Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Kirin tor quests are rare spawns, notice how there are only 3~ per zone at best.
    Rare spawn/events usually have different behaviour. L2metagame
    Yep. Forcing the players to NOT do some quests because it may be useful tomorrow but you don't know so you have to check everyday is really good design.

Again, I'm playing a lot more than 5min per day, and I will finish my cache anyway but I'd like to be able to say "i'm doing the kt cache now" and do it.

Not having to check my map every 8/12 hours so I can see if one spawned.

How to people know the VotW one is Kirin-Tor exactly? Not like it's written anywhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    Yep. Forcing the players to NOT do some quests because it may be useful tomorrow but you don't know so you have to check everyday is really good design.

Again, I'm playing a lot more than 5min per day, and I will finish my cache anyway but I'd like to be able to say "i'm doing the kt cache now" and do it.

A FUCKING GAIN you are not being forced to do some quests

if you are a player ,who wants to do everything in one day, every day (something you are not ment to do) then you are going to have issues

its simple

if you wanna get something done in 1 day, you will have to avoid doing kirin tor quests unless they are going to run out

if you wanna do every single fucking quests like you seem to be turned on by, then you will have to take 2 days to complete the kirin tor quest
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, still not fixed as in they weren't spawning enough(not really a bug) and they still don't when the emissary quest pops. They pushed a hotfix(which they do for more than bugs) to address that issue AND some bugs that were causing issues with completion. We're not talking about that bug, we're talking about not enough quests spawning. For that to be a bug it would have to be coded to spawn them but they don't for one reason or another. Since it's not coded to spawn 4 when the emissary quest pops it was never a bug. I know, computer science is confusing for those of you without degrees in it.
    Ok, so it wasn't bugged, but the issue still exists, so for us mere mortals, it's the same fucking thing, grats

Arguing semantics cus you've lost your point is hilarious fwiw.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    How to people know the VotW one is Kirin-Tor exactly? Not like it's written anywhere.
    certain addons will show, its very anoying because of that...

So if you only play for 5 mins every day, why can't you just do them tomorrow?

7+ Year Old Account
    No, still not fixed as in they weren't spawning enough(not really a bug) and they still don't when the emissary quest pops. They pushed a hotfix(which they do for more than bugs) to address that issue AND some bugs that were causing issues with completion. We're not talking about that bug, we're talking about not enough quests spawning. For that to be a bug it would have to be coded to spawn them but they don't for one reason or another. Since it's not coded to spawn 4 when the emissary quest pops it was never a bug. I know, computer science is confusing for those of you without degrees in it.
    again the bug was that it was spawning 1 quest, and for lots of people they couldent even be complted, guess what fixed

now its spawning about 2 every day, and on emisarry day 3-4, but guess what, on those times it spawns 3, those people who seemed so fucking horny that they have to do every quest every day, will not have enough on that day, so guess what they will need to spend 5 minutes omfg so much devotion, on the second day to do the final mission, and the time where 4 spawns and people stil lcomplain, is because the fourth is a dungeon mission

the first day this kirin tor mission spawned, if you hadent done any before, there is 7 fucking 7 missions people have choice to do, and another 2-3 tomorow, and another 2-3 the next day but people seem so horny about "i want them to make the game better for how i play, no one should care about anyone but me"

So if you only play for 5 mins every day, why can't you just do them tomorrow?
    I can and will, the issue is absolutely not about that. And I said that I play MORE than 5min. Maybe you should read more carefully.

I am saying that more kirin tor quests should spawn when it's the kirin tor day.

It's a valid point, and you are just here to troll people about their grammar, that's a lot of time wasted.

7+ Year Old Account

and its simple, only complete kirin tor world quests if
    A. the cache is up
    B. they will expire before the next cache

then you will be able to complete the kirin tor quest as soon as it spawns

Arguing semantics because that is what makes a point a point. You fell back on thinking semantics is a bad thing when it is the basis for communication. I am sorry you were incorrect, no reason to get mad at reality though.
    No I'm telling you that you're pointless because the same thing I referred to as a bug not being fixed is the same issue people are talking about.
    Sooooooooooo in essence the person was complaining about the issue I was talking about, which means your attempts to dissect it by trying to argue whether it was a bug or not brought absolutely nothing to the matter of hand, the amount of quests present.

Basically your semantics brought nothing to the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and its simple, only complete kirin tor world quests if
    A. the cache is up
    B. they will expire before the next cache

then you will be able to complete the kirin tor quest as soon as it spawns

Ho yes, I understand that, I'm not THAT stupid.

Still, it should not be up to the players to force themselves NOT to do some quests.

Just spawn 5-6 the day it is a kt cache, and it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    I had 4. /shrug
    I had 5, and have 3 days to do it ... seems fine to me.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

You have multiple days to also do the 4.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    (This is with an unmodded map) If you check your map, with the Kirin Tor Emissary highlighted (it will be automatically highlighted, if it's the only Emmissary you have.), all KT WQs will have a yellow "glow" around them, indicating they give credit towards your Emissary. There's almost always a dungeon one when KT emissary spawns, that persists the duration of the emissary.

As an aside, I don't know how you guys managed to kill your KT quests so fast before it went live, I logged off at like 1:30AM EST, with only 6, maybe 7 quests left on my board from doing the 20 WQ thing for my campaign, 3 of which were in Suramar, and one of which was the 500 honor WPvP quest. And I still had 5 when I logged in around 1:00PM EST this afternoon. Unless I subconsciously made some kind of effort to not see/do the KT ones, I didn't make any kind of effort to avoid them (in fact, when I'm doing the 20 WQ shit on alts, I usually prefer them, since they're so quick and easy, and tend to be virtually sitting on top of flight points)
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    You have multiple days to also do the 4.....

If you did all your kt quests before the cache, you may not have enough to finish the cache on one day.

If you wait the last day to do them all, some of the ones already spawned before the cache will have expired.

I just want 1-2 more spawn on kirin tor days so I can safely do whatever quests I want to do the others days of the week and not be forced to check every day the new kirin tor quests.

If that seems unreasonable to you, I don't know what to say, I really like to do the kt quests, emissary or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    How is it possible that there are not at least 4 kirin tor World Quests not available if it is the emmisary today. surely they would have known to trigger 4 to spawn if its that time in the rotation.

wtf honestly
    Stop doing every WQ every day?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Stop doing every WQ every day?
    Yes, but why should we ?

I'm being punished for playing the game ?

(I don't do every wq everyday but what if I want to)

Yes, but why should we ?

I'm being punished for playing the game ?

(I don't do every wq everyday but what if I want to)
    you get to wait and make whiny forum posts while you do so

To hell with kirin tor. But should be fixed with the patch tuesday.

you get to wait and make whiny forum posts while you do so
    Still better than responding with semi-troll messages, trying to spark some feud, while having not yet contributed to anything...