Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

MM 4 piece just nerfed on PTR. 50% to 15%

It was OP - needed nerf, but Blizz is definitely living up to their rep of swinging that pendulum hard.

I feel less bad about being BM in nighthold now lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks trump...

Well at least BM and MM both have shitty 4PC bonus now

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    They fixed the BM 4p

You think BM is bad? Hunter is my first alt, just curious why you think this.

Bm 4p causes Dire Beast to reduce bw by 8 seconds extra now.

Deleted
    They're still not shitty, neither of them, BM got buffed up a little from 3.4% and MM got toned down a bit from 17.5%. MM still has slightly better T19 bonus overall but not by a mile wide margin anymore. They're pretty balanced atm, slight advantage to MM with BiS legendaries when I was testing them out on the PTR. Also the -5% to Trick Shot pushes the SW-build up a notch.

TBH MM set needed the nerf, it was the major factor that was pushing the spec ludicrously over BM. Now when it comes down to spec, play whatever you like the most without feeling bad about it.
    Last edited by mmoc846ab22caa; 2017-01-06 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Bm 4p causes Dire Beast to reduce bw by 8 seconds extra now.
    thats the 2 piece. the 4 piece causes Dire beasts to gain 50% damage from BW, which was nerfed from 100%, but the duration was doubled.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Are there any patch notes for these changes? This is the first time I am seeing these. Don't have a PTR character and the copy character button is gone so I can't log in to check -.-

Been mainly relying on the front page to see any new PTR changes, but from what you guys are saying theres been quite a few changes to our tier sets I am not seeing

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    thats the 2 piece. the 4 piece causes Dire beasts to gain 50% damage from BW, which was nerfed from 100%, but the duration was doubled.
    it now works on DBs summoned after wrath too, which is why the bonus was nerfed to 50% the tooltip doesnt reflect it, but you can just look at your DB's buffs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Are there any patch notes for these changes? This is the first time I am seeing these. Don't have a PTR character and the copy character button is gone so I can't log in to check -.-

Been mainly relying on the front page to see any new PTR changes, but from what you guys are saying theres been quite a few changes to our tier sets I am not seeing
    The patch came out to PTR about an hour ago so, I guess they're still datamining..

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post

Yea thats why these changes are kinda big because there is no patch notes for them yet. But there should be a list soon

Quote Originally Posted by rawi View Post
    The patch came out to PTR about an hour ago so, I guess they're still datamining..
    Until that time comes, anything else noticeable?

A few weeks ago we got a dev reply about possibly making Marked Shot more inline with its Live damage or reducing its focus cost, due to the amount of Damage it does compared to the focus it costs. Is there anything different about it?

Deleted
    yeah it looks like they nerfed the ridiculous strong sets like MM and a few others.

Arms Warrior, Sublety Rogue, MM Hunter were all too strong.

Tuning before stuff actually hits live is the best kind of tuning. People shouldn't be upset about that

Trueshot rotation right now looks like this:

MS -> Trueshot -> 3xAiS -> 3xAS(!) -> WB -> 4xAiS

3 GCDs in your 15 sec burst (wtf?), looks like SW build is coming back. And this is very sad, i think people a bit tired of this build and with new changes of Patient Sniper, Trick Shot, Blizzard is forcing us in a new one with different choices, but with this huge nerf (50% > 15%) all of this is pointless.
    Last edited by Freerunz; 2017-01-06 at 03:56 AM.

Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus: Dire Beast reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 8 sec

Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus: When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain %50% increased damage for 15 sec.

2 pc - meh

4 pc - I dont know how to describe my feelings. How can class designers be this fool, god damn Dire Beast lasts only 8 seconds. Thus if you are specced into Dire Frenzy god damn set bonus doesnt work. Just throw out something like kill command does x% more dmg in BW

Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus: Dire Beast reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 8 sec

Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus: When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain %50% increased damage for 15 sec.

2 pc - meh

4 pc - I dont know how to describe my feelings. How can class designers be this fool, god damn Dire Beast lasts only 8 seconds. Thus if you are specced into Dire Frenzy god damn set bonus doesnt work. Just throw out something like kill command does x% more dmg in BW
    scroll up and read what i wrote, as for dire frenzy, yeah they need to do something about it
    Last edited by Pwnykeg1337; 2017-01-06 at 04:08 AM.