Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotzz View Post
    Why can not I use some xmogs for specific items? For example this “Pristine Glowbear Pelt” (sorry cant post links eyet)

I saw that some people are using this xmog in their characters, I went back and got the loot, but it does not save as xmog available.
    Have you soulbound it? BoE items like that don't go into your wardrobe until they're soulbound.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Have you soulbound it? BoE items like that don't go into your wardrobe until they're soulbound.
    ohh right! thank you, so dumb of my part

Scroll down for different perspectives.

http://imgur.com/a/Lunku

New transmog, going for the pvp glaives, but it's still a long way...

Torn on which artifact skin to use:

or

Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    Been sporting this one for a bit really like it. Weapons I don't really know what to do I am more waiting for the one to open up from NH quest chain. But other than the weapons I really like this one the helm with the blindfold mesh really well.
    This actually looks really nice, can I get a list please?

Deleted
    Nearly done with this one .

http://imgur.com/3wmRm4z
    Last edited by mmoc7a7c20877b; 2017-01-05 at 01:35 PM.

Came up with something I like to call: Slyre's day off

Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    Been sporting this one for a bit really like it. Weapons I don't really know what to do I am more waiting for the one to open up from NH quest chain. But other than the weapons I really like this one the helm with the blindfold mesh really well.

What armor is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Serix1 View Post
    What armor is that?
    It's all rogue gear, the chest, pants, gloves, and boots are from throne of thunder. Shoulders and belt are from hfc or pvp last wod season. Pretty sure the head piece is part of the tbc rogue dungeon set, i think it used to be restricted to rogues but not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooicus View Post
    I can see where you are both coming from, we really lack a lot of transmog options because we don't have a great choice of old gear and it's a bit of a pain to go back and obtain.

Having said that...

I like purple
    That looks awful.

b&g

Black and gold transmog that just finished recently after farming since Legion release. Inspired by Chance's monk.
    http : / / imgur.com/a/FB50N

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c0mat0se View Post
    Black and gold transmog that just finished recently after farming since Legion release. Inspired by Chance's monk.
    Here's your pic mate.

not sure what I was going for.

Here's mine!

http //imgur.com/a/woSTv
    Sorry i cant post images yet!

So I have 5 works in progress here;

1: My black set - Not overly happy with the legs but trying to find alternatives at the moment, it doesn't look to bad in this picture but ingame there's defiantly a shade difference which stands out.

2: My green set - Pretty happy with this one, although want to change the boots to something a lil less brown at the bottom and the mask I'm hoping to change to Helm of the mountain recluse or the Nightbrone battle-magus hood.

3: My spiked red-red set: My latest one, still a work in progress, the only thing I'm not happy so far is the weps don't seath on the back.

4: Simplistic set: Really like this one, again I'd like to change the weps to seath on the back.

5: Blue: little experiment, need to change the pants, far from being happy with it.

I do like the glaives, but with such limited choice right now I want to avoid using them. I also want to give my DH a new sense of identity, I don't want her to be based on WC3 or Illidan, this is a new generation of hunters so I'd like it to resemble that, (Inb4 but you use cursed vision)

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasMolsted View Post
    name of the swords?

Looks like Hanzo Sword