Deleted

Thas'dorah Hidden Appearance Recolors

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find screenshots of the Ravenguard artifact appearance colours - not just the weapon model, but as wielded by a character so you can see the quiver as well. Or if someone could take screenshots if they've unlocked them because I can't seem to find any like that. I know it's a very specific question, but I'd like to know exactly how they look including quiver before going to the effort of unlocking them. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardprime View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find screenshots of the Ravenguard artifact appearance colours - not just the weapon model, but as wielded by a character so you can see the quiver as well. Or if someone could take screenshots if they've unlocked them because I can't seem to find any like that. I know it's a very specific question, but I'd like to know exactly how they look including quiver before going to the effort of unlocking them. Thanks for any help.
    You don't have to do anything special to unlock the hidden appearance, you just buy it from the Court of Farandas (sp?) Quartermaster.

After that, just do WQs, Dungeons, and PVP

One interesting thing to note about the hidden marks apperance, is that the red color, and only the red color fires a special projectile that isn't an arrow. It fires green crystals kind of like the crossbow from Hellfire Citadel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonaboat13 View Post
    You don't have to do anything special to unlock the hidden appearance, you just buy it from the Court of Farandas (sp?) Quartermaster.

Appreciated but, I have the base, it's the recolours with quivers that I want to preview. I'm sure I'll get the world quests eventually regardless but especially 100 dungeons I'd ideally like to know exactly what it looks like with the quiver before I bother doing them all, since if I don't like it or want to use it I'll save myself some time.

As I say, I know it's really specific so if no one knows it's fine, but what can I say, I'm very particular about my transmogs I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemik View Post
    One interesting thing to note about the hidden marks apperance, is that the red color, and only the red color fires a special projectile that isn't an arrow. It fires green crystals kind of like the crossbow from Hellfire Citadel.
    This is cool info though, thank you!
    Last edited by mmoce83c653b56; 2017-01-06 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardprime View Post
    Appreciated but, I have the base, it's the recolours with quivers that I want to preview. I'm sure I'll get the world quests eventually regardless but especially 100 dungeons I'd ideally like to know exactly what it looks like with the quiver before I bother doing them all, since if I don't like it or want to use it I'll save myself some time.

As I say, I know it's really specific so if no one knows it's fine, but what can I say, I'm very particular about my transmogs I guess.

This is cool info though, thank you!
    Red
    http://imgur.com/a/yfNQk

Green
    http://imgur.com/a/gYEDM

I don't pvp so I don't have the blue one

edit:

I couldn't get the red one to shoot green crystals but I did get the green one to do it
    Last edited by Imonaboat13; 2017-01-06 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted
    That's great, just what I was looking for - thanks so much for the help!

This is the blue one, if you care.

http://imgur.com/a/da8cP

Quote Originally Posted by Imonaboat13 View Post

Just as a clarification, not even PvP - people dying during raid boss fights count for it. I haven't done a lick of PvP in Legion and have the 1,000 kills recolor unlocked on two characters.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    This is the blue one, if you care.

http://imgur.com/a/da8cP
    I do, thanks a lot!

Well that's all I was after, I appreciate the help everyone, have a good one.