Eff,
    rejeuv,
    regrowth,
    wild growth,
    lifebloom tank.
    sit idle

top meters

TALENTS.

any talents as long as you take cenarion ward, cultivation and spring blossoms.

Hope this helps people struggling with the most boring and easy healing class in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF kind of shit post is this...

Masterhorus8, your response had me laughing way to hard.

I detect a salty holy priest

10+ Year Old Account
    who cares about being top heals, if progression is smooth and you arent wiping cause of lack of heals, it doesnt matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    ST:

Rejeuv,
    Regrowth,
    Lifebloom tank.
    sit idle.

top meters

AoE:

Eff,
    rejeuv,
    regrowth,
    wild growth,
    lifebloom tank.
    sit idle

top meters

TALENTS.

Hope this helps people struggling with the most boring and easy healing class in the game.
    If thats ALL you're doing as resto druid I feel sorry for people you group with.

Deleted
    ST:

Rejeuv,
    Regrowth,
    Lifebloom tank.
    sit idle.

top meters

AoE:

Eff,
    rejeuv,
    regrowth,
    wild growth,
    lifebloom tank.
    sit idle

top meters

TALENTS.

Holy Paladin:

Holy Shock

top meters

Holy Priest:

Flash Heal

top meters

Mistweaver:

don't

Resto Shaman:

get legendary
    chain heal

top meters

I too can write good guides.

TALENTS

any talents as long as you take cenarion ward, cultivation and Tranquil Mind.

Hope this helps people struggling with the most fun and rewarding healing class in the game.
    Fixed it for you.

ST:

Rejeuv,
    Regrowth,
    Lifebloom tank.
    sit idle.

top meters

AoE:

Eff,
    rejeuv,
    regrowth,
    wild growth,
    lifebloom tank.
    sit idle

top meters

TALENTS.

Not sure if serious or troll, but certainly some mistakes.

First of all, topping the meters is not a sign of skill by any means. Actually it says more about your fellow healers than your own. Anyone can do that when everyone else is idling (no joke: have seen a druid with yseras gift second in his healdistribution). So if comparing and ranking is the main goal you should focus on logs, preferably compare yourself to other people playing the same class and spec.

Secondly your guide is nuts, not only do you completely ignore talents, legendaries choices (with some of them your playstyle changes a lot) and setup (5man? raid? which difficulty?) you then proceed to give false advice in most cases not paying attention to healsetup. For example RG is very high on your priority list but in most situations its an expensive emergency heal which should be used rarely since it drains your mana very fast. Maximizing uptime of CW with flourish and/or swiftment (when you have bracers) is key and requieres a lot of preparation (since you want your flourish to hit a lot of reju+WG too)

For reference how much you can get from a very good placed CW: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&source=9

Many players not that familiar with druid will believe your guide and reading forums posts like yours for help. You should not troll people with stupid bullshit just because your frustrated and can't get the maximum out of your class.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RestoSpirit View Post

First of all, topping the meters is not a sign of skill by any means. Actually it says more about your fellow healers than your own. Anyone can do that when everyone else is idling (no joke: have seen a druid with yseras gift second in his healdistribution). So if comparing and ranking is the main goal you should focus on logs, preferably compare yourself to other people playing the same class and spec.

Secondly your guide is nuts, not only do you completely ignore talents, legendaries choices (with some of them your playstyle changes a lot) and setup (5man? raid? which difficulty?) you then proceed to give false advice in most cases not paying attention to healsetup. For example RG is very high on your priority list but in most situations its an expensive emergency heal which should be used rarely since it drains your mana very fast. Maximizing uptime of CW with flourish and/or swiftment (when you have bracers) is key and requieres a lot of preparation (since you want your flourish to hit a lot of reju+WG too)

For reference how much you can get from a very good placed CW: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&source=9

Many players not that familiar with druid will believe your guide and reading forums posts like yours for help. You should not troll people with stupid bullshit just because your frustrated and can't get the maximum out of your class.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    everyones opinion is welcome even if it is false and misleading like yours, but please do not use such offensive language. reported.

everyones opinion is welcome even if it is false and misleading like yours, but please do not use such offensive language. reported.
    Well then enlighten me. Point to me what I did get wrong. Fairly sure what I said is correct since the results speak for themselves, but maybe Im overlooking something. If you have a way to get more out of the class share it with us. Always happy to learn something new. It would be nice if you could support your statement with results this time, or tell us how exactly your way works and if I have the appropriate Gear/Legendaries/Trinkets I will test it myself for you.

As for the offensive language: Im sorry, maybe I was a little harsh, but not that long ago I was one of the druids coming here for help and I still do sometimes. So it made me angry that you complained about the class and the playstyle when not using the full potential nor giving an insightful complete overview. I still stand with my opinion on the guide, but I apologize if you felt insulted, that certainly was not my goal.

Looking forward to your thoughts how to improve

Cheers
    RestoSpirit

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    Is that a realistic goal for someone without the wrists?
    ^ I agree with this.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    who cares about being top heals, if progression is smooth and you arent wiping cause of lack of heals, it doesnt matter
    This.

Triage is so much more important than HPS. It's all about who you heal and when.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bzl View Post
    Is that a realistic goal for someone without the wrists?
    Well no you cant get THAT high of a CW uptime without the bracers but you could make use of your flourish/ghanir in combination with CW, that will of course increase uptime and HPS (with Ghanir). On some fights you will lose the value because you HAVE to use your flourish/ghanir off-cycle when your CW is on CD. And of course it will depend on your healsetup, if you have 2 holy paladin spamming flash heals you wont get much of the tank healing. In 5man you can usually get higher uptime since the fights are shorter (up to 100% on 10-15sec pulls depending on difficulty and gearlevel). I would advice to play a different style when you dont have access to the bracers tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    This.

Triage is so much more important than HPS. It's all about who you heal and when.
    Yeah of course it's more important that your raids survives, but when you try to play your class to the limit (e.g. pushing meters) you will usually save the raid as well (especially with cultivation it's more viable to heal the most injured targets first). But your right, if you have to sacrifice safety for HPS you would fail your job.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    Last edited by RestoSpirit; 2017-01-13 at 05:18 PM.

LOL what a pussy.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    your an idiot

hes clearly trolling

We've had troll druids since cata...

That's quite the butthurt...

7+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of whether or not he was trolling, I don't think druids should ever be banned.

EVER!