Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    @Listo: I figured Monkz was the vig/sk too! But I've been thinking that since early D2...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    So, if there is a game tomorrow, the vigilante is an SK.
    If it is a vig I will be shocked at how much they killed and how much this town had... the spy-witch, a vigi and a 2 person masonry. Yes we had 4 but that still could have been eliminated within 2 days considering perfect lynch/nk.

- - - Updated - - -

@Listo: I figured Monkz was the vig/sk too! But I've been thinking that since early D2...
    Same... More SK since he refused to say SK and only said Vig...

Mason/SK
    Potato/Potarto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also just cause I can say, I'm a misfit cause I have no way to humanize myself!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm right here, you're the mason. You're certainly not mafia after your discussions with Xanjori on D1, attempt to lynch Dupti on D1, Dupti's attempts to lynch you on D2...
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Allowyn is not a mason.
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Allowyn/Marack - Alien/Hipster Grandmother
    I'm the Hipster Grandma.

I RB'd Palawin on N3.

Then last night I protected you Danner but I was fucking kicking myself because I literally couldn't decide between you and Kryllian for my only BG turn and spent like 2 hours talking it all over with my housemate and eventually flipped a coin. BAM I fucked it. I could have killed the SK or mafia or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    I'm the Hipster Grandma.

I RB'd Palawin on N3.

Then last night I protected you Danner but I was fucking kicking myself because I literally couldn't decide between you and Kryllian for my only BG turn and spent like 2 hours talking it all over with my housemate and eventually flipped a coin. BAM I fucked it. I could have killed the SK or mafia or whatever.
    Would have killed me. Palawin could not kill once dupti was lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the Hipster Grandma.

I RB'd Palawin on N3.

Also would have been N2! I know this cause I saw you tried to block someone!

- - - Updated - - -

So then Marack is the Alien most likely. If game does not end with my death you know who to kill!

I'm the Hipster Grandma.

I RB'd Palawin on N3.

Hipster Grandma is such a cool role. #JellyAsFk

- - - Updated - - -

So then Marack is the Alien most likely. If game does not end with my death you know who to kill!
    I think Marack fits as an SK actually.

As for who to pressure today -- I think Marack is a good place to start. I feel like he's been fake contributing. He's been here, but haven't really done anything.
    Pretty accurate description of how SK could be played imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also would have been N2! I know this cause I saw you tried to block someone!
    Yeah fuck that. Sorry I got confused between day and night cycles.

Also for more clarification I could only use one each time. So I used my BG protect last night because I legit figured I was a prime hit target.

Hipster Grandma is such a cool role. #JellyAsFk
    WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I USED TO WALK UPHILL BOTH WAYS TO VAPE. AND ALL MY FOOD WAS ORGANIC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah fuck that. Sorry I got confused between day and night cycles.

Also for more clarification I could only use one each time. So I used my BG protect last night because I legit figured I was a prime hit target.

WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I USED TO WALK UPHILL BOTH WAYS TO VAPE. AND ALL MY FOOD WAS ORGANIC.
    You were my maybe kill. Choices were Kry or Marack, you can see who I decided to slice in half.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were my maybe kill. Choices were Kry or Marack, you can see who I decided to slice in half.
    I am both relieved and insulted you didn't have me as your first choice.

I'M ALSO CONFUSED BY EVERYONE ELSE AS USUALLY BY THIS POINT IN THE GAME YOU'RE ALL "Allo you're scum" AND I'M LIKE "wat". So I also literally called that if Kryll and Danner turn out to be scum I'm going to cry. because you both seem so sure I'm not scum. When usually you're both like "lynch allo"

- - - Updated - - -

Also should I vote Marack yet? I don't wanna end the day too early because I like the discussion.

Also should I vote Marack yet? I don't wanna end the day too early because I like the discussion.
    I'm gonna assume you mean listo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna assume you mean listo.
    Really doesn't matter when I'm lynched in the long run. I die and game ends yay everything! I die and game doesn't end? Monkz or Marack are the likely SK candidates.

No because Alien has to be the SK, no way Latex Girl is the SK and Alien is the mason.

- - - Updated - - -

And if I was Alien, the SK, I would'nt have called you out when you said I wasn't Latex Girl

I'M ALSO CONFUSED BY EVERYONE ELSE AS USUALLY BY THIS POINT IN THE GAME YOU'RE ALL "Allo you're scum" AND I'M LIKE "wat". So I also literally called that if Kryll and Danner turn out to be scum I'm going to cry. because you both seem so sure I'm not scum. When usually you're both like "lynch allo"
    You voted mafia on D1, D2 and mafia tried to get you lynched on D2. That's how I know you are not mafia. It's a pretty good tell
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    No because Alien has to be the SK, no way Latex Girl is the SK and Alien is the mason.
    Well in my mind you possibly could have lied and used that to lynch me but I do highly doubt it. It is 6am right now and I am kinda delirious!

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote listo95

Since he has claimed to be the last mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listo: Monkz (#175), Danner (#176), Marack (#196) 3

Listo is dead, will night phase properly when im out of bed.

It was a short and concise day and people decided that Listo was to be cut by the knife. Listo has been lynched!

Listo playing Ninja Warrior has died!

Ninja Warrior (Goon)

Alignment: Mafia

Role: Mafia Goon Godfather

You challenged the Godfather to a dual once. Hence why you're still a goon. The Godfather is a fierce one. You are forever in the Godfathers debt. You also have the inability to humanize yourself. Hence a misfit.
    Night ends when I get night actions.

--------------------------------------------

The night was oddly short! Some strange shit was happening on planet earth. Rest of the world is in chaos and ruins because the rapture is coming apparently but whatever. Island of Misfits seems to be a safe place compared to the world. Unless you're Allowyn, because you're dead.

Allowyn was found missing her head and a massive puncture wound in the abdomen. Allowyn playing Hipster Grandmother has died!

Hipster Grandmother:

Alignment: Town

Role: Bodyguard

1-time on ONE night you can go out and prevent someone else from dying by protecting them with your body. Doing so will end your life as well as the killers.

1-time on ONE night you can singe someone with your cigarette giving them a burn. Being the little bitch they are, they'll stay at home and not go forward with their action.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-01-11 at 03:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Appears in a puff of smoke to let the players know day has started*

Oh well, if Danner is the SK - he deserves to win.

Vote: Marack

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Actually some discussion is good I guess. If somehow Marack can convince me that Danner is the SK, hmm.
    Since only 2 votes is needed for the lynch, I guess we should be careful.

No Monkz, I am not the SK.

But I now need to figure out which of you two are it.

I want a claim from Marack, obviously. We know his character. But role?
    As for you Monkz, you corrected me on the SK kills several times. All accurate. How?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, accurate apart from the SK -> Vig corrections.