Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No 5% crit nerf (Agi Classes) and secondary stat changes for 7.1.5?

Didn't see either of these in the notes...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
    Didn't see either of these in the notes...
    The PTR has both of these nerfs.

Most likely going live but are not documented.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    The PTR has both of these nerfs.

Most likely going live but are not documented.....
    I know that, but doesn't some stuff not make it to live from PTR sometimes? I mean I guess they'd remove it from the PTR beforehand, but yeah.

Was either overlooked or Blizz decided not to document it to avoid a shit storm early.

Deleted
    The patch notes are currently fubar. It's been on twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems very dishonest to me, if they're not putting the nerf in the patch notes to "avoid a shitstorm". Not that I expect honesty from blizzard anymore. No ethics in that company whatsoever.

I guess we find out tomorrow lol.

It's been on the ptr notes since the first iteration of them. It's not new.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    The patch notes seemed very light, and mostly focused on buffs everywhere, without bringing up areas where they made players weaker. Just reading the patch notes, you would think every single spec got buffed.

Go figure...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyRhubarb View Post
    It's been on the ptr notes since the first iteration of them. It's not new.
    So did Chaos Cleave and Demon Blades being 65%, but at the last MOMENT, they nerfed them into the ground. I still have hope for crit and Demon Speed.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Deleted
    The patch notes are missing some stuff and.. well are generally a bit of a mess.
    But you'll know it today when you log on and test the live servers, right?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It's unethical to not include something in the patch notes? What?
    If you purposely only post the buffs in patch notes and skip all the nerfs, I think it's fair to call that unethical yes.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Let me turn it around on you. How is it not unethical to make something seem better than it really is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Let me turn it around on you. How is it not unethical to make something seem better than it really is?
    Because it's a video game, you whiny entitle snowflake.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Because it's a video game, you whiny entitle snowflake.
    What are you trying to say here? That video game producers can't be unethical?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    What are you trying to say here? That video game producers can't be unethical?
    Nice strawman. No, I'm saying that not mentioning a change that equally affects everyone (agi users in this case) in a very crude set of patch notes (that never has to be released in the first place) for a video game has absolutely nothing to do with morality.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nice strawman. No, I'm saying that not mentioning a change that equally affects everyone (agi users in this case) in a very crude set of patch notes (that never has to be released in the first place) for a video game has absolutely nothing to do with morality.
    That wasn't really the discussion. It might be the title of the thread, but my issue is rather that they seem to have skipped over almost all the nerfs in the patch notes. Yes, the patch notes are among the crudest we've ever seen from Blizzard, which is obviously an issue itself.

This argument of "they don't have to post patch notes at all if they don't want to" is silly. Fact is that they do post patch notes and always have. It's not unreasonable for the players to expect the patch notes to be at least mostly accurate. Cherry picking all the good stuff doesn't do it.
    Last edited by Beace; 2017-01-10 at 06:45 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's the same thing though, despite the fact that it's not as important in the grand scheme of life. Yes it's a video game, however patch notes cannot contain only positives and intentionally omit all the negatives.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    It's the same thing though, despite the fact that it's not as important in the grand scheme of life. Yes it's a video game, however patch notes cannot contain only positives and intentionally omit all the negatives.
    I wouldn't exactly call the current patch-notes strictly positive.

As a brewmaster if they decide NOT to nerf the crit by 5 percent AND give the 9 percent extra damage to abilities I will do a happy dance .

Otherwise, while I won't be sad, there will be no dancing.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!