10+ Year Old Account

DPS spec to go in 7.1.5 ?

Hello 775 hunter main here i also have 855 alts in form of WW monk and Sin Rogue. I must say Im not sattisfied with all my alts atm. And the ammount of time to invest into alts is really huge I think all of you are aware of that. Because I dont have that much time to play atm I'm looking for a hint which dps class to level or play for upcoming patch DPS and fun wise. Thanks for suggestions. I know that it's early to say till patch comes out but I'm asking for your predictions.

These "what class should I play" threads are not allowed in here. Lock inc.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Impersonating mods isn't allowed either. Ban inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    Hello 775 hunter main here i also have 855 alts in form of WW monk and Sin Rogue. I must say Im not sattisfied with all my alts atm. And the ammount of time to invest into alts is really huge I think all of you are aware of that. Because I dont have that much time to play atm I'm looking for a hint which dps class to level or play for upcoming patch DPS and fun wise. Thanks for suggestions. I know that it's early to say till patch comes out but I'm asking for your predictions.
    All the classes are viable DPS-wise for the level of play you're looking for.
    Pick one that YOU find fun.

..and lock inc, because these threads are just so... meh.

Enhancement shaman is cool. Crushes everything while leveling. Also among the best looking combat animations.
    Or give your hunter a shot at survival for a change of pace?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Enhancement shaman is cool. Crushes everything while leveling. Also among the best looking combat animations.
    Or give your hunter a shot at survival for a change of pace?
    Thanks for reply ( the only one constructive honestly ) I was playing Survival and I approve that the spec is fun to play but the rotation mechanic is just not well paced for Mythic + and raids atm.
    One my friend told me that enhancement shaman scales really well with IL and mastery makes him consistent dps growing with gear. So you are second player who recommend me trying shaman atm. Thanks for your opinion.

Deleted
    Imo, just stick to your hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    Thanks for reply ( the only one constructive honestly ) I was playing Survival and I approve that the spec is fun to play but the rotation mechanic is just not well paced for Mythic + and raids atm.
    One my friend told me that enhancement shaman scales really well with IL and mastery makes him consistent dps growing with gear. So you are second player who recommend me trying shaman atm. Thanks for your opinion.
    Enhancer is a bit weird nowadays, honestly.
    When you get no procs, it's the most boring class ever, with different buttons to press but nothing feels like doing anything.
    When you get lots of procs, it's the most boring class ever, with lots of damage, but you only press one button all the time.

Every spec is viable for the content you do. The only question you gotta ask yourself is "what playstyle am I enjoying the most?" melee or range? Caster or physical dps? aoe? single target? burst? damage over time? mobility? simple or complex rotation?
    Nobody can tell you what a fun spec is, because nobody knows your preferences. Every spec is fun for someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Well, sadly what InfernalDark said. Help me choose threads aren't permitted. I suggest you study the 7.1.5 discussions of each class.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Impersonating mods isn't allowed either. Ban inc.
    It isn't impersonating to announce such thing, really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Imo, just stick to your hunter.
    Hunters has always had a good seat lately, pretty sure they'll keep it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me pick threads aren't allowed here, as stated.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)