Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Oh man I remember when I used to fall for such simple forum trickery. The ol' gen-ot switcheroo! Haha
    wtf are you on about?

I just called you out on not knowing what a nazi or communist is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmolurker View Post
    and here you are when you were the one asking if i was american as if that was going to prove anything.
    i was not the one that first compared surveillance and cameras, that was you.
    Prove anything? How about establishment of what country is your home, for my home security anology, that you agreed showed your comparison to be a bad one.

Nope, everyone can click the little links and see which one of us compared Hillary talking about a cyberattacks and "Obama's surveillance". It's that easy to check...

in regards to trump's cabinet picks, im not sure if they are good picks or not. the whole year has been a constant bashing of trump and his supporters. i dont know what trump has in mind, i dont know if he will deliver on hes promises during the election. but i do know that he the chance we have now. and instead of waiting to see what trump will do once he's the president, we get people that keeps on fucking making predictions.
    His appointments are not predictions. Do you not even know that Trump has been announcing his cabinet for weeks? Again, you have no clue what you are talking about and your defending of Trump literally hinges on you thinking his appointments are predictions. Yet, you bitched about Clinton Foundation donations and predictions for a reality that did not happen? Nice!

im done with u in arguing since it is clear that you are not reading what im writing, if my 'twitterish' is not good enough for you then so be it.
    You... insulted... my... English... WTF is this reply with you playing a victim? I pointed out your twitterish, because you are a hypocrite in questioning my English. Do you own a mirror?

maybe you dont think trump is going to be a worthy president, but i believe that he will be.
    i believe that if trump cannot turn this country back from its path to destruction, then no one else will. certainly a politician will not be able to.
    That's because you are ignoring what Trump is doing.

and fyi, i am actually an anarcho capitalist.
    No, you are a person who thinks Trump is the only savior of this country. That's plutocracy... now go complain that I called you a plutocrat because you think a billionaire is the only country saving credential, just because you are delusional enouph to believe you are anarchy capitalist. I'm actually superman by the way...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The time spent is negligible. It takes a few seconds to highlight why it would be an even greater waste of time to explain to you something you don't even have a basic understanding of. Incidentally, if time is of such concern to you, you could have easily educated yourself on the matter by now.

Man it's almost 1230, where did the time go?
    You're the one complaining that you can't spend the time to state why what you're saying is true. I have time, and you do too it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    wtf are you on about?

You did, but you haven't really established yourself as an authority on the matter. Sooooo, the blow didn't really land the way you imagined it has.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf are you on about?

Fine I'll bite cause it's slow here at work. You deny that right wingers referred to Russia as communists even post cold war and suddenly stopped when Trump clinched the nomination and started to speak words of admiration for comrade Putin?

Not to mention labeling Obama as yes, a nazi, anti-christ, muslim
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-01-05 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    You're the one complaining that you can't spend the time to state why what you're saying is true. I have time, and you do too it seems.
    No, I stated I'm not educating you for free.Again, with your lack of comprehension.

The time slot is available. I'm just not one for fruitless endeavors. But f you're willing to compensate me with money, I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Again, the smear campaign on wikileaks continue, yet not a single time was their information discredited. I fail to see how that quote is relevant, beside for you to make a pretty bad strawman.
    I believe you mean "the smear campaign from wikileaks continue, yet numerous times their statements have been discredited"

Some examples:
    Just because you deny these statements don't make them disappear.

No, I stated I'm not educating you for free.Again, with your lack of comprehension.

The time slot is available. I'm just not one for fruitless endeavors. But f you're willing to compensate me with money, I'm all for it.
    "Apples are purple." "Why do you say that?" "YOU SHOULD KNOW, EDUCATE YOURSELF!"

Deleted
    Fine I'll bite cause it's slow here at work. You deny that right wingers referred to Russia as communists even post cold war and suddenly stopped when Trump clinched the nomination and started to speak words of admiration for comrade Putin?

Not to mention labeling Obama as yes, a nazi, anti-christ, muslim
    You seem to be imagining things. I don't care what "right wingers" called Russia. The right wing establishment is just as retarded as the left wing establishment in the US.

"Apples are purple." "Why do you say that?" "YOU SHOULD KNOW, EDUCATE YOURSELF!"
    or

"Wikileaks Guy(highlighting your willful ignorance) is just as believable as the intelligence community and therefore I believe neither"

"Well no, and third parties support the "no" sentiment"

"EDUCATE ME EVEN THOUGH I SHOW NO ABILITY OR CURIOSITY TO UNDERSTAND THE EDUCATION!!!!!"

No.

People called him a communist. Doesn't suprise me that people here don't know the difference between nazis and communists though.

And i doubt anyone called him "litterally Stalin!"
    You do know that the internet never forgets right? there are literally tons of these from conservative media and sites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTkCQupCR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d3KHhFhEYo

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to be imagining things. I don't care what "right wingers" called Russia. The right wing establishment is just as retarded as the left wing establishment in the US.
    That's fine and dandy but whether Obama wasn't painted as a "nazi" for a year was your remark. In fact he was painted as a boogeyman (by various names/labels) for 8 years and still is.

Deleted
    That's fine and dandy but whether Obama wasn't painted as a "nazi" for a year was your remark. In fact he was painted as a boogeyman (by various names/labels) for 8 years and still is.
    Yes, he wasn't. He was painted as a communist....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, he wasn't. He was painted as a communist....
    Glad you agree then.

or

"Wikileaks Guy(highlighting your willful ignorance) is just as believable as the intelligence community and therefore I believe neither"

"Well no, and third parties support the "no" sentiment"

"EDUCATE ME EVEN THOUGH I SHOW NO ABILITY OR CURIOSITY TO UNDERSTAND THE EDUCATION!!!!!"
    That falls flat when I ask to be educated and you refuse for a reason that again falls flat as you spend paragraphs worth of text trying to tell me you don't have time. There are people out there that would use your same logic to justify not explaining to me why reptilians actually rule the world, or that the moon landing isn't real.

Deleted
    Glad you agree then.
    You seem to lack some reading comprehension. All i did was try to explain that nazi, communist and Russian are in fact three different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to lack some reading comprehension. All i did was try to explain that nazi, communist and Russian are in fact three different things.
    Yes but that was never my original point. Stop being obtuse.

Read what he is accused of before you call him a coward? I mean c'mon, how is that too much to ask?
    I have. He does not think he did anything wrong becuase he does not like how the law works in Sweden.
    He can dislike the law all he wants but when he is in Sweden he has to follow the law.

That falls flat when I ask to be educated and you refuse for a reason that again falls flat as you spend paragraphs worth of text trying to tell me you don't have time. There are people out there that would use your same logic to justify not explaining to me why reptilians actually rule the world, or that the moon landing isn't real.
    Again, comprehension. I didn't say I don't have time. I said I'm not willing to spend my time educating you on basic things for free, as it would take much more effort and time than this mildly entertaining back and forth. Why this is beyond your comprehension is a mystery, yet underscores exactly why I'm unwilling to spend my time providing you with the basic information you should already know before choosing to engage in a discussion about "Wikileaks guy".

Deleted
    Yes but that was never my original point. Stop being obtuse.
    Your original point was that people spend 8 years calling Obama a nazi.
    Your second point was communist=Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I have. He does not think he did anything wrong becuase he does not like how the law works in Sweden.
    He can dislike the law all he wants but when he is in Sweden he has to follow the law.
    Go read what they are actually charging him with.. It's not rape...