Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I doubt we get a raid tier for 7.2, I don't think we'll see a new raid until 7.2.5. I can see 7.2 releasing around April/May which is 5-6 months after 7.1. Patch 7.1.5 isn't a full sized content patch so I imagine we get a new patch every 2-3 months which rotate from large content patches like 7.1 to smaller "bite-sized" content like 7.1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Wait we're getting 7.2 in January?
    Yep, 2018!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    4 months at the earliest, 8 months at the latest. I'm guessing ~6 months personally

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    And yet he "didn't know what I was getting at" and this is the third person to say similar.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't listen to the whole "it's hard to get into groups" crowd trying to make an excuse that they don't do X, Y, or Z because it is incredibly easy to get into groups for anything at this point. Short of the idiots trying to get carried demanding 900 ilvl for things that drop 800ilvl loot while they have nowhere near their own demand, getting into groups is easy and the supposed "casuals" who spend more time in game than most mythic raiders are just trying to pervert the game into the cakewalk they want.
    Have you tried setting a group up as DPS. I spent an hour only for the group to disband on 1 wipe last week, an hour forming a group for a 15min dungeon is annoying. Time better spent on doing fun stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Why June? 7.1.5 will be way old by then considering the content it has.

I'd say late April for 7.2, June for ToS. 7.1.5 has some decent content but not quite enough for 4-5 months of waiting.

They also said people will still be progressing in NH by the time 7.2 comes out so my guess is definitely April/may.
    Nighthold can endurance at least 4-5 months, enought time to develop the net patch

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Nighthold can endurance at least 4-5 months, enought time to develop the net patch
    What have Nighthold to do with world content? Last big update for world/solo content was 7.0 (with smaller updates in 7.1 and 7.1.5). We don't desperately need content now, but June will be too late, typical casual player will probably be long after 54 trait.

They almost certainly won't rush 7.2, it likely launch spring because it's perfect time for it. It's in production at least since September, so now it probably just need bug fixing.

Im only waiting for 7.2.

I want flying so WoW can begin being WoW.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    What have Nighthold to do with world content? Last big update for world/solo content was 7.0 (with smaller updates in 7.1 and 7.1.5). We don't desperately need content now, but June will be too late, typical casual player will probably be long after 54 trait.

They almost certainly won't rush 7.2, it likely launch spring because it's perfect time for it. It's in production at least since September, so now it probably just need bug fixing.
    The raid itself will cover one part of the community which do raid, also we will have another season in the meantime for the casuals that do pvp, now the very casuals...surely some new wq can solve the thing

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Flight facilitates participation in outdoor content. Making travel less of an irritation directly increases my willingness to get out in the world. Otherwise i spend all my play time in areas of the game where i can fly. While completely ignoring Legion.

I'm waiting on flight before I even purchase Legion (and re-sub).

I look forward to playing again, but it's just not worth it to me until flight is back in the game. I love the outdoor content.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post
    I'm waiting on flight before I even purchase Legion (and re-sub).

I look forward to playing again, but it's just not worth it to me until flight is back in the game. I love the outdoor content.
    you sure dont love it if you have to be so conditional about it. I love world outdoor content, on foot, in the air ,gated. The world is so much better when you arent flying above it and can see other people in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    you sure dont love it if you have to be so conditional about it. I love world outdoor content, on foot, in the air ,gated. The world is so much better when you arent flying above it and can see other people in it.

Personal taste. As long as there are not too many people competing for the same quest targets, I couldn't care less how many other players are in the zone with me. Empty zones have a very serene feeling to them and populated zones add a touch of chaos... I have no preference. And I much prefer the view from the air rather than from the ground, which is also just personal taste.

I love to level characters, quest, pet battle, work on professions, and sometimes even grind mobs towards a goal in outdoor zones as my style of play. I consider it fairly fun when I can fly and borderline annoying when I can't. To some degree, that is because each time terrain has its way with me, I am reminded how much time I spent on getting 11 characters fixed-up with Epic flight... particularly the Druid, which I did the Epic questline in BC for.

No biggie... I will return when flight is current and leave when it gets restricted again. It gives me plenty of time to play other games (where I was once exclusive to WoW for eight years). It opened the door for me to some other great games, so it's all good.
    Last edited by Wingspan; 2017-01-12 at 02:21 AM.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Have you tried setting a group up as DPS. I spent an hour only for the group to disband on 1 wipe last week, an hour forming a group for a 15min dungeon is annoying. Time better spent on doing fun stuff
    Make friends, join a guild or roll a tank/healer. Its meant to be a social game. Too long has Blizz catered to the antisocial solo players.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

probably in about 5-6 months.

Hopefully soon because i already hate my class after 7.1.5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Come on now, 7.1.5 just came out.

With literally no content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully as soon as possible, as I unsubbed last week until we get flying mounts again.

Deleted
    I have an optimistic June release prediction. Realistically, I would say it's July or even August.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Did you get a specific date for this patch?

How about the previous patch?

No?

What about the one before that?

So what on earth makes you think you'll get a specific date on 7.2? Pointless thread.
    not the op, no one is demanding anything its pure speculation. AND FYI...if we get no new content (outside NH) until the summer, legion #'s will be worst then WOD.

Deleted
    7.2 campaign buildup will probably start ramping up in march/april, with the release of the raid late may, or early june as a push.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    I doubt we get a raid tier for 7.2, I don't think we'll see a new raid until 7.2.5. I can see 7.2 releasing around April/May which is 5-6 months after 7.1. Patch 7.1.5 isn't a full sized content patch so I imagine we get a new patch every 2-3 months which rotate from large content patches like 7.1 to smaller "bite-sized" content like 7.1.5.
    7.2 has Tomb of Sargeras, which will be a raid tier ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Sth View Post
    With literally no content.
    Plenty of content for .5 patch. Micro holidays, timewalking for MoP, brawlers guild and probably something I'm missing. You can argue that it's 'old' content, but it's still content to do.