Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    The only evidence we got was a piece of code from free software from the Ukraine. How is that prove that highly sophisticated Russian intelligence is doing a hack if they use PUBLIC DOMAIN FREEWARE... wtf...

Every scriptkiddy could have used that software.
    No, just no. False and misinformation in one post. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    When has russia ever been our enemy besides in a propaganda war? How many armed conflicts has the west and russia had? Indochina and korea? proxy at best

russia is the boogeyman and always has been

I firmly believe they will be allies when ww3 breaks out (just like ww 1 and 2) , I'd get infracted if i told you who i think the enemy will be
    Should worry more about North Korea than the Middle East, most wealthy Middle Easterners surreptitiously throw money towards US politicians. We are more allies in that region than not.

The wikileaks founder Julian Assange already said that Russia wasn't their source.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...overnment.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    The wikileaks founder Julian Assange already said that Russia wasn't their source.

Why exactly should we believe Assange about, you know, anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Not you again

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    What fucking crimes?
    Seriously? Using a private email server and deleting emails as a gov employee is a crime numbnuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Fox news is not a reputable new organization (that's why they are called fox entertainment news). Julian Assange is not a creditable source. Do we have any critical thinking people left in America? We really need context, data, and most importantly people to be able to use their higher cognitive thinking skills, not just use duck speak and be ok with false/misleading/misinformation. Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by belleflop View Post
    Fox news is not a reputable new organization (that's why they are called fox entertainment news). Julian Assange is not a creditable source. Do we have any critical thinking people left in America? We really need context, data, and most importantly people to be able to use their higher cognitive thinking skills, not just use duck speak and be ok with false/misleading/misinformation. Seriously
    Fox News did the interview, plenty of other media outlets reported on this. I heard the interview myself on the radio. I didn't give out any false information, you just want to argue for the sake of arguing. If you don't want to believe Julian Assange that's your business.
    Last edited by Seani; 2017-01-02 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    He is the head of an organization exposing government corruption for the past 20 years, with a provable track record of 100% legitimacy.
    I believe it's up to you to prove why we shouldn't trust him.

Inb4 "rape" accusations in sweden lol

Deleted
    Because democrats want him dead for the information he provides and because he has given up his own freedom and a chance of a normal life to fight corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Seriously? Using a private email server and deleting emails as a gov employee is a crime numbnuts.
    Again this is wrong. If you were paying attention no crime was committed. Was the private server distasteful and reckless, yes. Did others in government (Colin Powel, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Chris Christie, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Condoleezza Rice) use private servers, yep. Was it distasteful and reckless, yep, in all cases. None of these cases had sufficient evidence that a crime was committed.

There were many investigations opened in regards to the emails, as we all know. The deleted emails are still a source of damnation because none of us (except Hilliary) know what was in them. To that I say I agree there is a degree of suspicion. Considering Republicans exploited this to no end and used it as their main catalysis for winning I'd say regardless of how you see it the deleted emails did prove to be found guilty, in the court of public opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox News did the interview, plenty of other media outlets reported on this. I heard the interview myself on the radio. I didn't give out any false information, you just want to argue for the sake of arguing. If you don't want to believe Julian Assange that's your business.
    Please review information on Julian Assange and get back to me. Fox entertainment news agenda and bias is clear, and sourcing a person such as Julian is absolute dumpster journalism.

Deleted
    Julian Assange is more credible than NYT, CNN, CNBC, Fox and most other news outlets together. When we say that the establishment and the leftist media is corrupt, you and tons of other of your kind basically answer with: This is fake news unless an establishment-backed media outlet states that it is corrupt.

Talk about not using higher cognitive thinking skills...

Deleted
    Again this is wrong. If you were paying attention no crime was committed. Was the private server distasteful and reckless, yes. Did others in government (Colin Powel, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Chris Christie, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Condoleezza Rice) use private servers, yep. Was it distasteful and reckless, yep, in all cases. None of these cases had sufficient evidence that a crime was committed.

There were many investigations opened in regards to the emails, as we all know. The deleted emails are still a source of damnation because none of us (except Hilliary) know what was in them. To that I say I agree there is a degree of suspicion. Considering Republicans exploited this to no end and used it as their main catalysis for winning I'd say regardless of how you see it the deleted emails did prove to be found guilty, in the court of public opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Please review information on Julian Assange and get back to me. Fox entertainment news agenda and bias is clear, and sourcing a person such as Julian is absolute dumpster journalism.
    You know nothing of this scandal. You have not read any of the information yourself.
    It is very obvious that you just parrot "mainstream media" talking points.

I just commented on what was said from the interview. Maybe he is lying maybe he isn't, but I am 100% positive that there was an interview and this is what he said. I am skeptical that you are privy to some secret information that was not in the mainstream news about Julian Assange. If you link me a source, I will look at it and consider your point.
    Last edited by Seani; 2017-01-02 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreill...aitors-america

Amazing how the media change their dogma, as fast they change underware.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreill...aitors-america

Amazing how the media change their dogma, as fast they change underware.
    O'reilly is a partisan hack? Well, I'm shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    By "woken up" you mean they listened to the propaganda from RT, sputnik and the alt-right sources that adapted their way of desinformation?
    No? But carry on pushing the false narrative that everyone against a war with Russia is part of some 'Alt-Right' conspiracy. I, for one, do not want to see a war break out between America and Russia because Europe lies between them and would inevitably be dragged into it as well - perhaps even serving as the battleground itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Julian Assange is more credible than NYT, CNN, CNBC, Fox and most other news outlets together. When we say that the establishment and the leftist media is corrupt, you and tons of other of your kind basically answer with: This is fake news unless an establishment-backed media outlet states that it is corrupt.

Talk about not using higher cognitive thinking skills...
    Let me be clear: The website he runs "wikileaks" is a creditable (very important transparent) source as long as the documents are un-altered.
    Julian Assange: He has a horrible record of having a predilection for conspiracy theories. Seriously, he's about to post "proof" we didn't go to the moon tomorrow.

Hope that clears it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    You know nothing of this scandal. You have not read any of the information yourself.
    It is very obvious that you just parrot "mainstream media" talking points.
    Incorrect assumption. I read in depth all information regarding Hilary and her emails. Everyone that voted should of done the same. It's called gathering data and coming to a conclusion based on empirical facts. It should be the least a citizen does before they vote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    O'reilly is a partisan hack? Well, I'm shocked!
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/09...release/212885

It's really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    The same people who train most F-16 pilots how to fly, the USAF and ANG. You know, they guys who dont kill a bunch of NATO personnel by not following proper preflight operations.
    Accidents happen. You should look your record this year, its kinda astonishing. Also, they tell me something like 7-3, 11-4 in Red Flag last year. You guys are getting whooped in a regular basis.