Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ocukace View Post
    if you read Hunter section, you will see all the crying and suffering by them. I laugh out loud at it all.
    They're mostly 18y old emos, so that would be natural I guess. I think they actually like that, because they're finally getting attention and everyone is looking at them.

Aff lock is clear winner ive seen them do some sick shit
    all Hunter specs are the losers atm

The patch "what the fuck" awards goes to Shadow Priest since I thought it was a nerf coming for them but nothing acctualy happend

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Mages the sky was falling.
    Doesn't seem to be the case to me when I see them play. Kind of frustrates me the same people complain about the same Classes, yet they're always fine.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    locks big winners too. What do you mean mate... my destro from 430k went up to 590k maintaining.... ez mode, I think you are playing the class wrong, destro got buffed actually.

On the other hand it sucks playing without reverse entropy and hmm have to choose backdraft that does less dmg than RB.
    I agree on that.

On the other thing you said.

I am mythic raider with 95+ pecentile parses on every boss. So its more a personal thing that it is less fun. The damage went up. I agree on that, but its shit to play imho

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Just skim the class forums. I am sure everybody cries.
    I would be surprised if Shadow Priests, Rets or DH are crying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I would be surprised if Shadow Priests, Rets or DH are crying
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...feels-terrible

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-spec-to-you

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1-5-is-abysmal

People always complain.

that is seriously SO pathetic lol.

Are these the same people that would be given 1 million dollars in 10 monthly payments and complain because they didnt get it all at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I agree on that.

On the other thing you said.

I am mythic raider with 95+ pecentile parses on every boss. So its more a personal thing that it is less fun. The damage went up. I agree on that, but its shit to play imho
    ye, that doesn't mean we didnt get buffed we most definitely did. Although yes that change on playstyle makes me want to reroll my class