Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The fact remains, the root story is a fake story. The fact that CNN only reported on the reporting of the fake story does not make their hands in it clean, IMHO.
    They didn't report on the fake story, or even the reporting of the fake story, they reported on the briefing given to Obama and Trump. You know what this is comparable to? Comey stating they were looking into more emails possibly related to Clinton. Even though he shouldn't have done that and the emails proved to be nothing, that didn't make the reporting on his announcement fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That's their tactic though. They will disappear for a couple dozen pages, then come back and repeat the same thing.
    Word!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Considering I hate both Trump and Hillary, I hardly think so. The tone of your comments and posts is quite clear. Sure, you are more anti-liberal and anti-Demcorat than anything else, but that leads to your natural affinity to defend and support Trump. The tone is quite clear.

Maybe you could show me where you sought to set the record straight about negative comments and remarks directed towards Hillary. You've done so about Trump, show me where you did it for Hillary.
    Its funny, since in previous posts you are more less saying "Do your own thing, but you do have bias". Yet he snapped right back at you.

This is old shit, but in the Hillary/Trump Megathreads. He was all over Hillary and never went after Trump at all. I can safely say that 90-95% of his posts were ripping Hillary. Which is fine, but not claiming bias if funny. This is how I became aware of this person.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Comey just revealed that the Russians did "hack" the Republican state political campaigns and some old RNC email domains, but there's no evidence of them successfully penetrating the Trump campaign itself.

Whatever information they got from those hacks, they didn't surface. Unlike the results of the DNC "hack".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN14U2DD
    During the campaign, a few RNC and Trump officials claimed that the RNC and Trump campaign were practically the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if some of Trump's people were using RNC e-mails or just communicating a lot with people that used RNC e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You mean the CNN article that referenced Buzz? The only release and the only story is from Buzzfeed.
    I love copy/pasting my posts. Makes it easy.

January 10, 2017: Obama, Trump given summary of the dossier

CNN reports that both Obama and Trump had been given a two-page briefing in early January that summarises the dossier. BuzzFeed then reports on, and publishes in full, the dossier itself.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    They didn't report on the fake story, or even the reporting of the fake story, they reported on the briefing given to Obama and Trump. You know what this is comparable to? Comey stating they were looking into more emails possibly related to Clinton. Even though he shouldn't have done that and the emails proved to be nothing, that didn't make the reporting on his announcement fake news.
    Except they still decide to reference the full publiations from Buzzfeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Its funny, since in previous posts you are more less saying "Do your own thing, but you do have bias". Yet he snapped right back at you.

This is old shit, but in the Hillary/Trump Megathreads. He was all over Hillary and never went after Trump at all. I can safely say that 90-95% of his posts were ripping Hillary. Which is fine, but not claiming bias if funny. This is how I became aware of this person.
    There are lot of posters around here who claim to be "unbiased" and "didn't" vote for Trump but worship the ground he walks on and defend him with a passion. It's laughable that they think anyone believes them.

Biden has confirmed that He, Trump and Obama were told by US intelligence that there were unsubstantiated claims that Russia has something on Trump that could compromise him as President.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

They didn't in the original article, which came out before the Buzzfeed release. Got a link?

Again, the only release is from Buzzfeed, and CNN chose to reference this. The first article by CNN essentially posts speculations, and later on decide to reference the full story (the documents) which is fake news, no matter how much you like the taste of CNN sausage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, let's disregard the rest 99% of the article, take one reference out of context and bash the whole article for it.

You Trumpers never cease to amaze!

the only release is from Buzzfeed
    I've heard lies go better if coated in lemon juice. Try it, it works!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    How embarrassing for anti-Trump people, the whole Trump/Russia narrative has come crashing down because of a troll by an anonymous 4chan member. How can anyone believe the intelligence services if they took such an obvious troll dossier seriously

I saw that the guy who made up the piss story is going to publish his correspondence soon showing how he orchestrated the troll

In the long run this will be a big help for Trump and all but guarantee a second term. I read that many Democratic late voters switched to Trump because they admired his "perseverance" in the face of such a sustained character assault. Him battling against this fake news will only reinforce that.

He also carried out a touch of persuasion genius (according to Scott Adams) by likening these actions against him to Nazi Germany, which dismantles the "Hitler" narrative against him.

People will continue to attack Trump, to underestimate him at every turn, and continue to get humiliated!

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Next many people will be saying that Trump is working for Putin.

To what end exactly? I mean first you need proof of these claims, and secondly I think Putin's main concern would be to avoid Armageddon.

Unless you are suggesting he wants to conquer the U.S.?

These people who want to believe that Russia took over the U.S. government really don't know Trump very well. He wants peaceful and prosperous relations with Russia, so everyone can win.

But we can't have that, can we?
    Russia doesn't want peaceful relations with anyone. Putin and his government want to take anything they can and push over anyone that stands in their way and Trump will let them.

Also, any media outlet can say Trump is being directly paid by Russia and is a Russian agent, and the only thing he can do is sue that organization for liable and be forced to release his tax returns and business assets in court to prove them wrong. So essentially any media organization can take a bet on whether Trump is hiding bad enough shit that he would sue them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    They didn't in the original article, which came out before the Buzzfeed release. Got a link?
    It's there, look at the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    How embarrassing for anti-Trump people, the whole Trump/Russia narrative has come crashing down because of a troll by an anonymous 4chan member. How can anyone believe the intelligence services if they took such an obvious troll dossier seriously

I saw that the guy who made up the piss story is going to publish his correspondence soon showing how he orchestrated the troll

In the long run this will be a big help for Trump and all but guarantee a second term. I read that many Democratic late voters switched to Trump because they admired his "perseverance" in the face of such a sustained character assault. Him battling against this fake news will only reinforce that.

He also carried out a touch of persuasion genius (according to Scott Adams) by likening these actions against him to Nazi Germany, which dismantles the "Hitler" narrative against him.

People will continue to attack Trump, to underestimate him at every turn, and continue to get humiliated!
    I don't see how it dismantles the "Hitler" narrative...If we're living in Nazi Germany like he suggests on his Twitter, then that means that he's Hitler.

Again, the only release is from Buzzfeed, and CNN chose to reference this. The first article by CNN essentially posts speculations, and later on decide to reference the full story (the documents) which is fake news, no matter how much you like the taste of CNN sausage.
    The existence of the document is not "fake news", it would only be fake if someone were to claim it was all true, which thus far nobody has. CNN referencing that Buzzfeed posted it in its entirety is not "fake news".

How this continues to be so confusing to folks is beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't think it is confusing to them, they just don't want to admit that their usual "liberul media are scaaaaaam" narrative backfired once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's a rather immature response. Instead of admitted you're wrong you went on the attack.

- - - Updated - - -

You obviously care or you wouldn't bother replying to me. Do you not care about the truth? I guess you only care about your own narrative?
    I'm having a discussion. You're trying to use your vote record as some sort of proof regarding the label you apply to yourself. So, once again, you being an independent voter is not synonymous with being an independent thinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    How embarrassing for anti-Trump people, the whole Trump/Russia narrative has come crashing down because of a troll by an anonymous 4chan member.
    Looks like someone else bit on and is believing that 4chin bait hook, line, and sinker! And here I thought that had passed after the first day of this nonsense.

Spoilers: The document exists, its contents are not verified as fact, and both Obama and Trump were briefed on its existence. The document itself was known to exist long before 4chin folks have tried to claim credit for creating it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's really easy though. In their world when someone proves them wrong they just have to shout NO as loud as theycan and in time the normal people will get bored so they will think they must be right.

It's there, look at the update.
    NNnnoope. They include a link to a CNN article about Buzzfeed releasing those documents. That article does not link to the Buzzfeed article or documents themselves, nor does it give any details about the content of the documents. Try again.