Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

are we going to talk about Trump for 4 years+????????

if someone would tell you if you go to hell you would here about Trump every day you would prob agree with him that is how hell is
    i remember 1 and half years ago when i first saw on mmo champion a thread of a man running for president to sell some Steaks i was very angry and i said to myself i can t wait 2 weeks for this to be over
    every day i see a new thread it getting crazy
    EDIT:its not about like or deaslike its just that its crazy all the time to here about it
    Last edited by mmoc5013515e38; 2017-01-12 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we had daily threads about America's policies even before Trump.... expect it to continue.

Probably only 1-2 years.

I think Trump is bringing meaning to peoples lives. Without him, they wouldn't have something to fight or hate as intensely. They wouldn't be able to use all those witty one liners and slogans they made up. Trump brings purpose. And will be the life blood of this forum in the sea of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yes, we had daily threads about America's policies even before Trump.... expect it to continue.
    not as many blaming a guy who hasnt even been sworn in yet.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course we are. Trump is big news and big ratings for news sources. Not a fan of the man, but he sure makes the news entertaining.

8 years.

Corrected your title.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    if someone would tell you if you go to hell you would here about Trump every day you would prob agree with him that is how hell is
    i remember 1 and half years ago when i first saw on mmo champion a thread of a man running for president to sell some Steaks i was very angry and i said to myself i can t wait 2 weeks for this to be over
    Yeah its not like Obama or the Democrats weren't constantly discussed by people who now are mad Trump is being discussed.

Deleted
    Will get less, but before he is the actually president the media will pull anything out of there asses to prevent it.
    So get rdy to see alot of fake news reports of Trump in the upcoming days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    wait till he has actual power

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And Trump's daily wanderings are 100 times crazier than anything any past President even tried to make up. This topic will be around for decades - even if he's impeached in February.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably gonna be 8 years, this dude is getting elected again in 2k20 for sure.

Unfortunately, yes, yes we will.

Once the 46th POTUS is elected, we will continue to talk about Trump. Probably for most of their term as well. Trump will not leave the realm of public discussion until a few years after his death, and even then he'll be brought up periodically as well.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blame goes where it's deserved. And your contention about not even being sworn in yet is correct, but not in the way you think.

Best not give him credit for anything before he was sworn in then.

GG Obama saving 100k+ jerbs

ITT: People getting triggered that the title wasn't 8 years, instead it was 4+ years.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

wait till he has actual power
    still waiting. your move

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Blame goes where it's deserved. And your contention about not even being sworn in yet is correct, but not in the way you think.
    come again? i thought you were innocent until proven guilty in america....

10+ Year Old Account
    still waiting. your move
    You expect us to not talk about him as he is being sworn in and after?

We'll talk about America politics the same way we always have. Trump will do enough talking about himself so we won't have to, though I'm sure he'll still be part of the discussion since he's.... y'know...the president.

Deleted
    He is the President-Elected of the most powerful nation in the free world, what were you expecting?

Asking it and using that avatar also doesn't help.