Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Your skin might be even thinner than Trump's.
    How is stating something that's factual mean I have thin skin? Is responding to you mean I have thin skin? How about you responding to me? Or Dugraka taking what I said personally and attacking randomly thin skinned? I'm gonna go with you and Dugraka being thin skinned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    To be fair, Trump was treated like a joke by the media. A joke that can't win. They let a lot of bs just pass because the next day there would be yet another crazy thing.
    Sure and true, but Theodarzna believes that all intelligence agencies were pro-Clinton and went on a hunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    For no other reason than they know her more than Trump. She has connections, cozy relationships, she has long been in power, pulling the leavers of power. She is and was a seasoned politician and State functionary. They know her, they know her intentions, they know her interests. Trump has NEVER held office, doesn't know any of them and was more isolationist.
    Wikileaks' cables from Podesta were particularly interesting for that, to see how the shift in power happened behind the scenes. It was quite revealing of all the schemes - albeit legal - that could take place within an organisation like the DNC. Again, my only regret is that we couldn't see the same from the RNC. You have no idea how much I'd love to get my hands on that.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Wasn't it the reverse? CNN "validated" then Buzzfeed published a hour later?
    CNN responsibly reported on the issue, Buzzfeed was stupid.

Neither was being 'NAZI' ... just like Trump isn't being NAZI ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    what evidence is there of this?
    ...... Hillary has been a public official for years. Has been well connected for years? Is that like something you need cited? She was a Senator, on the Committee on Armed Services, she has a long distinguished public life. She has been a part of the corridors of power for most of my lifetime either as a first lady, Senator, Obama's administration, ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    But assuming that anyone in power thought this story was legit, and assuming it isn't a 4chan source
    For the nth time, Trump confirmed that the document exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Strengthening the relationship with Russia
    And calling CNN fake news on national television.

Because doing that is indeed a good desicion... amirite? I cant understand the furious blowjobs thar trumpistas does to putin. Its sad and hilarious at the same time. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE US! his ideal scenario is the downfall of your country and you people are so stupid that you cant see that
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Wikileaks' cables from Podesta were particularly interesting for that, to see how the shift in power happened behind the scenes. It was quite revealing of all the schemes - albeit legal - that could take place within an organisation like the DNC. Again, my only regret is that we couldn't see the same from the RNC. You have no idea how much I'd love to get my hands on that.
    Right now I want to see the RNC's because the RNC suddenly has power over the whole Federal State and their dominion over State governments is huge. With that sort of power I am curious what evil they are crafting but I suspect we won't know for awhile.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    CNNs head line

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

which is a blatant lie

this is the reason

According to the senior official, the two-page summary about the unsubstantiated material made available to the briefers was to provide context, should they need it, to draw the distinction for Trump between analyzed intelligence and unvetted "disinformation."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

CNN tried to create a lying false narrative that Trump was compromised by Russia and intel officials was briefing him on the compromise
    CNN was attempting to make Trump seam unfit becoming president because he has been compromised
    You are blaming them for what you inferred, not what was actually stated.

You still didn't answer me. Were you outraged when all those other media sources posted stories saying they had unverified information? I gave a list, were you outraged?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    CNN responsibly reported on the issue, Buzzfeed was stupid.

Neither was being 'NAZI' ... just like Trump isn't being NAZI ...
    Yikes, that seems harsh for them, although they weren't very bright in the first place to publish without proof.

Well actually they said several sources confirmed the document, which puzzles me, but you may be right on the timeline.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Probably they have those. its a matter of time at this moment (Assange also wants the downfall of the US as a global power, so helping to elect a inept candidate, and then torpedoing him and his base, and complete the "plan")
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2017-01-11 at 11:15 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The Irony of Trump - a literal Fascist, calling out CNN as being NAZIs .... #GodwinsLaw

What a whacko.
    The vast misuse of the term fascist is probably why the word fascist means nothing to anyone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Sure and true, but Theodarzna believes that all intelligence agencies were pro-Clinton and went on a hunch.
    You were talking about a leak, implying media. Why would intelligence agencies leak stuff?

Wasn't it the reverse? CNN "validated" then Buzzfeed published a hour later?
    and you don't think liberal media outlets don't collaborate on stories to create narratives

...... Hillary has been a public official for years. Has been well connected for years? Is that like something you need cited? She was a Senator, on the Committee on Armed Services, she has a long distinguished public life. She has been a part of the corridors of power for most of my lifetime either as a first lady, Senator, Obama's administration, ect.
    so it is just your conjecture then?

The vast misuse of the term fascist is probably why the word fascist means nothing to anyone now.
    That's why I had to use the term 'literal fascist' for Trump as he fits the real definition, not the floppy misused one.

Also - being fascist does NOT mean being NAZI or Hitler. Fascist is an extreme political ideology - that's it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    For the nth time, Trump confirmed that the document exists.
    Dude, for the hundredth time. We know the document exists... We never denied it.

There's a difference in the document never existing and the contents of the document ever happening. Them never happening is what EVERYONE is talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You are blaming them for what you inferred, not what was actually stated.

You still didn't answer me. Were you outraged when all those other media sources posted stories saying they had unverified information? I gave a list, were you outraged?
    it was fucking stated in their fucking dam headline Jesus Christ people take you dam partisan blinders off and read

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You were talking about a leak, implying media. Why would intelligence agencies leak stuff?
    It was reported by everyone and even implied by Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Dude, for the hundredth time. We know the document exists... We never denied it.

There's a difference in the document never existing and the contents of the document ever happening. Them never happening is what EVERYONE is talking about.
    You must be blind as a bat, the person that I quoted referred to the 4chan hoax again.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-01-11 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You go on and on about context of the second sentence but you fail to see the context of mine. You're just another dishonest liar. I made an example and said how his post was worded poorly and then told him to "learn to English".Nothing you say will ever be credible in my eyes.

You've been caught and now you have to keep lying.
    You whined about someone writing a sentence that you clearly did not understand. If you did understand it, you wouldn't have whined for hours. Everyone else apparently understood what he meant just fine. I posted your quotes, and I posted his quotes. At this point, you are just trying to argue to save your own dignity. If you like, feel free to post where I was actually lying. I quoted you and the other poster multiple times. Hell, when you quoted him, you chose to omit half of it, in order to try and prove your point... because the other half showed where you were flat-out wrong. i generously supplied the entire thing. You. Are. Welcome.

You got caught trying to be an asshole, then got called out for the irony of completely misunderstanding him in the first place. I love it.

Of course, if you were simply trying to continuously insult his grammar or punctuation, you are literally admitting to breaking the rules, and asking to be banned. Hilarious.