Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post
    So why did we need a 5% nerf to our base crit ? That's the thing that still confuses me.
    It was just a global nerf to most agility users if not all? to tune down the scaling.

Is the energy return from venomous wounds affected by the Vigor regen increase? Or does vigor only scale with base+haste?

Vigor is a 10% modifier on your character sheet energy regen, which is base+haste only.

simmed a few different talent combinations for myself (armory link in my sig) and got these results

2113111 == 512936
    1113111 == 540766
    1133111 == 541924

so for a purely single target fight i'll be MP/Vigor/AP i guess
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    It was just a global nerf to most agility users if not all? to tune down the scaling.
    The 5% doesn't scale that was the whole point we got the 10% base crit in place of our scaling crit from agi the current dev's really just have no idea what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    simmed a few different talent combinations for myself (armory link in my sig) and got these results

2113111 == 512936
    1113111 == 540766
    1133111 == 541924

in fact MP/Vigor/AP is the better for MT too.

MP buff poison bomb + deadly it was already the best for m+.

now we have even less choice... it's the best build for ST and MT
    Last edited by scarfdeath; 2017-01-10 at 07:44 PM.

How good is haste for us now ? And would Prydazz be better than Cnidaria after the buf to Prydazz ?

Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post

MP buff poison bom + deadly i was already the best for me.

Lack of choice sucks however I'm fine with finally having aoe and st in the same build.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post

2113111 == 512936
    1113111 == 540766
    1133111 == 541924

Can back this up with my sims:

MP Vigor seems to beat out the other options pretty handily. Shame. EP had some skill to it at least. MP is just the most boring kind of passive talent.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post

MP buff poison bomb + deadly it was already the best for m+.

für long sustained MT yes , for adds like @ helya or the first NH boss ap is not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    für long sustained MT yes , for adds like @ helya or the first NH boss ap is not so good.
    Short of having the cloak assassination has no real aoe option for things like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Honestly it's kind of pointless to try to AoE short-lived adds as Ass anyway. What are you going to do, FoK and hope for a Poison Bomb proc?

If you want to AoE on things like Helya or Skorpyron, play Outlaw. Otherwise just ask your raid leader to let you tunnel another priority target. Fire Mages, Hunters, DHs, Windwalkers, there are plenty of classes that are very well-equipped to AoE down a bunch of little adds. Assassination is not one of them, no matter how you spec.

About neck enchant: should we keep using Hidden Satyr or is the buffed Trained Soldier (that gives +600 permanent Mastery) worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    About neck enchant: should we keep using Hidden Satyr or is the buffed Trained Soldier (that gives +600 permanent Mastery) worth it?
    Ye Id liek to know this as well, the new trained soldier seens quite powerfull at 600 mastery

Something to keep in mind satyr was also buffed this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Ye Id liek to know this as well, the new trained soldier seens quite powerfull at 600 mastery
    Pretty easy to sim. Hidden Satyr appears to be about 11k DPS for me. With my current stat weights of Mast = 14.65, 600 Mast is 8790 DPS. So Hidden Satyr is better.

YMMV, of course, sim yourself to be sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Honestly it's kind of pointless to try to AoE short-lived adds as Ass anyway. What are you going to do, FoK and hope for a Poison Bomb proc?

If you want to AoE on things like Helya or Skorpyron, play Outlaw. Otherwise just ask your raid leader to let you tunnel another priority target. Fire Mages, Hunters, DHs, Windwalkers, there are plenty of classes that are very well-equipped to AoE down a bunch of little adds. Assassination is not one of them, no matter how you spec.
    Not possible if you only got a high sin weapon and legs for that spec.
    Sin still perfoms better on most fights then a bad geared/leveld outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    MP Vigor seems to beat out the other options pretty handily. Shame. EP had some skill to it at least. MP is just the most boring kind of passive talent.
    except... there is NO DIFFERENCE
    You have the talent Surge of Toxins, the way it works is effectively the same way you handle EP.
    so if you want to benefit from it, you still pool energy to envenom during SoT.

But i don't pool to envenom during ep, do i?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

So anyone care to try and explain why MP is suddenly the clear winner over EP?

I mean EP got nerfed, but now with Vigor has a much higher uptime to offset that. Why the sudden huge dps gain from MP?

Also I'm assuming EP is still the way to go when using Exsang