Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm reminded of Clockboy and his family trying to sue the states for $15 millionsmall loans of one million dollars, pretty shitty of them both.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    stupid people doing stupid things. I hope they lose and get counter sued or something.
    ^ this. It's no surprise the parents of this idiot are idiots themselves ...

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    If you've read into the case, and you still dispute the fact that he was shot in legitimate self defense, there's nothing more I can say further on the subject. To do so would be devoting time and effort to a lost cause.
    Seems to me you've spend a lot more time making empty posts than it would've taken you to bring up anything specific, or god forbid link to some of the evidence you claim exists.

I'm just going to write your posts off as a load of hot air since even you can't be bothered to give them any substance. And they're your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The one legitimate cop kill made public, people trying to make money out of it lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-01-02 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    You're using his unarmed status as an excuse or qualifier for an unjust action. Brown had already tried to disarm Wilson once and was shot in the hand before retreating. In pursuit of Brown as Wilson was legally obligated to do, Brown charged at him and had Wilson not shot him, Brown would have caused him and possibly others great bodily harm. Obama's DOJ came to this same conclusion.
    Did I excuse anyone? I just stated the facts. The struggle over the gun happened in the car, it was unsuccessful and resulted in Brown being shot in the hand - the officer chased him down the street and shot him, when he was unarmed.

You can spin it however you want but those are the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I don't even know what you are trying to imply. Stop being a coward and just say it.
    I didn't imply anything, I said everyone knows what your ideology is. You make it very obvious.

But I am kind of interested in why you're trying to get me to spell it out in small enough words for you to understand, but are apparently afraid to say it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Parents are entitled to see their children alive after interfacing with the police. Do you have a heart? What kind of troll am I to defend the grieving parents of a child that was shot dead by an aggressive white cop from a racist police department? Did you even read the DoJ report on their business-casual racism?
    1. Is "interfacing" the new gang slang for attempted murder?
    2. The really lame kind which likely actually believes the bullshit they speak, also likely voted for Clinton because they believe any kind of nonsensical appeal to emotion.
    3. Despite every witness statement from every black person that saw it
    4. Do you know how to read? At all? Or is some hipster-feminist regressive left jackass telling you what the words on the screen say so you can decide on how to be suitably triggered over something you clearly have no fucking clue about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I didn't imply anything, I said everyone knows what your ideology is. You make it very obvious.

But I am kind of interested in why you're trying to get me to spell it out in small enough words for you to understand, but are apparently afraid to say it yourself.
    I already told you once, I honestly have no idea what you are claiming my ideology is. So I'll try a third time. Yes spell it out in one simple sentence if need be.

Are you afraid of an infraction or something? Just say what it is and be done with it.

If you still feel the need to shield what it is you want to say I can only assume you are in fact acting like a coward, that it has no actual substance or truth, and I won't bother any further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Parents are entitled to see their children alive after interfacing with the police. Do you have a heart? What kind of troll am I to defend the grieving parents of a child that was shot dead by an aggressive white cop from a racist police department? Did you even read the DoJ report on their business-casual racism?
    Are you asking us to judge the situation on the facts, or emotions? 'heart' has nothing to do with it... person (I'll even be charitable and NOT call him a criminal) goes for an officers gun... struggle ensues, officer shoots person, doesn't matter the color of the person, or the color of the officer... If you are stupid enough to go for an officer's weapon, then you deserve to be shot until you are no longer a threat. period.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I already told you once, I honestly have no idea what you are claiming my ideology is. So I'll try a third time. Yes spell it out in one simple sentence if need be.

Are you afraid of an infraction or something? Just say what it is and be done with it.

If you still feel the need to shield what it is you want to say I can only assume you are in fact acting like a coward, that it has no actual substance or truth, and I won't bother any further.
    I said what I wanted to say, then you started this bizarre dance around it like you're afraid to name it. Don't look at me

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I said what I wanted to say, then you started this bizarre dance around it like you're afraid to name it. Don't look at me
    Well have fun with your fallacies I guess. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    I've never given a dime to my parents , so I don't understand this, asking them to pay for funeral expenses maybe
    Too bad so sad. When your kid robs a store, then assaults a police officer and attempts to steal his gun and gets shot for it, you dont get paid.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you wish that on the parents that lost their child? There's no good reason why Michael Brown should be dead. In other industrialized countries, they understand the value of police-community relations and don't resort to murder whenever they see people of a minority race.

Also, it's pretty telling that the Ferguson Police Department, having shown blatant systemic discrimination towards people of color, as a majority-white institution, would recycle the Donald Trump talking point of asking for "academic records". When have Darren Wilson's "academic records", or Donald Trumps "academic records" been called into question? It's only when closet racists seek to validate their assumptions about people of color that the subject comes up.
    Lmao. No good reason.

I can give you a bunch:

Thug
    Gangster
    Useless
    Thief
    Violent
    Assaults cops
    Attempts to steal officers fire arms

But he a gud boi dindu nuffin tryin turn is lyfe round!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    I disagree with people saying the world is better without him.

BLM was born because of him. Now the world has to deal with this racist / victim playing / terrorist group.
    We can only hope they too follow in his footsteps of trying to steal a cops firearm only to get mowed down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    You're using his unarmed status as an excuse or qualifier for an unjust action. Brown had already tried to disarm Wilson once and was shot in the hand before retreating. In pursuit of Brown as Wilson was legally obligated to do, Brown charged at him and had Wilson not shot him, Brown would have caused him and possibly others great bodily harm. Obama's DOJ came to this same conclusion.

Michael Brown was shot because he was a violent, horrible human being. He died solely due to his own actions. The world is better off without him in it. That his horrible parents are trying to get free money off his passing tells you who they are and explains a lot how Brown was raised to be a violent piece of shit.
    a-fucking-men

They aren't entitled to when their child dives at the cop and tries to wrest his weapon from him which is what forensics determined happened. Oh that forensics report? It was from the DoJ. What you're citing is that the DoJ said that the police force there was racist..... which said police force's majority is black.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    The one legitimate cop kill made public, people trying to make money out of it lol.
    Freddie Gray and anyone else reaching for a weapon(several recently) or what might have been a weapon when they told them to stop would also definitely be a legitimate one.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    There's no good reason why Michael Brown should be dead.
    He was robbing a store and threatening a cop.

That's at least two.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    There are other ways to defend yourself against an unarmed suspect, even if that suspect is heavier then you. Cops are trained for this shit.

If the officer was really so helpless as to know no other out then to shoot someone on the spot for what might have been a minor altercation if that otherwise, then the officer has no business serving in the police force.

You know, last I checked, police officers were supposed to have some training that puts them above the average joe schmoe in means of defending themselves beyond "I have a gun that I can shoot you with".

And before you say "But that would have endangered the life of the officer" well tough, that's part of what they're paid for. If it was safe and sound, it would be significantly lower paying and more people would be lining up to do it.
    As some one with actual police training , pretty much everything you just said was wrong. Considering the way things went down , the shooting was justified and I frankly would have shot brown if I had been in Wilson's place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    So many thoughts, here's my top 3:

1) I'm gonna guess this is an ambulance chaser lawyer thing that wants a shot at a big paycheck. Why? Because I don't think Browns parents are smart enough to have thought this one thru.

2) Let's be honest, how much money do kids give back to their parents during their lifetimes? And a kid likely not college bound, best prospects of legitimate wages is Burger King manager, or he was big enough to be a bouncer at a club. He's not gonna be earning near enough to make the scratch to give back to his parents. You'd realistically need to be making 6 figures for that to even be remotely possible.

3) Why the parents are objecting to medical and academic records is assinine. How else is the court going to be able to project even on the remote, and by remote I mean miniscule, chance of a win. Further, all this does is pretty much tell the court that this kid had zero earning potential outside of illegal options.
    The reality is, as disgusting as it is, they'll get some settlement. Departments nearly always settle, it's cheaper and lawyers don't like going to trial if they can help. I once had a city attorney explain to me how they rough calculate the cost of fighting a law suit and if they can settle for smaller than that amount, they will. Even if the officer(s) did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    The reality is, as disgusting as it is, they'll get some settlement. Departments nearly always settle, it's cheaper and lawyers don't like going to trial if they can help. I once had a city attorney explain to me how they rough calculate the cost of fighting a law suit and if they can settle for smaller than that amount, they will. Even if the officer(s) did nothing wrong.
    I hope they go through with it, but counter-sue attorney fees and costs too, so when they lose, they get nothing and have to pay back.

Deleted
    "Future wages" lololololoololololololololololololol. More like welfare checks.
    My thoughts exactly when I saw this. I mean, this guy was already a thief and a drug criminal and would have ended up spending most of his life in prison anyway.

There are 15 cases in a dozen like that, and unless they "find Jesus" or something, it doesn't take a Nostradamus to predict the general direction of their life.

Deleted
    Who knows how much he wouldve made with his new mixtape?

I disagree with people saying the world is better without him.

BLM was born because of him. Now the world has to deal with this racist / victim playing / terrorist group.
    Most BLM advocates are thugs themselves and the world would be better off without them.

Next level dumb as fuck.
    Hi Sephurik

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    This same concept is applied to alimony, I will allow it as long as alimony is a thing.
    You, I like you.