Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Extend Diablo event.

According to mmo champion datamining its going to last 1 week only... Where can i beg blizz to extend this a bit more? Will be on vacations, cant miss it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    According to mmo champion datamining its going to last 1 week only... Where can i beg blizz to extend this a bit more? Will be on vacations, cant miss it
    Well certainly not here.
    Maybe if you contact Blizzard customer support.

I've never been a fan of wasting dev time on special events that only last a few days or a week. When players are constantly demanding more and more content, they're spending available dev time on throwaway stuff that only gets used once? Why? What a waste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I've never been a fan of wasting dev time on special events that only last a few days or a week. When players are constantly demanding more and more content, they're spending available dev time on throwaway stuff that only gets used once? Why? What a waste.
    Because those are the things that build memories and hold communities together. Those are the things you talk about in years with fond memories.

Repetable stuff is also needed, but it doesn't capture the same emotions as one-time stuff does. repeatbale stuff is nice and all, but there is nothing wrong with occasinally having something that is truly unqiue.

And you have no idea wether or not they will re-use it next year. Its not likely, but possible.

Deleted
    for YOU mayhaps but not for people who have been Blizzard fans since the vikings

Deleted
    If its extended it will be less special.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry that some of you won't be around for it, but a special event is a special event. You only celebrate your 20th Anniversary once - can't really expect them to drag it out!

They've already mentioned that these small events take very little dev time - specifically said when they were talking about other mini-holidays. If you don't have little events like this every once in a while then you simply have nothing going on in your persistent world game and that's just a waste in of itself.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    Sorry that some of you won't be around for it, but a special event is a special event. You only celebrate your 20th Anniversary once - can't really expect them to drag it out!

They've already mentioned that these small events take very little dev time - specifically said when they were talking about other mini-holidays. If you don't have little events like this every once in a while then you simply have nothing going on in your persistent world game and that's just a waste in of itself.
    If i good remember, someone here on forums told, that D1 anniversary might happend every year from now in D3. Idk if is actually true but nvm.

The only things i may do for event is.

WoW.
    SC2.
    HOTS.

Because i don't give a damn allready for HS and Overwatch. Well more specific, i hate Overwatch...

Too bad. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Too bad. The world doesn't revolve around you.
    Very aggresive way to respond for Mmo champ. Of course it doesnt but i believe an event like this should last a couple of weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very aggresive way to respond for Mmo champ. Of course it doesnt but i believe an event like this should last a couple of weeks.
    Some internet forum is not your safe space though.
    I was there for WoW's 10th for example and I wouldn't want anyone else get the rewards 2 years later.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Some internet forum is not your safe space though.
    I was there for WoW's 10th for example and I wouldn't want anyone else get the rewards 2 years later.
    We are supposed to respect each other in this one tho. Its not like i care, not going to suicide over it.

Nobody said anything about giving the same thing years later. I just believe this kind of event should last a couple of weeks for ppl to enjoy it or even be able to play it. 7 days is not much, especially not at this time of the year where players are spending time with family.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are supposed to respect each other in this one tho. Its not like i care, not going to suicide over it.

Nobody said anything about giving the same thing years later. I just believe this kind of event should last a couple of weeks for ppl to enjoy it or even be able to play it. 7 days is not much, especially not at this time of the year where players are spending time with family.
    Well good, the yearly mini-events will be up for 24 hours. Respectfully enjoy them!
    Last edited by Vargur; 2016-12-29 at 02:53 PM.

Well good, the yearly mini-events will be up for 24 hours. Respectfully enjoy them!
    Those events have no rewards or achievements attached to it and are repetable every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those events have no rewards or achievements attached to it and are repetable every year.
    Nobody's stopping you from asking them. But even if they respond, like in the case of flying from the beginning of the expansion, doesn't mean they'll act on it.

I just wish there were some cool Diablo themed skins for Overwatch

Deleted
    Debating it here doesn't solve anything. None of us can control the event time. Blizzard will most likely not respond to you here (even if they might read it).
    Contact their customer support.

What else is there to discuss? Unless you're just hereto pick fights with people.

Deleted
    Another person who insists that their opinion is the "players" opinion. It's not as if the devs make content on a conveyor belt and anything that's out of the ordinary suddenly causes the whole cycle to stop to accommodate for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nobody's stopping you from asking them. But even if they respond, like in the case of flying from the beginning of the expansion, doesn't mean they'll act on it.
    lol what? where did blizz say flying would be in the game at the start of the expansion, in wod or legion, they said in wod they wouldent have it, then later changed their minds because players complained so much
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Well the core hound mount is on BMAH.

But I think this D3 event will be super exclusive.