Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Hypocritical and republican are interchangeable.
    I think you mean hypocritical and liberal

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I think you mean hypocritical and liberal
    These days I see liberals acting just like republicans did 8 years ago. Really both parties are full of hypocrites, idiots, and overall corrupt people. But just a brief look at this past campaign can tell you one party elected hatred. If you have to pick a side I'd rather side with a party that doesn't hate anyone not explicitly outlined in a bible.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

These days I see liberals acting just like republicans did 8 years ago. Really both parties are full of hypocrites, idiots, and overall corrupt people. But just a brief look at this past campaign can tell you one party elected hatred. If you have to pick a side I'd rather side with a party that doesn't hate anyone not explicitly outlined in a bible.
    This is just me personally but the republicans I know or see are pretty welcoming overall. The people who voted for Hillary seem to be very intolerant of people with differing opinions. I don't know any republicans that hate gays or black people. They aren't big fans of Islam right now though which is understandable imo.
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 2017-01-09 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

Glad Trump is President Happy Rich days for all...just get a skill

If you are young ..get a trade.. you will get shit pay as an apprentice at the start.
    At the end , you will have the nicest house in the Street
    1950 not coming back my friend.

This is just me personally but the republicans I know or see are pretty welcoming overall. The people who voted for Hillary seem to be very intolerant of people with differing opinions. I don't know any republicans that hate gays or black people. They aren't big fans of Islam right now though which is understandable imo.
    Yea I think most of us can agree on Islam. BUt on the flip side I know people who campaigned for hillary who are the nicest most inclusive people you'll ever meet and republicans who spout hatred at every attempt.

I think like anything you've got your good and bad. So really I just look to who got elected and I'm not gonna lie I was disappointed, but I was also dissapointed when Hillary somehow got the nomination over bernie.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Yea I think most of us can agree on Islam. BUt on the flip side I know people who campaigned for hillary who are the nicest most inclusive people you'll ever meet and republicans who spout hatred at every attempt.

I think like anything you've got your good and bad. So really I just look to who got elected and I'm not gonna lie I was disappointed, but I was also dissapointed when Hillary somehow got the nomination over bernie.
    Well I think we can both agree there are assholes on both sides which, imo, are a very vocal minority which give both sides a bad name.

Well I think we can both agree there are assholes on both sides which, imo, are a very vocal minority which give both sides a bad name.
    Im not sure your republicans can get to claim being minority of asshole when they have their candidate saying stuff most of us would get arrested for. They had other choices and decided to pick the biggest clown of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Im not sure your republicans can get to claim being minority of asshole when they have their candidate saying stuff most of us would get arrested for. They had other choices and decided to pick the biggest clown of them.
    Let's not talk about things a candidate is doing that we would get arrested for. Both sides picked clowns.

K, bye.

She really didn't do anything major or revolutionary. The biggest cause she championed was children's health, but didn't really do a lot. In particular, the school lunch changes which she helped push through failed miserably. They made school cafeterias change their menu to fit what in the government's mind is healthy (the same government that can't decide if eggs are good or bad for you). But guess what: kids don't eat what they don't like. So all those fresh vegetables, etc. get tossed out. It's forcing schools to literally throw money away.

Obesity is due more to how much you eat (relative to how much you exercise) compared to what you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    People do whatever they can to pay less taxes. The difference is merely in the number of dollars you save compared to what someone else with more dollars saves. Regardless, that has little to do with the case at hand.
    "I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization. - Oliver Wendell Holmes"

I have no problem paying my taxes. You say "Its not Trump's fault he doesn't pay taxes, the other guy doesn't either!", but I say... it's everyone's fault.

If you refuse to pay your taxes, I don't think you should be voting or running for office, but ya know... the constitution and everything. TNSTAAFL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    "I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization. - Oliver Wendell Holmes"

I have no problem paying my taxes. You say "Its not Trump's fault he doesn't pay taxes, the other guy doesn't either!", but I say... it's everyone's fault.

If you refuse to pay your taxes, I don't think you should be voting or running for office, but ya know... the constitution and everything. TNSTAAFL.
    That's not what I said though. I didn't say you shouldn't pay taxes or that he shouldn't because someone else doesn't. I said you, like everyone else, will use their resources and knowledge to pay as little as possible. Rich people do tend to pay more, but also have more resources to find ways to not pay as much. Why would he pay, say, 50% when he could hire someone for a fraction of that, and pay 45%?

If it's within the law, there's nothing wrong with it inherently. And if there is, fix the law gaphole, not blame whoever took advantage of it.