Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I sure those Syrian refugees are just horribly misunderstood and reached out for tolerance and acceptance on that bus the only way they knew how.
    No they are horribly lousers widout future in the German society, and they know it and they feel totaly impotent, except then they get a "excuse" to beat up peopel on a bus, then they feel mighty.

They will go in and out of prison, maybe a few are lucky to be able to break from the vicious cycle and become law-abiding citizens who have a future.

15+ Year Old Account
    You could spin something political out of it but apparently it was a fight which erupted between two groups of Syrians as they entered a crowded bus. Haven't seen a brawl ever where surrounding people, items and environment was left untouched. I say this because I have seen many a brawls between fellow Germans, heh. I don't know what people exactly expect? On a base level you expect every human being to behave and show decency, especially when you are a guest in a country, in reality you won't find that anywhere. They commit the same petty and trivial offenses like we do, including when we are guests in someone else's country.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    You could spin something political out of it but apparently it was a fight which erupted between two groups of Syrians as they entered a crowded bus. Haven't seen a brawl ever where surrounding people, items and environment was left untouched. I say this because I have seen many a brawls between fellow Germans, heh. I don't know what people exactly expect? On a base level you expect every human being to behave and show decency, especially when you are a guest in a country, in reality you won't find that anywhere. They commit the same petty and trivial offenses like we do, including when we are guests in someone else's country.
    Thats why you always here about the aggresiv indians or korean immigrants in german news.

Bask in your cultural enrichment. Why only have your own problems? Import forgein ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    What better way to end your 2016 than being Culturally Enriched™?
    add some good vacations and you are set

The fact that you try to make it about their heritage is very telling. Why has MMO-C become so lenient towards this sort of thing?
    Meanwhile there are very much native, white people doing violent shit every day.

The islamic ideology is incompatible with western values. They should be deported back to where they came from as should any immigrant who commits a crime, regardless of their race or beliefs.

As an immigrant I believe you HAVE respect and assimilate to the country you enter, and if you can't then fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    No one would defend these guys doing something like that (aside from appointed defense attorney, duh). But what some people don't get is that usually, the ones disagreeing with migrant hate are not defending those who committed crimes - just the million migrants that did not.

Indeed. Why is this so hard for people to understand? No one is "supporting the criminals." I don't support the bad eggs within the Syrian refugee. I just don't act like the whole lot of them are bad because of a small violent few.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Indeed. Why is this so hard for people to understand? No one is "supporting the criminals." I don't support the bad eggs within the Syrian refugee. I just don't act like the whole lot of them are bad because of a small violent few.
    Double up. I'm not for open borders and allowing everyone in without a second thought. I'm against racist, xenophobic views based on ignorance and fear when the facts are out there. The individuals involved in violent acts are such a tiny minority that if this concerned another topic, people wouldn't give a shit about them.

"0.01% of all apples on the planet are maggot-bitten? The risk of me having one is so miniscule, I'll keep eating apples."

It's the same type of people that will see an article claiming "MURDER DOG KILLS BABY", and then condemn the hundreds of thousands of individual dogs of that same type that live their entire lives without ever hurting anyone. In other words, morons.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-01-01 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Why is this so hard for people to understand?
    It makes it rather inconvenient to keep up the "send them all back before they destroy our country" mentality if you treat them like individuals.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "0.01% of all apples on the planet are maggot-bitten? The risk of me having one is so miniscule, I'll keep eating apples."

Only if you have the choice to eat apples or let it be and stay with strawberries and ananas. You know you could avoid maggot-bitten apples ?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Only if you have the choice to eat apples or let it be and stay with strawberries and ananas. You know you could avoid maggot-bitten apples ?
    ... Not sure if serious. You do know that strawberries and bananas and every other fruit and berry can be maggot-bitten as well, right...? It's actually quite a good metaphor. Hell, I've had dead spiders with me home in bananas 2 times in my life. Not to mention fruit flies...

Or are you trying to say that the native fruit was never bad before apples began making their way in...?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Any religion that degrades women as less than men shouldn't be allowed into western civilisation.
    The irony of this statement in the face of not even that far off history is lost on you I imagine.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyris View Post
    Police should do their jobs, and probably they will.
    What else? In another news, in my city, two women (sectioned in 4 parts and incinerated), one teenager were killed in the last few days, not by migrants. Please tell me how to make a thread with this and who should I try to trigger with it.
    I'll explain you in a simple way.

Migrants bring problems.
    Kick migrants out.
    Problems solved.

We dont need people from those shitty places.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Thats why you always here about the aggresiv indians or korean immigrants in german news.
    Yeah, it's telling when Germans and Syrians share more common traits than with Indians and Koreans at least when you are going by "news" whatever they are
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Not sure if serious. You do know that strawberries and bananas and every other fruit and berry can be maggot-bitten as well, right...? It's actually quite a good metaphor. Hell, I've had dead spiders with me home in bananas 2 times in my life. Not to mention fruit flies...

Or are you trying to say that the native fruit was never bad before apples began making their way in...?
    For the refugee metaphor you are not entitled to check apples for maggots until halfway in your mouth already. And you are not entitled to avoid apples at all to mimimize the risk. Those "maggot-bitten apples" will give you serious hemorrhage if not simple kill you, but nothing less and you have to consume them blindfolded.
    Still interested in apples or what would be your favourite percentage of such risk ?

Deleted
    so what happens to them anyways? they go to prison or do they just get kicked out of the country?

For the refugee metaphor you are not entitled to check apples for maggots until halfway in your mouth already. And you are not entitled to avoid apples at all to mimimize the risk. Those "maggot-bitten apples" will give you serious hemorrhage if not simple kill you, but nothing less and you have to consume them blindfolded.
    Still interested in apples or what would be your favourite percentage of such risk ?
    Tbf, my country has adopted stricter controls and the debate is turning from the "if you want controls you are RACIST!!!"-sentiment. However, I won't brand all the apples coming in as bad just because of the few in any case.

Hey if we're using this analogy, the magot ridden one will make you go "eww" for a moment, maybe even retch. If it's still affecting you say 15 seconds later the problem is you.

You anti terrorism folks are such pussies A kid got kicked in the head. Yes its bad, it isn't the "death" of Western Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The only sources on this are the common right wing sites, so probably 85% of the story is made up. And even those sources report him kicking the buggy, not kicking the face. This, and totally unrelated video and stock photos, yeah, this is bullshit.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-01-01 at 03:23 PM.