Deleted

Question Supress Rampage action button glowing/flashing

Hello Warriors!

With 7.1.5 Frothing Berserker will be an alternative to Massacre or Carnage. In the default Blizzard settings the action button of Rampage glows/flashs, if it is useable(at 85 rage). Can I supress this glowing/flashing? And let it glow at 100 Rage?

A weakauras solution would be nice, but every other solution would be helpful, too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandha87 View Post
    Hello Warriors!

With 7.1.5 Frothing Berserker will be an alternative to Massacre or Carnage. In the default Blizzard settings the action button of Rampage glows/flashs, if it is useable(at 85 rage). Can I supress this glowing/flashing? And let it glow at 100 Rage?

A weakauras solution would be nice, but every other solution would be helpful, too!
    Massacre still is the best option. Maybe not for low m+.
    But mythic raids/Tyrannical massacre still gonna float the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Massacre still is the best option. Maybe not for low m+.
    But mythic raids/Tyrannical massacre still gonna float the boat.
    Noooo, no more massacre. Only if execute phase is really long. RA + FB is awesome, I have 60k damage increase on dummy with that compared to DR + Carnage before patch. Imagine what would be opener on boss with flask, food, old war, hero... Cant wait to try it today.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    Noooo, no more massacre. Only if execute phase is really long. RA + FB is awesome, I have 60k damage increase on dummy with that compared to DR + Carnage before patch. Imagine what would be opener on boss with flask, food, old war, hero... Cant wait to try it today.
    This exactly, was very surprised how much dmg I pulled with RA and FB, pretty crazy dps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    And what does Tyrannical and mythic raids have in common?
    Execute phases.

Still gonna use massacre, prolly changing DR thou.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    And what does Tyrannical and mythic raids have in common?
    Execute phases.

Still gonna use massacre, prolly changing DR thou.
    First, you will always take RA, DR is no longer a choice.
    Second, you really need a LONG execute phase that massacre becomes better than FB. Right now bosses die really fast, i dont even bother massacre on any boss. (mythic)
    Archi wrote in his guide a rule of thumb: 3 min total fight FB>Massacre, 5 min FB=massacre, 7min massacre>FB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlafmangel View Post
    First, you will always take RA, DR is no longer a choice.
    Second, you really need a LONG execute phase that massacre becomes better than FB. Right now bosses die really fast, i dont even bother massacre on any boss. (mythic)
    Archi wrote in his guide a rule of thumb: 3 min total fight FB>Massacre, 5 min FB=massacre, 7min massacre>FB
    wait... 7 mins of the entire fight or 7 min of execute phase? because of we have to follow that rule of thumb then massacre is stil baseline for raiding a all fights there take atleast 4 mins +

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    wait... 7 mins of the entire fight or 7 min of execute phase? because of we have to follow that rule of thumb then massacre is stil baseline for raiding a all fights there take atleast 4 mins +
    7 min entire fight of course. As the rule says, at 5 min total fight length they are still equal. 7 min means an execute phase of probably 90 sec, which i personally never had in en mythic.

You guys have done a great job at answering every question except the one OP actually asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlafmangel View Post
    7 min entire fight of course. As the rule says, at 5 min total fight length they are still equal. 7 min means an execute phase of probably 90 sec, which i personally never had in en mythic.
    but wouldn't that stil mean that Massacre is beter for raiding?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    You guys have done a great job at answering every question except the one OP actually asked.
    wel the answer for that is no

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    but wouldn't that stil mean that Massacre is beter for raiding?
    You cant say if its better generally, it depends on the fight length. Right now in en mythic none of the bosses (except ilgynoth) lasts longer than 3-5 minutes.
    With nighthold release on the other hand there may be bosses where you take massacre.
    Most of the time frothing berserker will still be better i guess.

Deleted
    What about if you have the execute ring. I have it and sim much higher with massacre.