Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Seriously folks, you let a bird crap on Ragnaros? I am disappointed.
    To be fair, he didn't exactly crapped on him since it was a very close call and Ragnaros resisted admirably.

Second, Medivh's crap is made of Arcane anyway.

Glad I could answer your question, then!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Option C: Sticking to the gimmick, which is equally -if not more- as terrible.

You did nothing wrong, boy.

Goddamn, boy. Are you always this angry?

inb4 I was joking and you back-peddle again like every time you get called out.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic, tough luck for the Firelord, but he deserves 3 cheers for placing 5th in this Battle Royal. All cheer Ragnaros please as he leaves the arena.

The final 4 will start in about 14 or so hours, aka 2 hours earlier than the round we just cleared together, but not too early for the people on the other side of the planet I hope.

Thank you all again, and see you guys tomorrow!

- - - Updated - - -

A bit of an irrelevant trivia;

If Nazgrim lost tomorrow, then he would have placed 4th in the Battle Royal; the same ranking he got in the other game during Days Season 1!
    No. I'm not angry. Just dissapointed at the legion right now, for not holding 1 damn base for a month...

Man, if you were apart of the legion, former aspect, then you'll realize that being a demonic commander is not all fun and games.

So, how's that old blue dragon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    but you're my number 1 douchebag (Now that's a joke, cause of the username).
    inb4 I was joking and you back-peddle again like every time you get called out.
    Damn sons, fucking called it!

It's as if I work with Magic or something.

Now all remaining 4 are among my all time favorites.

This became very intense all of a sudden on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Like magic indeed.

Not sure you get the joke.

I called him my number 1 douchebag because he is called "Captain douchebag". That's it! That's all. Not need to keep going.

Now, before I slam my head against the fel spiked protected wall, made out of my left-over sanity, i'll ask you again...

How...was..your time...with...that blue..dragon guy..at...azsuna? Oh, and how's jaina. Was told that she was a bitch....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    Now all remaining 4 are among my all time favorites.

This became very intense all of a sudden on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Like magic indeed.
    Hmph, doesn't sounds like magic to me. But hey, I guess you could say that I...

FEL FOR IT! GET IT?!

Nooo both mages got through
    Looks like i must throw my support behind Nazgrim to finish those book worms off

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforge1 View Post
    Nooo both mages got through
    Looks like i must throw my support behind Nazgrim to finish those book worms off
    I Swear to god. If that agwrynn bitch, or whatever she's called, wins. Then i'm going to call my master, absorb parts of his power, and fuck her shit up with my medivh vote...

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I didn't quite get it. So @jasontheking1234's vote didn't count for some reason (its ambiguity I guess)? I would like a clarification there because, if by any chance his vote counted, Medivh should be the one eliminated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I didn't quite get it. So @jasontheking1234's vote didn't count for some reason (its ambiguity I guess)? I would like a clarification there because, if by any chance his vote counted, Medivh should be the one eliminated.
    it counted, brought rag to 19.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Only horse I got left in this race is Lei Shen and maybe Nazgrim as a backup.

7+ Year Old Account
    nvm, seems like i missed your vote @Zulkhan

indeed, the creator of the half breed should've been purged by fire.

Formerly known as Arafal

Nah. My vote counted. However, idk what happened.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-01-07 at 01:59 AM.

Deleted
    Counted. His was #18. Yours #19.

Then @Aeula went for Medivh's #20, sealing the deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    nvm, seems like i missed your vote @Zulkhan

indeed, the creator of the half breed should've been purged by fire.
    No. Read above.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    So with that we're at 19 - 19.

Medivh 19 - (Superman, Star, Snow, Kalec, Amaterasu, Spellseeker, Ethenil, Glacier, Bat, Sangris, Xiu, Mongloid, Reptor, FImmo, Arafal, Steel, Soulwind, Craw, Captain)

Ragnaros 19 - (Listo, Random, Anime, Reptor, Yada, 4Chan, Dugraka, Oak, Anime, Boomm Steel, OIS, Sangris, Glacier, Amirila, Sky, Symen, Jason, Zulkhan)

Next vote ends this round.
    Above is the line up before Aeula's vote, for the record.

It even specifies clearly that a tie occurred.

This discussion interests me, as it it also makes me think if Raggy would have moved on if I hadn't blown the whistle on the double votes, or if someone else would have seen it and brought it up.

Option C: Sticking to the gimmick, which is equally -if not more- as terrible.
    I'm not sure it's actually a gimmick. It wouldn't surprise me if he legitimately thinks he's some high-ranking burning legion dude named Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I apologize if i'm ignorant as shit right now. It's not like my troops just suffered a massive loss at val'sharah, stormheim, azsuma, highmountain, as well as most of suramar! No, that's be was too crazy, right?

Besides, I might be ignorant, but you're my number 1 douchebag (Now that's a joke, cause of the username).
    Now I'm not sure you know the difference between the word "arrogant" and the word "ignorant".

Now I'm not sure you know the difference between the word "arrogant" and the word "ignorant".
    That would make him ignorant, so no problems here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Weow, if only I woke up sooner. Love the idea of it starting a little earlier, it means I'll get more than 1 vote in before I have to go to bed (Aussie here, with a bit of a late sleeping pattern)

Prediction: Those who were voting Rag will now be voting for either Naz or Lei Shen and either medivh or Aegwynn will fall next

I'm not sure it's actually a gimmick. It wouldn't surprise me if he legitimately thinks he's some high-ranking burning legion dude named Jason.

If I said I didn't care, would that make me more arrogant, or less ignorant? Or the other way around? Or the exact same?

Who knows, I may be he, you might be him, the guy right next to you might be thy, no one knows, 1 might be the key, but don't let this trick you, since there seems to be a flaw, where is them?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Inception music plays* (I'm so sorry LOL).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforge1 View Post
    Prediction: Those who were voting Rag will now be voting for either Naz or Lei Shen and either medivh or Aegwynn will fall next
    If I said that I was going for medivh, would you beileve me? No? Wait..Y..yes? K..cool.

I'd love to see Aegwynn, Lei Shen and Nazgrim top 3. That'd be amazing.