Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    id still take a free 15% shield every 30 seconds as a nice starter legendary for tanking, dont forget that it also scales up with vampiric blood which would be upwards of a free 750k (1m+ if the absorb bonus from vamp blood also affects the shield). not to mention with the stat changes to it (loss of mastery, more crit and haste)

sure it wont outperform a proper blood legendary, but its certainly gonna be more useful that a pure stat stick (other spec specific ones) would.

id like to see an increase in legendary cap though, maybe +1 to cap as a reward for finishing the balance of power quest chain?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I mean probably not, considering there's only one actual best piece at any given time. Anything else is just disappointing. Still need to hit that 1/7.
    Why? There are 4 Legendaries left for frost specc and wrist+waist are fine, ring is also okay considering BoS will be playable. So 3 out of 4 are at least okay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Meanwhile I get these -

http://imgur.com/a/lsyj4
    This is great if you decide to go back to UH next week lol!
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Jeez there are some damn lucky people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    This is great if you decide to go back to UH next week lol!
    I remained Unholy all this time and I have no plans to change.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2017-01-03 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    If it makes you feel any better... I have tanking neck cloak and movespeed boots.

Im unholy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    THERE SURE IS!!!!

http://imgur.com/ZAXv2wq

chasing the 6th now! Im thinking of just stock piling emissary caches and opening all on patch day to try for frost legs. Also didnt realize how much fun a prot warrior is as I never played an alt. Figured once I got my 5th non-shared orange, I can take a break from teh DK
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Its rng
    I play dh mostly and got sephuz+glaive wrist
    Rogue i had outlaw wrist, and changed to sin and got wrists
    I play dk the least and i cant even equip 2 legendaries yet and got the 3rd yday, prydaz, blood ring, cape (after changing to frost...)

I got UH shoulders+ring (which i play and will play anyways)
    And frost ring.

But damn the bracers are still a must (for both)

I feel your pain. I got the Prydaz neck from a weekly cache as my first Legendary. Then I got the terribly itemized movement speeds boots a month later from a M+. Finally, I got the Necrofantasia ring from a daily cache.

Meanwhile I see everyone getting the bracers, helm, and belt. Feels bad.

THERE SURE IS!!!!

http://imgur.com/ZAXv2wq

chasing the 6th now! Im thinking of just stock piling emissary caches and opening all on patch day to try for frost legs. Also didnt realize how much fun a prot warrior is as I never played an alt. Figured once I got my 5th non-shared orange, I can take a break from teh DK
    You caches have already rolled. Your 6th could already be inside one. Just open them.

RNG must be something Blizzard created to screw me!! http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ralon/Allaxell <-- waiting for my 4th, seriously, if I take a Sephuz, I think I will take a break from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeymagoo View Post
    My biggest gripe with the current legendary system is that each legendary takes significantly longer to get than the last. Rerolling after getting 4-5 bad legendaries shouldn't ever be a quicker route to getting bis legendaries. I'm in the same boat and it's pretty demoralizing.
    It doesn't matter if rerolling is the best way for BiS legendaries, because the only people who would legitimately reroll a class again for legendaries should never be catered for. Ever. That's some hardcore shit where the tools for raiding matter above all else, so if people want BiS to 'race' in WoW PVE they can do that. Meanwhile the sane people can just carry on playing their chars .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akusa202 View Post
    Maybe you should actually pick a character and play it instead of wasting time on multiple ones.
    Like others said, stick to one class for a bit. I don't have an alt at all. Always practicing and gearing my dk every day. Got three legendaries this week. Two an hour apart. ������
    nd maybe keep your opinion to yourself. I have played the max number of toons since I started playing in April 2005. I like being able to play each class well. I am on disability, which means I have way too much free time on my hands and WoW helps me "keep off the streets". I just feel sorry for those of you that don't seem to be able to play more than one toon, you are missing out on a great experience.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    nd maybe keep your opinion to yourself. I have played the max number of toons since I started playing in April 2005. I like being able to play each class well. I am on disability, which means I have way too much free time on my hands and WoW helps me "keep off the streets". I just feel sorry for those of you that don't seem to be able to play more than one toon, you are missing out on a great experience.
    Cheers
    Then you shouldn't complain. Clearly, system wasn't built with a person like you in mind. To get legs you're supposed to invest some time into specific activities which you haven't done enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingerie View Post
    Then you shouldn't complain. Clearly, system wasn't built with a person like you in mind. To get legs you're supposed to invest some time into specific activities which you haven't done enough.
    The complaint was not having seen one, at all. Now, time spent leveling up doesn't count towards legendary chances, but it doesn't matter if Laz is playing one or 10 max level characters, as long as they're doing legendary dropping things, when we're discussing not having seen a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalrion View Post
    RNG is RNG but i did notice that my newer characters seemed to get legs faster (First: 1 after ~8d played, second: 2 after ~6d played, third: 2 after 2d played)
    Legs and cloaks for my toons, but I've only got 3. DK got the boots with movement speed based on haste and I like it!!!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Legs and cloaks for my toons, but I've only got 3. DK got the boots with movement speed based on haste and I like it!!!
    I'd really like the boots, I'd gladly trade my blood legs for them.