Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    The main problem with fury dps is execute, it takes long enough to stack jugg that falls behind in anything that dies fast ie EN Mythic. If you also have 3-4 strong execute classes it will also not help you go high. Thats the reason everyone is telling Blizz that they should redesign/tune jugg to less stacks, more % per stack and last a little longer like 10-12sec.

I would love to see these changes one day , but i dont really believe anymore

Deleted
    This exact same conversation has happened so many times it isn't funny anymore

its almost as if we have accepted the fact it wont be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by lightningK View Post
    its almost as if we have accepted the fact it wont be happening.
    That attitude was born in WoD alpha.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    This is an unqualified and not true statement. The difference in between the two specs is very marginal, and can be attributed to everyone frontloading Arms spec from expansion launch. This is reflected in TOV as an exmaple.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12#dataset=90

Even in EN; its still only a slight difference of 5 points in Warcraftlogs's rating system.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=90

This is on Mythic; using a 90th percentile sample over the last two weeks. Unless you're in some bleeding edge, try-hard, must be top 100 USA/EU guild it is not going to matter which of the two DPS specs you play.
    Using all bosses is a terrible way to compare specs, compare both specs via bosses and you will see that Arms is doing about 45k more DPS in some fights, which is not remotely a slight difference.
    Last edited by Einchy; 2017-01-06 at 11:02 AM.

Certainly one of the main problems. Blizzard took soo many other executes away because they wanted ours to feel unique. But its really only effective in long fights. A side from tab executing low targets to try n get a free rampage. Frothing berserker especially with reckless abandon in 7.15 seems like it will easily be the go to for mythic + and band aid the current lack of use from execute.
    The bigger hole i see is lack of cleave below 4 targets. Which is true for arms as well. That combined with aoe being tied to our CDs is a lousy spot. Fixing meat cleaver so it is more effective at 2 sustained targets and scales beyond 4 would be great. That and making the spec less punitive for target switching / down time, (like odyn) maybe by re balancing fury to do more yellow damage and less white.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    People still keep spouting this dumb rhetoric and it still doesn't make sense.
    I agree with you that we are fine in the survivability department for PVE, but to his defence you cannot balance such an ability just by looking at the math because there's a thing called player psychology which is an equally important part of the equation.

Let's bring up a PVP example where the effect was exacerbated ... the moment your health pool becomes smaller than the enemies health pool you will begin to play more defensively which might cause you to be out-pressured and fall behind because it's your available HP at any given moment which dictates your playstyle. So when a warrior knows that they are about to loose a big chunk of their hp they don't feel confident enough which by itself affects their performance negatively even more.

Blizz buffed our hp in 7.1 so that we feel more confident jumping in there, that 10% buff was definitely not derived from calculations.

So the question is... do the current numbers *feel* right? In my opinion they do for PVE and PVP.

Deleted
    I have a question about 4pc set bonus from Nighthold tier. Do you guys think it will be worth taking after they gutted haste on tier pieces?
    2pc set bonus quite boosts enrage uptime already or rather make it easier to maintain(with no helm/ring).

10+ Year Old Account
    TimeTravelingTuna I think 4s is great depending on playstyle tho
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

How do you guys see Reckless Abandon and Frothing Berserker combo? Seems to synergies very well, now both talents got a boost.

If I did not had the exe ring I would seriously consider it, tho the execute phase without massacre will be terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    How do you guys see Reckless Abandon and Frothing Berserker combo? Seems to synergies very well, now both talents got a boost.

If I did not had the exe ring I would seriously consider it, tho the execute phase without massacre will be terrible.
    it is the best on fights with really short execute phases (see Odyn in ToV) or none at all (stuff like Helya in MoS)

It's probably already been mentioned before but I fail to see a good reason why the warrior legendary pool has been diluted with another utility legendary (and a bad one at that) when other classes have objectively DPS-focused ones, condolences go out to those unfortunate enough to get them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye those shoulders are Worst legendary we can get. Would rather have FUCKING SPEED BOOTS !!!
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm simming 50-60k damage more, while on a 6min training dummy test I'm doing 365-370k DMG (not flask, pots, food, execute phase), tho I cant remember what I was doing before. No DPS legendary (got boots and wrists) and trinks are 865 Nightmare Egg Shell+socket and 870 Spontaneous Appendages

10+ Year Old Account
    While it's early to say how evident it really is looking at the top 100 logs on each boss from just 7.1.5 there sure are a lot more Fury Warriors listed right now and with a higher number average than before as well. So I guess the patch wasn't all bad even if Blizzard completely ignored everything wrong with us.
    Last edited by Fourze; 2017-01-11 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    While it's early to say how evident it really is looking at the top 100 logs on each boss from just 7.1.5 there sure are a lot more Fury Warriors listed right now and with a higher number average than before as well. So I guess the patch wasn't all bad even if Blizzard completely ignored everything wrong with us.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...&class=Warrior

I don't think it's too early to say. I think it's pretty clear. We'll see when NH hits, but set bonuses are actually much stronger for fury than people want to give them credit for and Draught of Souls is crazy strong for both specs.

The deciding factor will be Convergence..... which is much stronger for Arms than Fury. I'm sure people will keep on saying that Fury dps is for casuals though....
    Last edited by thaddle3; 2017-01-13 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thaddle3 View Post

I don't think it's too early to say. I think it's pretty clear. We'll see when NH hits, but set bonuses are actually much stronger for fury than people want to give them credit for and Draught of Souls is crazy strong for both specs.

The deciding factor will be Convention..... which is much stronger for Arms than Fury. I'm sure people will keep on saying that Fury dps is for casuals though....
    Draught of Souls was "nerfed" a bit, they lowered dmg but reduced CD to 1m30s. I was geting around 9-10mil dmg before from it now its around 4-6mil.

Strangely, my numbers haven't gone up a whole lot. Probably because I lost some Haste.

I've been running Reckless Abandon, and while the extra 2 seconds on BC is nice, I don't have the haste to plug an extra RB in there so I'm not sure how great it is. Plus, while instant 100 rage is absurdly good in the execute phase, it is less so otherwise, since you already have 7 seconds of free Enrage anyways thanks to BT.. Or am I missing something?

I tried to run Killing Machine on Helya(heroic if it matter) last night since there are many adds in that fight. I did not saw any proc on adds from phase 1(the breath blobs) at all. Is it a knew bug? Did I got the talent wrong and it should not proc on adds in raid?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    I tried to run Killing Machine on Helya(heroic if it matter) last night since there are many adds in that fight. I did not saw any proc on adds from phase 1(the breath blobs) at all. Is it a knew bug? Did I got the talent wrong and it should not proc on adds in raid?
    Most probably because the blobs does not die, they explode, when they reach zero life, so there is no "kill" per se.

Also, I think you meant War Machine.