"Many spells have been increased"

Is it too much to ask for a little more info, i.e. which spells specifically and by what percentage each one was buffed? Jeez

Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    Is it too much to ask for a little more info, i.e. which spells specifically and by what percentage each one was buffed? Jeez
    They also left out the notes on the Auras most classes where getting as mods to there abilities.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    They also left out the notes on the Auras most classes where getting as mods to there abilities.
    Because those auras get converted into the spells and don't stay as a flat aura. The aura is only for PTR. Though it would be nice to know what spells got changed by how much.

Also they updated the post a little bit ago to show what spells got changed by what percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Because those auras get converted into the spells and don't stay as a flat aura. The aura is only for PTR. Though it would be nice to know what spells got changed by how much.

Also they updated the post a little bit ago to show what spells got changed by what percentages.
    It still doesn't tell which spells. Only the %. Still says "many" or "most". Some still don't even have the %.

10+ Year Old Account
    It still doesn't tell which spells. Only the %. Still says "many" or "most". Some still don't even have the %.
    Most of the auras I've looked at included every special attack the spec has access to. Might be some exceptions, but overall it seems like it's just meant to be a flat increase to all of each spec's abilities. Wowhead has them all listed if you're curious though.

Looks like they are still updating the list but I agree it is pretty half-assed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post

pretty sure blizzard said all classes are getting the aura behind the scenes, to make buffing/nerfing easier, on their end?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.