Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It's not even feedback. It's like all the data from raid and dungeon testing with the class redesigns and buffs didn't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...et=90&sample=7
    50k parses total between bm/mm and they're relative? How? 90th percentile mythic raiding. So they're only "good" players.
    LOL at Shadow Priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    It's not even feedback. It's like all the data from raid and dungeon testing with the class redesigns and buffs didn't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL at Shadow Priests.
    Balance patch. Without much balance. :P
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Arguing is pointless. Legitimate criticism of Blizzard's handling of feedback in Alpha/Beta and PTR is drowned out by fanboys especially here.

Why even do class balancing on the PTR?

Just make sure the patch works and isn't going to crash the servers, and then wait 2-3 weeks and use all the data to correctly tune everything. Knee jerk reactions are bad for the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

70% Hype generator; 30% tweaking perfections and cropping most noticeable bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Arguing is pointless. Legitimate criticism of Blizzard's handling of feedback in Alpha/Beta and PTR is drowned out by fanboys especially here.
    "Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a fanboy".

Though I will give you points for not throwing in the new buzzword hotness blizzcuck.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    "Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a fanboy".

Though I will give you points for not throwing in the new buzzword hotness blizzcuck.
    Yup because that's totally what I said. Thanks for proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yup because that's totally what I said. Thanks for proving my point.
    Protip: Just because you label something as "legitimate" doesn't mean it is.

For every "legitimate" claim against Blizz there are ten other mouth diarrhea comments about them.

If people who objectively point these out are fanboys, then everyone else is a bandwagon hipster with lack of critical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by roguetank View Post
    Hotfixes coming less than a week after the patch released according to the latest interview.

Multiple classes were given large changes in the patch compared to the last PTR build, and the last changes in the most recent unreleased build were so minor and small, that it seemed like they were damn near ready.

How does this make any sense? The way this company works lately is blowing my mind.
    god, i dunno...wait...

is 5,000,000 a better sample size than 50,000?

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant be....they wouldnt use as big a sample as possible to balance, they would stick with the uber skilled and the whiners for balancing, screw the other 98% of the players