Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Kirin'Tor Dailies still not fixed

How is it possible that there are not at least 4 kirin tor World Quests not available if it is the emmisary today. surely they would have known to trigger 4 to spawn if its that time in the rotation.

wtf honestly
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 4. /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    How is it possible that there are not at least 4 kirin tor World Quests not available if it is the emmisary today. surely they would have known to trigger 4 to spawn if its that time in the rotation.

wtf honestly
    then you did kirin tor quests on the days before.
    if you say "no i didnt" you are lying.
    i had 5 today (4 normal wq and 1 instance wq)

Kirin-Tor were bugged because you didn't receive credit, not because they didn't spawn.
    It's working as intended, you don't have to clear the map every day. I had 4 quests as well.

It isn't bugged, you just suck at world quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    US here, not sure if it's the same in EU or not:

I had 5 on my map this afternoon - There's a "Wind Dash"-thing one in Azsuna and Highmountain, The one in Vault of the Wardens, Barrels in Suramar, and a "Magic of Flight" one in Azsuna as well.

Given, I didn't check Duration on them, so some may have despawned.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Kirin-Tor were bugged because you didn't receive credit, not because they didn't spawn.
    What ? No, the first time they bugged, they were only 3 kirin tor quests spawned in the 3-day period the emissary cache was available.

OP, did you check the one in VotW ?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    What ? No, the first time they bugged, they were only 3 kirin tor quests spawned in the 3-day period the emissary cache was available.

OP, did you check the one in VotW ?
    You didn't get credit from completing them, that's why they gave you the auto cache in dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't get credit from completing them, that's why they gave you the auto cache in dalaran.
    That's odd, I definitely got credit when I did them at the time, there just weren't enough, as Phoenixia said. (I think a 4th did eventually spawn like the evening of the 3rd day, but by then, the hotfix had already been applied.)
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

I did get credit for all of them, and only 3 spawned in the 3-day-period.

That was just after they decided to tweak the numbers of kirin tor quests/caches

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    That's odd, I definitely got credit when I did them at the time, there just weren't enough, as Phoenixia said. (I think a 4th did eventually spawn like the evening of the 3rd day, but by then, the hotfix had already been applied.)
    Eh, then i guess the bug affected me/my guildies differently. But I for sure didn't get credit for a couple quests on a couple toons during that timeframe.
    Last edited by kary; 2017-01-07 at 01:57 AM. Reason: bug not buff

I have 4 on 4 different toons, so that pretty much proves Blizzard hates you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had times where it works fine on all my toons, and other times I'll be missing one or two on the first day. Honestly, 4 should spawn WHEN that is the randomly picked daily bonus. Sometimes the quests will bug out and you won't get credit, which still happens.

7+ Year Old Account
    do we really need our like 20th thread on this?

if you do all the kirin tor dailies before the kirin tor quest ,yes that sucks, but kirin tor i one your suppose to do over 1-3 days

they spawn less then other because people dont like the kirin tor quest as much as others, and as its no rep on its own, blizz doesent wanna fill our logs with them...

yes it sucks, but there is ways to avoid this, only do kirin tor quests before they are about to go away, not as soon as they appear
    learn to play more then once every 3 days
    and if you miss one cache every so often, who cares
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

They have stupid quests anyway
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    I've had times where it works fine on all my toons, and other times I'll be missing one or two on the first day. Honestly, 4 should spawn WHEN that is the randomly picked daily bonus. Sometimes the quests will bug out and you won't get credit, which still happens.
    I'm pretty sure they did. I only say this because I pretty much cleared the board on my Warrior last night because I just hit 110 on her and had to clear out the 20 WQ thing for my campaign, and I still had 5 today. (Although, admittedly, I might just have skipped the one in Suramar, since I didn't do the intro yet.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    1. the first day it spawned it wasent working so blizz gave us the free cache, and over the next two days since it was, either you log on or get it for free, or do ONE mission, and get it, that they only needed to spawn a few missions

but for example today, i logged on to do my kirin tor quest, and there was 7 kirin tor misions to choose from, and 2 had gone away yesterday, because guess what? im not doing every single kirin tor mission as soon as they appear

Only 1 for me, I made the mistake of completing all my WQs to unlock a weapon skin, backfired big time. I feel it's a really shitty system if you have to hoard your world quests just in case it happens to be Kirin'Tor, when the emissary spawns 4 quests should spawn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, the issue was that there weren't enough Kirin Tor dailies spawning for completion. Hence the hotfix that made it auto-complete if you relogged.
    no that auto complete was because it was bugged and some people wernt getting completion

btw to all the people here saying "oh i only get 3 kirin tor world quest over 3 days" can we get a screenshot of this? because its allmost like world quests are the exact same for every player in the game, and it more of sounds like people are doing quests every day, then complaining that they dont have enough quests in one day to complete it, after doing all the quests ment for it, the day before

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Only 1 for me, I made the mistake of completing all my WQs to unlock a weapon skin, backfired big time. I feel it's a really shitty system if you have to hoard your world quests just in case it happens to be Kirin'Tor, when the emissary spawns 4 quests should spawn.
    1. it pretty much allways spawns 4 just most people dont like to do dungeon quests
    2. yes, you did all the kirin tor world quests the day before, its highly reccomended, and has been since kirin tor was changed, that you should" only complete kirin tor that are about to go away, if you wanna complete kirin tor emisarry caches in one day"

would people rather have like 20 kirin tor world quests at all time? cause there is allready PLENTY but people like to do every world quest every day it seems...