Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wow Xan, I thought we were SK buddies..

Vote Xan

- - - Updated - - -

Hm this is actually pretty interesting.

More like I was just a slave dog! Plus you got all corrupted and weird.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Hm. Not gonna hold up and force a no lynch.

Unvote.

Vote: Dupti.
    Why Dupti over Xanj? It's majority vote only so all you did was tie them at 5 each?

- - - Updated - - -
    @PalawinFC - Where are you...days ending and you have no votes out
    @Graeham and @listo95 - your Satsu train is dead. Please convince us to switch or change yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: Xanjori

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Why Dupti over Xanj? It's majority vote only so all you did was tie them at 5 each?

- - - Updated - - -
    @PalawinFC - Where are you...days ending and you have no votes out
    @Graeham and @listo95 - your Satsu train is dead. Please convince us to switch or change yourself.
    I have a thing called a fucked up sleeping schedule...

7+ Year Old Account
    That was not a personal attack on you, just trying to nudge people as we near deadline. This is majority only lynch so anything less than 8 today is a no-lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just woke up and tbh haven't counted the votes yet. I voted Dupti because last I saw he had highest. But you're right.

Unvote.

Vote: Xanjori.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying you have to switch I'm just trying to get info as to why one or the other.

Eh, I'm not really sold on either Xanjori or Dupti.

I think Satsu is very likely to be scum. Not the first time he's been MIA for much of D1 only to show up with a weak defence. The fact that the Xanjori and Dupti trains suddenly got so much traction makes me pretty wary. Why not take the opportunity to eliminate someone who isn't participating over someone we know is going to be active and fairly engaged?

But I know 'lol it's D1!!!!' will the counter as dumb as that may be. Either that or 'it was just a joke vote/train!!!'

Call it a hunch and a gut feel - but to me it's very telling that Satsu cruised by with very little pressure despite not being around and then when he showed up he ended up getting barely anything in the name of acknowledgement.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't speak for everyone but I think a lot of us are willing to give Satsu the benefit of the doubt D1 since he hasn't played for awhile. Welcome back! You're Lynched! is a quick way to scare people off. That just happened the other game where Raza filled in for Lora only to be NK'd right away.

Unvote Vote Xanjori

A dream come true!

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham If we went with your MIA D1/weak defense approach, we would have a list of 3/4 every game. As much as it may suck how these trains built, waiting til damn near deadline to say anything doesnt give us much time, if any, to do a damn thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Graeham If we went with your MIA D1/weak defense approach, we would have a list of 3/4 every game. As much as it may suck how these trains built, waiting til damn near deadline to say anything doesnt give us much time, if any, to do a damn thing.
    There is something though to be said about not letting this play style be allowed to continue. Along with the "I'm town but not going to say anything in case i'm wrong and so I'm not lynched" lead to slow boring games that wind up being a rush in the last hour from whoever is around.

I have four people on my list to be pushed out of the gate tomorrow. Just look at who's done what today or more importantly not done anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian I agree. If I wasnt out of town and or asleep/at work more then 75% of D1, I would have dont my typical poke everyone not posting/adding to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

The other point was, why wait til the very end of the day (last hour or so) to bring up pressuring someone else...

7+ Year Old Account
    Graeham did have a push on Satsu. But then he (Satsu) appeared, voted, and said I've got nothing else and no one else went on his train.

I think Graehams point is why is that good enough. I was considering jumping the train and if it was a regular player I probably would have voted for him and said one post isn't enough to save yourself D1.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wasnt going to vote Satsu since its his 1st game in a while. Benefit of the doubt. If he continues this path, lynch bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    days over will post end of day when i get out of bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Xanjori: Danner (#3), Satsu (#65), Kryllian (#72), Marack (#75), Kel (#76), Dupti (#81), Listo (#84), Allowyn (#86) 8
    Satsu: Graeham (#39) 1
    Dupti: Blood Fox (#54), Catta (#57), Monkz (#71), Xanjori (#74), 2

Wtih 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! Xanjori has reached the 8 and hence been lynched!

Xanjori playing Samurai Warrior has been lynched!

Samurai Warrior

Alignment: Mafia

Role: Mafia Goon

Most people think a Samurai would be awesome. Except the samurai is your personality. You go everywhere in your suit. Always speak in Japanese. Always shouting. Very annoying. The Godfather however was interested in your fighting talents.
    Night will end in 24 hours. NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE!

- - - Updated - - -

FORGOT TO MENTION, DAY TECHNICALLY ENDED ON COMMENT #86

~Ghostly bump~

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a strange and eerie night in the island of misfits. Heard noises of animals, though it sounded human, ghostly figures roaming around, bunch of crazy people running everywhere. WOAW night time was sure strange. Though upon awakening in the new day. 2 bodies were found freshly murdered!

Graeham's body was found in ashes, it was as though his body felt the heat of a thousand suns! Graeham has died! He was playing a VT!

Cosplay Girl

Alignment: Town

Role: VT

You have one mask that you hide behind, and that mask is your many masks. Dressing up as someone else is how you express your feelings. It is YOU.

You win with the town and your only weapon is your vote.
    It had also seemed that Catta was horrifically murdered, by the massive gaping hole in the middle of his head and a massive puncture wound through Catta's abdomen, guts fallen to the ground and brain splattered everywhere! Catta playing the Spy-Witch has died!

Voodoo Woman:

Alignment: Town

Role: Spy-Witch

1-time: on ONE night only you can use your spy ability to see EVERYTHING the mafia thread says.

1-time: on ONE night only you may REAP someone's heart and eat it. The person will die.

1-time: on ONE night only you may use your voodoo powers to protect someone from death!
    With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Day ends in 48 hours.

Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-01-05 at 04:43 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see two deaths coming one N1. Maybe I'm crazy but two scum teams seems harsh. Vig?

Vote Dupti

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I didn't see two deaths coming one N1. Maybe I'm crazy but two scum teams seems harsh. Vig?

Vote Dupti
    2 mafia teams would be improbable in my eyes. So yeah either a Vig or SK. Also talk about brutal deaths...