragons hc and just do 2-3x dmg of every other class :S

Quote Originally Posted by Fandrarick View Post
    Would for a memestrike build be better to stack Haste in order to hard cast FS faster?
    Also I assume using 3 FS relics is gonna be the way to go if this doesn't change
    Yup, the idea is to stack haste.

Don't go and start stacking gear for this (and selling your regular fire gear) This will most likely get nerfed, if not before then after 7.1.5. This is not a playstyle they are going for, I can't imagine so atleast. It's gonna be a fun first few days/weeks with this build atleast, doubt we'll get to try it in nighthold however.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Don't go and start stacking gear for this (and selling your regular fire gear) This will most likely get nerfed, if not before then after 7.1.5. This is not a playstyle they are going for, I can't imagine so atleast. It's gonna be a fun first few days/weeks with this build atleast, doubt we'll get to try it in nighthold however.
    I mean, maybe not the most legit thing ever, but we have downloaded the patch already.

Deleted
    Will 7.1.5 sephuz be better than normal ring with some haste for this build? I'd have to change my dragon's breath helm for this legendary but the proc may be good. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    I mean, maybe not the most legit thing ever, but we have downloaded the patch already.
    Still, that doesn't mean anything. This build is just dumb, using an aoe ability on single target doesn't make sense. No way this will stay for long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Still, that doesn't mean anything. This build is just dumb, using an aoe ability on single target doesn't make sense. No way this will stay for long.
    Kind of like when hunters used to use Barrage for ST rotation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Kind of like when hunters used to use Barrage for ST rotation?
    Using a 20 sec cd/hard casting 3 to 4 sec AoE on ST. Yeah Barrage makes somewhat sense compared to spamming Flamestrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Furaiowy View Post
    Will 7.1.5 sephuz be better than normal ring with some haste for this build? I'd have to change my dragon's breath helm for this legendary but the proc may be good. What do you think?
    I'm not quite sure Sephuz for this build would be better than the DB helm. Would have to do some testing, but who knows. Any way you look at it, Sephuz is probably better than the hero ring if you can reliably proc it. DB helm would require some testing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewwindeeps View Post
    I'm not quite sure Sephuz for this build would be better than the DB helm. Would have to do some testing, but who knows. Any way you look at it, Sephuz is probably better than the hero ring if you can reliably proc it. DB helm would require some testing.
    Should I cast these breaths while playing this build?

Quote Originally Posted by Furaiowy View Post
    Should I cast these breaths while playing this build?
    It's possible that running this type of playstyle with the new Alexstraza's Fury talent that makes DB proc Hot Streak would be great with the DB Helm, especially as this playstyle really ramps up with more targets. The down side is less instant cast Flamestrikes, but I would almost be willing to say the trade off is worth it with the extra damage from DB.

I don't know if I cry or laugh

Deleted
    This shit makes my teeth itch.....

Fucking hilarious!!!

Im not getting these types of results on PTR, are we sure it wasnt patched prior to setting release build?
    Or im doing it wrong

LMAO! Still not fixed? This has been around since day one of PTR. us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752345044?page=2#post-34

Deleted
    I don't know what's funnier, that blizzard pretty much screws up any time they touch anything and ignore feedback so they release crap like this to live.

Or that we are actually excited because it upsets the ST nerf we are taking lol.