Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So no evidence? Just high degrees of speculation?

/yawn

Wake me when they actually have evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    There is a certain degree of trust, yes. I don't want to take any specific agency at their word, but when they all agree I'll listen.
    How many times do they need to fuck it up for people to start questioning them? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

What I am enjoying about all this is how Trump basically launched his political carrier with Obama birth certificate conspiracy(a fake Kenyan Muslim) and now Trump is receiving same VIP treatment. For this alone I don't care how much CIA has lied about whole thing, how much it is all political BS. Trump deserves it, 1000 times over.

Putin didn't like Clinton and actively sought to discredit her. What a shocker!
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    There is a certain degree of trust, yes. I don't want to take any specific agency at their word, but when they all agree I'll listen.
    Well the NSA seems less than enthusiastic which pretty much says they have no confidence in the data at all.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    So we are just going to have to take their word for it? The same people who lied about spying on it's own citizens. The same people who lied about WMD. The same people who lie about absolutely everything? THEM you want to take at their words???
    The spying was the NSA, not the CIA.

The Republican (Bush) administration lied about the WMDs by ignoring or distorting key components of the intelligence briefings. Just like the Republican (Trump) administration is lying now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

/yawn

You have to be trolling right? Read the report in it's entirety the declassified report is cut and dry there's literally no room for debate here on the principal issues.

/yawn

Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. Hillary is a criminal. It must hurt for others to take a cue from your rule book?

This is how Trump presidency will go. He will be returned the favor you likely showed to Obama, 50 times over There is lot of sleep less night ahead of you!

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    What I am enjoying about all this is how Trump basically launched his political carrier with Obama birth certificate conspiracy(a fake Kenyan Muslim) and now Trump is receiving same VIP treatment. For this alone I don't care how much CIA has lied about whole thing, how much it is all political BS. Trump deserves it, 1000 times over.
    Thank you for summing up the actual liberal motivated viewpoint they possess in this situation.

/yawn

Wakey wakey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Krippzz View Post
    You have to be trolling right? Read the report in it's entirety the declassified report is cut and dry there's literally no room for debate here on the principal issues.
    Trust but verify.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Well the NSA seems less than enthusiastic which pretty much says they have no confidence in the data at all.

Can you ...show us where NSA has used "less than enthusiastic" in their assessment

I noticed the "moderate confidence" as well. Varying degrees of confidence makes sense and doesn't particularly bother me. Its indicative of debate, which is good.

The NSA was "moderately certain" that the goal was to help Trump win. That's the only point that they wavered on. Can you like read the report before you post comments?

I've seen this reported in a few different major sources, so I'm going to accept it as credible and not fake news. One tidbit that stands out to me is that the Russia campaign included "social media trolling." I wonder if I've been talking to Russia agents and had no idea. If any of you guys were Russian secret agents you would tell me right?

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Trust but verify.

I am still waiting on report that proves that Osama caused 9/11. I will love to verify it, friend What are the chances that you want to verify this one more that other?

Thank you for summing up the actual liberal motivated viewpoint they possess in this situation.

How old are you, seriously? Why would I lie? I am not a trailer humping inbred Trump voter

Quote Originally Posted by Krippzz View Post
    I did.

Saying you have high or moderate confidence in your assessment isn't evidence. It's circumstantial at best.

7+ Year Old Account
    So where is the evidence?

Lot of people think this somehow changed anything.

Lot of people ignoring the fact that the DNC lost because of who they are and what they represent.

Lot of meltdown.

Too bad.

President Trump coming soon to a White House near you.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN