are sims for 7.1.5 available yet?

i get that things are in flux and the numbers might change but is there a recent sim breakdown of the specs? Usually one available somewhere by now.

The nighties are out and we're still pretty close to the bottom

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and let's just say, if they keep the numbers the way they are, we won't be seeing too many WWs in NH. Especially in Mythics.

On the bright side, BrMs are looking good and MWs are still...there.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

any links to the sims so far? not sure where to find them.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The DPS ones are so far from any reasonable level of finished. The WW profile should be toward the bottom, because we've recently gotten buffs and nothing has been changed about it as we've just started to work on it. Some profiles are already updated to Nighthold gear.

The sim rankings are almost never useful, and right now they're significantly less than useful, their misleading and wrong. Do not pay any attention to sim rankings, specially any linked in the past or next few weeks. They are meaningless.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    The DPS ones are so far from any reasonable level of finished. The WW profile should be toward the bottom, because we've recently gotten buffs and nothing has been changed about it as we've just started to work on it. Some profiles are already updated to Nighthold gear.

The sim rankings are almost never useful, and right now they're significantly less than useful, their misleading and wrong. Do not pay any attention to sim rankings, specially any linked in the past or next few weeks. They are meaningless.
    awesome thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post

im on board with some of what your selling. However sims being useless is being a bit hyperbolic at best. I almost always sim within +/- 5% of what I'm doing single target. Rankings will generally be spot on all things being equal imo.

heck, if you look at where we fall on sims, and where we fall on WCL in any given percentile over the past 2 weeks - its the same general spot.

Useless they are not imo. Useless in their current state relative to 7.1.5 - more accurate of a statement.

Either way, nothin to look at just yet then best i can tell. Here's to hoping we make a bit better of a showing. Ive marginally went over the fights and it seems more gems exist for our playstyle in NH than in EN at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    im on board with some of what your selling. However sims being useless is being a bit hyperbolic at best. I almost always sim within +/- 5% of what I'm doing single target. Rankings will generally be spot on all things being equal imo.

heck, if you look at where we fall on sims, and where we fall on WCL in any given percentile over the past 2 weeks - its the same general spot.

Useless they are not imo. Useless in their current state relative to 7.1.5 - more accurate of a statement.

Either way, nothin to look at just yet then best i can tell. Here's to hoping we make a bit better of a showing. Ive marginally went over the fights and it seems more gems exist for our playstyle in NH than in EN at least.
    Sims work if everything is working and properly maintained. Thats where SimC gets stuff wrong because not all templates use the same baseline for gear or are maintained as well.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death