Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. the toy should be useable anywhere, sad to see can only use it in inns but ok
    2. shoulda made it 66.6 second cooldown, cause 66 minutes and 6 seconds is abit insane...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    town portal toy is totally useless as it shares a CD with your hearthstone
    lol yes because being able to get rid of the hearthstone in your bag, saving a bag slot is COMPLETELY Useless

Well, to be fair, we already had the inn keeper's daughter to replace that. Would've been cool to see more animation or something with it but oh well, over 300 toys

Really happy about the 2/4pc swap for BM Hunters especially since I already have the boots that do the same thing as the current 2pc.

Yay ele 4pc nerf. Glad blizzard decided to slide that last min nerf in before ele shaman could start toping all the meters and throwing the entire game out of balance. Thanks Devs.
    Last edited by Rawklobster; 2017-01-06 at 06:01 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Well, to be fair, we already had the inn keeper's daughter to replace that. Would've been cool to see more animation or something with it but oh well, over 300 toys
    not everyone likes archaeology
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

"If players are jumping ship there's something wrong with how the dungeon is designed..."

No, there's nothing wrong with the dungeon.
    The community is the problem because they no longer play this game for the adventure, but only for the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    "If players are jumping ship there's something wrong with how the dungeon is designed..."

No, there's nothing wrong with the dungeon.
    The community is the problem because they no longer play this game for the adventure, but only for the rewards.
    To be fair, in the past there were dungeons that were avoided because of how they were designed - The Oculus is the best example. Nobody wanted to run it, because they disliked riding dragons. I loved it, but I distinctly remember the revolving door of players trying to get a run started. They had to add a blue dragon mount to it, to get players in there.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    not everyone likes archaeology
    Well they should!!111

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because my image of a Paladin comes from Diablo 2, another game from Blizzard. It shaped how I saw the class and its lore.
    For me a Paladin was always a Holy Warrior whose presence could be felt on the battlefield.
    I had twenty different aura's to pick from, choosing whether my presence made my allies feel safer or if it would inspire them to do more damage.
    Even now in D&D my main is a Paladin and you can be sure that my party feels my presence.

That's what the class fantasy is for me: Destroying the unholy and inspiring your friends with the Holy Light.

Yes. This.
    A Paladin's main opponent were demons and undead, and abilities reflected that.
    Demon Hunters now have a boost to their damage whenever they kill a demon; so that makes it extra painful for Paladins to lose their anti-UD/Demon toolkit.
    I'm glad we now have our Artifact weapons that do reflect it a little.
    Ashbringer can instantly kill demons or undead.
    The Silver Hand can empower you to deal double damage to undead.
    The Bulwark can reveal hidden demons.
    It wasn't from Diablo 2, WC3 had the same image for the paladin as luther had presence in the battlefield, but I said this before the removal abilities and adding so much cross over from each of the classes loses the games appeal, it makes the class just be there and nothing else. They need abilities which do SEPERATE them from other classes otherwise they just lose their independence.

That's how come Hearthstone is a better game than WOW at the moment, the game hasn't lost it independence of each class by removing any abilities that makes them separate from one another.

Yeah, and last time, Wow was RPG-enough game - it had 12M players. And then crap like "Why do we need talent trees, if they don't bring anything into gameplay?", "Druid Tree form is meaningless - let's replace it with metamorphosis" or "Shaman Totems - are just passive buffs, we don't need them" started.

What scares me, is that CM is so sure about what he is talking about, that this point of view must be commonly accepted among developers. I.e. if they don't even understand anything in RP elements, than may be they also don't even understand anything in many other aspects of game development, such as class mechanics, PVE, etc.? This makes me think more and more, that current Wow team is extremely incompetent.
    I agree the game is a shadow of it's former self, after so much homogeneous from each class they are just the same as everything else. Shaman losing Totems, Paladins losing auras, seals and possibly blessings etc.

The spec change without cost was suppose to promote this and allow them to create SPELLS specific for that spec and limit cross over but boy was I wrong they are still using the same design as always.

Can we not make this into the millionth "new talents system is wrong lol" dead horse thread?

Does anyone know when the Diablo-event will end in WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Does anyone know when the Diablo-event will end in WoW?
    Lasts through today. If you haven't farmed the scrolls needed from the treasure goblins to combine with the blank tome, better get on it ASAP.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    To be fair, in the past there were dungeons that were avoided because of how they were designed - The Oculus is the best example. Nobody wanted to run it, because they disliked riding dragons. I loved it, but I distinctly remember the revolving door of players trying to get a run started. They had to add a blue dragon mount to it, to get players in there.

Yeah, but they are not talking about those kind of dungeons here. They are simply talking about some dungeons taking maybe 10 more minutes to finish compared to other ones.