Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Didnt they say things about him being white and some rambling about Trump?

My history teacher already said this to my class almost 2 decades ago; the US will eventually end up in a racial war.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    You mean the fact that America screens their migrants from the west indies and Africa better than Europe, who just lets them pile in past italy?

Yeah, I agree.
    Europe does a shitty job, we screen sure but our country is set up in a way where you have to work... if you're not working you're not surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Not much wonder needed, it's clear that it's because of racism.
    Even glancing at black people in america gets you labelled as a racist these days. At this point calling someone a racist has kind of lost its weight
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Europe does a shitty job, we screen sure but our country is set up in a way where you have to work... if you're not working you're not surviving.
    You think this somehow doesn't hold true for other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    You think this somehow doesn't hold true for other countries?
    With the bountiful social nets we do not have... fuck no.

Deleted
    Yep, from 2 millions blacks "refugees" in Germany last year only 54 got jobs. Guess what the rest are doing?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Even glancing at black people in america gets you labelled as a racist these days. At this point calling someone a racist has kind of lost its weight
    Said no one anywhere.

You know what gets you labeled as racist? Claiming all black people are a problem and are apes... which has been done in this thread.

Deleted
    With the bountiful social nets we do not have... fuck no.
    Shows how little you know about countries outside of your own. Fun fact: Lots of countries require you to look for a job while receiving benefits, if you are not looking for a job or decline to take jobs then you lose the benefits. So yes, you have to work in other countries too.

Yes I would wonder why the fuck you would judge me... a mixed Immigrant, based on how Black Americans act considering we are two entirely different groups with vastly different crime rates, education levels, and careers.
    Mine wasn't directed at you at all. More at the OP I realize that treatment of black people in america is pretty bad and needs a serious look / revamping of police. But it's hard NOT to feel enraged when you read this kind of headline. Similar I imagine to a black person reading a headline about 4 white guys beating the shit out of him?

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Yep, from 2 millions blacks "refugees" in Germany last year only 54 got jobs. Guess what the rest are doing?
    Europe had issues before the refugee crisis.

Guys god damnit can we not demonized ALL of one race? Obviously there is a problem with crime in black neighborhoods within cities. A massive one, especially in my city. But that has nothing to do with this topic or with what the greater question should be which is where the fuck is all this hate coming from?

I'm done with this shit man. I'm so fed up with anything racialized. Fuck BLM, and white supremacy bullshit, and if there was a Asian or Mexican movement.. fuck that too.
    All this petty crap is what is spewing hate when people get locked into a echochamber and forget that we are all living in the same place.

Thats why I never understood what people have against being patriotic towards your country and it's PEOPLE. Where Nationalism isn't a naughty word. At least there you can unite under a flag and support one another like a decent human.

Yall have doomed this thread for Endus to enjoy the hardon he gets from closing another thread because of negative race talk.

"black people are the problem!"

Ah yes fuck trying to understand history at all in this country, because why would you want to invoke pesky history.

Think critically and try to fully understand the problem? Fuck no fuck that, I just want to say all black people are a problem, while trying to pretend I'm totally not racist.
    What the fuck does history have to do with torturing a special needs kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    It's the Endus of the world!

This is to be read with a black preacher voice.

I looked, and behold, an rainbow horse; and he who sat on it had the name Endus; and Scrapbot was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the forums, to kill with banhammer and with infractions and with permabans and by the wild beasts of the forums.

Amen.

/jk I actually like Endus and think he is a good mod, the whole liberal bias QQ is just nonsense, tho I still found the picture funny as hell.

Said no one anywhere.

You know what gets you labeled as racist? Claiming all black people are a problem and are apes... which has been done in this thread.
    I think any reasonable person would consider them racists for calling black people apes. That's just baseline moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Mine wasn't directed at you at all. More at the OP I realize that treatment of black people in america is pretty bad and needs a serious look / revamping of police. But it's hard NOT to feel enraged when you read this kind of headline. Similar I imagine to a black person reading a headline about 4 white guys beating the shit out of him?
    Oh yes so it wasn't directed at me you say but how should we (you know the non-american blacks) feel when people like you say "and blacks wonder why" like... you're basically lumping us all in one giant group of... well they're all black doesn't matter their ethnicity or country of origin they must all wonder.

People committed hate crime, people arrested. what the fuck is there to discuss.

This thread basically has turned iinto "niggers are all bad!" by the second page.
    It's always you saying shit like this and derailing threads into race baiting bullshit.

Deleted
    Europe had issues before the refugee crisis.
    With arabs and africans, yes. For some reason there are no problems with east or southeast asians. Hmm.

Finally, proof that hate crimes really do exist; and it's the left perpetrating them.

Said no one anywhere.
    Actually, it's a prevailing issue of perception in the US and you're in a strange, almost comically detached state of denial if you don't understand that. I don't know anything about you, but maybe what we don't have in common is that you're not a black guy with a number of white friends. It puts me in an uncomfortable position when white people palpably walk on eggshells around me, which they frequently are doing.

I don't think you're a very thoughtful nor honest contributor. I'm sorry if this upsets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What the fuck does history have to do with torturing a special needs kid?
    Saying all black people are the problem when it's only black americans who are over represented is a problem, because all black people aren't a problem it's a specific group of black people that have problems; however, why do they have those problems? Because they were marginalized and are horribly poor where as other black groups came here for education or jobs putting them at an advantage.