Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Brawler's Guild-Beyond disbelief smh Blizzard

Backstory: Played until end of first week of ToV, guild quit, so did I...tired of grind and crappy rng for peak performance...

Present: (my thoughts)

"Brawler's Guild, hmmm I used to like that, Nighthold is coming soon now's my chance to hop back in."
    "You need to be invited to participate blah blah..." okay invites reset whatever.
    *Googles how to get invite*
    "Gotta get invite in emissary box...wow, really still forcing the world quests okay whatever...does all 3 nothing. Cool."
    "If you don't want to wait you can go farm shield's rest" -Blizz
    "Cool, I can still get it quick"
    *Farms shield's rest for about an hour now as I type this as a Veng DH...watch at least 12 horde, probably about the same alliance come and go with their invites...some on their first kills, many before they even kill 10...ive probably killed over 100...*
    Jesus christ blizzard, even the Brawler's Guild is grindy and crappy RNG forced with emissary quests or mob grinding...not what I needed my first day back, that's for sure.

Idc if y'all flame it...I just really had to vent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

So the Invite is exactly how it has been before?

I mean, it makes sense to gate it somewhat behind RNG or else it would be literally full of people and you would more or less never be able to do a fight.

Chill man, it'll drop.

I got it off the Shields Rest mobs in 10 minutes, a friend of mine got it in 1 hour. Its around a 10% drop chance off them, just keep farming them it will drop soon.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not even that low a drop chance.

You're playing a game that is literally a grind to unlock more grinds, but you're complaining that you have to grind to unlock a grind.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    Backstory: Played until end of first week of ToV, guild quit, so did I...tired of grind and crappy rng for peak performance...

Present: (my thoughts)

"Brawler's Guild, hmmm I used to like that, Nighthold is coming soon now's my chance to hop back in."
    "You need to be invited to participate blah blah..." okay invites reset whatever.
    *Googles how to get invite*
    "Gotta get invite in emissary box...wow, really still forcing the world quests okay whatever...does all 3 nothing. Cool."
    "If you don't want to wait you can go farm shield's rest" -Blizz
    "Cool, I can still get it quick"
    *Farms shield's rest for about an hour now as I type this as a Veng DH...watch at least 12 horde, probably about the same alliance come and go with their invites...some on their first kills, many before they even kill 10...ive probably killed over 100...*
    Jesus christ blizzard, even the Brawler's Guild is grindy and crappy RNG forced with emissary quests or mob grinding...not what I needed my first day back, that's for sure.

Idc if y'all flame it...I just really had to vent.
    Cool blog dude.
    So since you "used to like" Brawler's Guild - can you tell me how you also used to not grind the invites back in the day?

Oh that's right, they were random drops even back then.

This might help:
    http://www.my-diary.org/

I keed =P

I mean, it sucks, but it is what it is. You're not the only thinking there's way too much RNG in the game at the moment, maybe this time they'll actually listen and try to take a few step backs in the next expansion, who knows. But not much you can do about it.

If you're that frustrated about it, perhaps it's better for you to take a break, play other things for a while, or take another hobby for a while. It will almost surely result in a much more enjoyable experience when you do get back to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Cool blog dude.
    So since you "used to like" Brawler's Guild - can you tell me how you also used to not grind the invites back in the day?

Oh that's right, they were random drops even back then.
    And all over the BMah...kthxbai

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooooo, you did this with the old but can't with the new? Even though it is 100% the same. Even so, more chances to get the new, your luck just suck?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

-snip-
    So... working as intended and how it's always been then!

Being frustrated is ok, but you obviously wanted to vent on the forums for some sort of "D'awww poor muffin" response, good luck with that.

Like seriously flame it all you want guys, its not legendaries, its not epics...its the Brawler's guild...they just push and push and push with the world quests and the farmable mobs with the "10% quit whining" where Ive seen probably 50 people get them by now...seriously I'm venting frustration I'm not whining, I'm not demanding they change it...I'm simply venting...It just has me dumbfounded...to me its like making someone get a BoP drop to join BGs, if thats not how you feel, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    As it is now too, I bet, it just needs to spawn. You are getting a little too demanding/expecting for something that JUST came out, like, not even long ago for you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Yeah? It's still the same... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Like seriously flame it all you want guys, its not legendaries, its not epics...its the Brawler's guild...they just push and push and push with the world quests and the farmable mobs with the "10% quit whining" where Ive seen probably 50 people get them by now...seriously I'm venting frustration I'm not whining, I'm not demanding they change it...I'm simply venting...It just has me dumbfounded...to me its like making someone get a BoP drop to join BGs, if thats not how you feel, whatever.
    I think the only reason I feel like I need to flame it, is because you expect it to drop when you demand it, even though new.

don't chill, just take this whiny crap outta here
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

There was 1 per server every like 12hrs, AND it wasn't available like that straight away.

It's a quick and easy drop.

Also, new achievements, and when you hit rank 4 you get an invite to send to someone. Find someone with an invite. Find someone in your guild or on your friends list. Find one on the AH. Lots of possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    There was 1 per server every like 12hrs, AND it wasn't available like that straight away.
    I can't give likes on posts, but I can agree. I just chuckle to see this demand so soon from the patch.

It's a side game, like pvp, etc...it should be go and enter, like pvp, etc...god, legendaries easier than Brawlers pass.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not RNG if someone didn't end up with never getting something that is random.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a side game, like pvp, etc...it should be go and enter, like pvp, etc...god, legendaries easier than Brawlers pass.
    Your opinion, though. And yes, it is a side game, so what is the rage for? It is also JUST been activated. You aren't really meant to get everything right away.