Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post

This video is a much more entertaining version of this thread. Anderson Cooper vs. Kellyanne.
    She is the worst. First off we all know politicians or surrogates don't really say shit and deflect. Kellyanne takes it to a next level. Everything during the campaign was about Hillary and still now about Hillary. She takes it to a new level in that she doesn't use it every once in awhile. Its all the time.

Once she can't or gets caught in answering a question. She is quickly outmatched and overwhelmed. Seth Meyer took her to task.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Because someone brought up first! LOL Wow man I mean I don't care if you don't like me but at least be honest with me and understand what the fuck is going on.
    It doesn't matter who likes you - the fact that you lie almost as much as Trump is what defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    So Clapper said the leak wasn't from intelligence officials but CNN says they got it from intelligence officials. Am I mixing things up? Seriously wondering.
    CNN reported on the intelligence briefing given to Trump and Obama about documents that alleged Russia had information that could let them influence Trump.

Buzzfeed later released the documents, which have been circulating for months, saying they were not verified at that point.

Since then, people have been conflating the Buzzfeed document with CNN's report. These people are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    So Clapper said the leak wasn't from intelligence officials but CNN says they got it from intelligence officials. Am I mixing things up? Seriously wondering.
    Clapper did deny it. CNN did not say they got it from Clapper. One of them is lying likely lying, or does not know everything. Either way, the memo was confirmed to exist, and its existence has nothing to do with Buzzfeed.

It would depend on who actually leaked the information to CNN. It could have been someone who saw the memo. It could have been an intelligence official, or simply someone in the "path" of the reports and briefs that had access to it. If that were the case, Clapper could be technically telling the truth, and so could CNN. Clapper could also be lying, he has done it before, including in front of Congress. CNN could be lying, but they would have had to get find out about that memo from someone. They never claimed to see the memo, only that they heard about it, as well as its contents.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Considering the number of Trumpsters, and people like yourself, who continue to refuse to acknowledge the sequence of events regarding reporting this story, and call the entirety of this story "fake news" (which it's not), no, it's not.
    Don't confuse my deep, deep hatred of the media with being a Trump supporter. I lean his way, sure. But, I didn't even vote for him.

The fact remains, the root story is a fake story. The fact that CNN only reported on the reporting of the fake story does not make their hands in it clean, IMHO.

I have voted both parties and even a 3rd party, do you consider me a Republican for doing such?
    No? Who cares?

It's not about whether you're a Republican or Democrat or "independent voter". It's not synonymous with independent thought. You seem to think being an "independent voter" lends you a certain amount of impartiality and credibility. It simply does not. You have no demonstrated you have an independent minded thought process ont his, and many other political issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Actually, that's just not true. CNN got the report from intelligence personnel. They reported on a memo from a briefing, not from the Buzzfeed document.
    All of sudden Gen4Glock21 is silent.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    So people are still going in this thread refusing to give up even after what Buzzfeed have said about their own pile of shit. Hilarious.
    This thread is about the CNN article, not the Buzzfeed article... *yawns* Neeeeext.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    She is the worst. First off we all know politicians or surrogates don't really say shit and deflect. Kellyanne takes it to a next level. Everything during the campaign was about Hillary and still now about Hillary. She takes it to a new level in that she doesn't use it every once in awhile. Its all the time.

Once she can't or gets caught in answering a question. She is quickly outmatched and overwhelmed. Seth Meyer took her to task.
    "Everybody thinks they know better than people".

That's an actual quote of her. It just perfectly sums up...everything.

So people are still going in this thread refusing to give up even after what Buzzfeed have said about their own pile of shit. Hilarious.

The same useful idiots who want to ban fake news by the likes of breitbart believe in fake news by buzz.
    did you read that on 4chan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    All of sudden Gen4Glock21 is silent.
    That's their tactic though. They will disappear for a couple dozen pages, then come back and repeat the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

How are those Pro Trump? LOL wow you're really reaching aren't you, its rather sad

By the way I care about facts, when people Lie about trump it takes away from the Truth about him, this includes the negative truth. That's why you biased people don't understand. You're so use to your echo champers agreeing with you even when it's lies that you get pissed when someone like me exposes the truth.
    Considering I hate both Trump and Hillary, I hardly think so. The tone of your comments and posts is quite clear. Sure, you are more anti-liberal and anti-Demcorat than anything else, but that leads to your natural affinity to defend and support Trump. The tone is quite clear.

Maybe you could show me where you sought to set the record straight about negative comments and remarks directed towards Hillary. You've done so about Trump, show me where you did it for Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It doesn't matter who likes you - the fact that you lie almost as much as Trump is what defines you.
    That's a rather immature response. Instead of admitted you're wrong you went on the attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    No? Who cares?

It's not about whether you're a Republican or Democrat or "independent voter". It's not synonymous with independent thought. You seem to think being an "independent voter" lends you a certain amount of impartiality and credibility. It simply does not. You have no demonstrated you have an independent minded thought process ont his, and many other political issues.
    You obviously care or you wouldn't bother replying to me. Do you not care about the truth? I guess you only care about your own narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    This thread is about the CNN article, not the Buzzfeed article... *yawns* Neeeeext.
    You mean the CNN article that referenced Buzz? The only release and the only story is from Buzzfeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Considering I hate both Trump and Hillary, I hardly think so. The tone of your comments and posts is quite clear. Sure, you are more anti-liberal and anti-Demcorat than anything else, but that leads to your natural affinity to defend and support Trump. The tone is quite clear.

Maybe you could show me where you sought to set the record straight about negative comments and remarks directed towards Hillary. You've done so about Trump, show me where you did it for Hillary.
    I don't have to post very much anti republican because the forum are full of people like that, I Just care about the truth, you only see it one way because you're biased.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Don't confuse my deep, deep hatred of the media with being a Trump supporter. I lean his way, sure. But, I didn't even vote for him.

The fact remains, the root story is a fake story. The fact that CNN only reported on the reporting of the fake story does not make their hands in it clean, IMHO.
    The people who are making the judgement call as to whether the dossier is 'fake' is Trump and his sycophants.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    No? Who cares?

I have been telling this person the same for a long time.

Thinking you do not belong to a party or have an Independent avatar does not make you the holier than thou person on these forums. That person has obvious political slants yet he loves pointing out bias' of other people. While he thinks he speaking the truth with no slants.

I am Independent. I do not belong to a political party and voted for both parties. If you look at my post history and I dare make a claim that I am not biased while I rip Trump a new one. Then proceed to scold others, who seem to always be on on side of the politics but not the other. You lose credibility.

You mean the CNN article that referenced Buzz? The only release and the only story is from Buzzfeed.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/po...sia/index.html

They referenced that Buzzfeed released the document, but CNN's story was on the 2 page summary presented to Obama/Trump, not the contents of the full document itself.

Two different, but related topics.

Deleted
    So, CNN reported fake news by using time machines and stealing from future fake news? That's an all new level of fake news.

You are factually wrong, CNN broke the story first, about the briefing and the memo.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    did you read that on 4chan?
    http://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch...r-852858947658

A news site you like to polish to.