Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Convergence of Fates - Priority?

Anyone have any ideas on determining priority for Convergence of Fates? There are so many classes that double dip the benefit of it with certain legendaries, classes that baseline outdps others, etc.

Almost need a massive sim with all the possibilities.

Tier sets are determined by taking the tier bonus away from the sim (basically simming with / without) to see the difference. You could do similar with convergence for all the specs vs either the next best trinkets or to make it simpler just a statstick trinket of their best stat

The doubledipping makes it complicated since legendaries aren't guaranteed to be obtained yet, particularly if they're 7.1.5 ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I know for ret paladins it's totally insane. It reduces the CD of Crusade, and honestly, I don't think there is a stronger damage CD in the game than Crusade. With my current gear at 887 illv, just swapping out my 870 FCM for Convergence, I sim at ~630k dps.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2017-01-07 at 02:50 PM.

It seems to be a nice trinket for windwalker monks with the legendary wrists. They basically could do 50% more damage for over 1 minute due to being able to use SEF (which got fixed with the patch) three times at the start of a fight (assuming the proc rate is high enough to split the cooldown of 90 seconds to half of it).

I'm trying to work out the priority aswell. A lot of people in raid keen, I know the hunters and pally are super super keen. Likely pally first because it's just stupid good for them.

I have demon hunters + ret in my head as the top, haven't been personally made aware of any who gain more
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I have demon hunters + ret in my head as the top, haven't been personally made aware of any who gain more
    Would assume Arms is pretty high on the list given how well it synergizes with their tier set.

15+ Year Old Account
    A Sin Rogue with 3 x MA relics and the legendary boots ends up with a Vendetta CD of about 40-45seconds. The base CD is 2min, reduced to 1.5 through artifact traits.

If Convergence does end up being ~3ppm as stated on WH, that would put the cooldown at 25-30sec

Vendetta has a 20sec duration. So with Convergence, that's pushing towards a 66-80% uptime on 30% increased damage as well as complete energy refills every time it's used.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Frost Dks spec into Breath of Sindragosa it will be insane with specially if that dk has the frost legendary ring

Arms, Ret and Havoc, probably. Arms already gets +2s uptime from the 4s and you're almost always talenting for the CDR from rage spent.

Deleted
    Rogues benefit amazingly to

If its OP it probably will get nerfed after first week

Can somebody fill me in? Is this the new legendaries and they actually get assigned to people or?

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Frost Dks spec into Breath of Sindragosa it will be insane with specially if that dk has the frost legendary ring
    It's shit for Frost & Unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    You mean like how those trinkets from nearly every previous tier that didn't get nerfed until the next patch/expansion?
    @Deja Thoris It's a trinket from Elisandre for melee dps/hunters, and for a large margin of them it's by far the single most important item to get in NH. More important than most legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Yeah just like Soul Cap or Prophecy was in HFC right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like it's going to be the Sha trinket 2.0.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Probably our Ret Pally first.

The smart move after the skip comes out for guilds who don't do full alt runs (assuming 4 weeks to skip to Elisande) is probably to farm this boss as a guild on Normal/Heroic using alts to fill the team out then go back and reclear the rest of it as a guild group.
    Last edited by RestoChango; 2017-01-09 at 02:14 AM.

Bring lots of melee alts and set to personal loot so can trade the trinket to each other, as personal loot has higher chance of trinket dropping.

Does anyone know what classifies as a "powerful ability" though? Does it reduce the CD on artifact abilites, or is there a minimum CD threshold for it to be considered a powerful ability?

Regardless, I would say it works best on classes that rely on burst windows to keep up, so Ret / Arms and maybe even SV if they emerge from the bottom tier.