Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I opened some caches(4-5 I had saved up) before raid and got a legendary, got a 2nd 4 bosses later. So 2 within 3 hours! Which is funny because I constantly troll my guild with the fake religion of "cachemas." My prayers to Greatfather Cachemas have been answered!! Next one came over a month later.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I'm just gonna say this:

/facepalm

10char

On my alt I got Sephuz off of Heroic Xavius then right after I got Prydaz from the last boss in Court, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabuter View Post
    So lucky. Still rocking just 1 and it's not a very good one. They need to just have legendary tokens drop then you can buy from a vendor the one you want
    Dumb idea, no.

I'm just gonna say this:

Prople still believe in screenshots from wow chat?

Cmon, not even one bite?

Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    My hunter got Qa'pla last Friday morning from the world boss (frost elemental dude in highmountain iirc)

Just after midnight he got Prydaz (I know, I know) from the emissary cache.

Anyone hear of anybody else getting 2 legendaries in such a short time frame?

Proof:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Talvander/feed

Genuinely surprised there isn't a cooldown. Okay it's not technically "1 day" but...yeah.
    There was a thread on here not too long ago about a DK that had only done 31 WQ was 3 days into 110 and had 4 legendary items already. So at the very least they got 2 in 1 day.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    cmon, not even one bite? :d
    huge fail....

2 people in my guild have gotten 2 legendaries in one day. In fact, the 2nd time it happened was just yesterday. Meanwhile im stuck at 3, 2 awful ones, and havent seen a legendary in almost 2 months.

Deleted
    I got the legendary cloth boots on my priest and the fire mage bracers on the same day.

I recently got 2 legendaries in one N EN on my alt the other day. im excited but its sad that it could happen.

Link to loot feed us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Ifeelsonumb/feed

Deleted
    One of our hunters got 2 yesterday. One from Nythendra and one from Ursoc during our heroic clear.
    So there's that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not hating on those who have gotten them at all, but I've been playing a Prot Paladin and Hunter since Legion's release almost everyday and raiding several times a week. I do all my dailies on both toons, weekly world bosses etc. I still haven't gotten a Legendary. Most of the people in my guild are sitting at like 4 and 5, some more on several toons. Its become a joke in our guild that i'm never going to get one. Pretty frustrating lol.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Just gona leave this here, u can skip to minute 3:45 if u don't want to watch it all
    Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Thrall's balls! They're everywhere...

Thanks to Shyama for the lovely signature

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfster View Post

Just gona leave this here, u can skip to minute 3:45 if u don't want to watch it all
    Wow, I hate you sir lol. I've opened so many of those things on both my toons also, still waiting on my first legendary lol.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Wow, I hate you sir lol. I've opened so many of those things on both my toons also, still waiting on my first legendary lol.
    that ain't me, it's just a video i stumbled upon :P
    Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Thrall's balls! They're everywhere...

Thanks to Shyama for the lovely signature

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seen this happen in the guild 3 times already, even remember out MT in Molten Core getting both bindings for Thunderfury in one run back in the days.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    My hunter got Qa'pla last Friday morning from the world boss (frost elemental dude in highmountain iirc)

Just after midnight he got Prydaz (I know, I know) from the emissary cache.

Anyone hear of anybody else getting 2 legendaries in such a short time frame?

Proof:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Talvander/feed

Genuinely surprised there isn't a cooldown. Okay it's not technically "1 day" but...yeah.
    I got two legendaries on my Ret Paladin about 7 minutes apart. There's absolutely no cooldown on them.

Kinda like RNG, don't you think?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ft%C3%AAd/feed

This guy got 3 in an hour, then it seems quit playing that toon. They couldnt have opened more then 3 emisary caches too since it was their 1st day at level cap and they had only done 39 WQ.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."