the switch is gonna be so awesome.

zelda, 64 style mario, splatoon 2, fire emblem warriors, pokemon stars, arms, NO MORE HEROES 3 @_@

so gud
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the switch is gonna be so awesome.

zelda, 64 style mario, splatoon 2, fire emblem warriors, pokemon stars, arms, NO MORE HEROES 3 @_@

so gud
    At some point I agree The Switch will be a amazing system. Just sucks there is only 3-ish big titles this year. Fire Emblem and others are not releasing this year, that just isn't happening.

Its a safe bet all the games in the 2017 bracket will be delayed.

And clearly anything not on that list but was announced is not releasing this year at all.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-16 at 12:15 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i feel like stars will still be releasing this year though. probably wont be announced till march though thats when gamefreak usually announces stuff
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Confirmed that MK8 Deluxe will not have any new tracks

All it's getting is 4 new characters and the revamped battle mode (which is the same battle mode just on more suitable maps)

and they are charging full price for it wow
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

i feel like stars will still be releasing this year though. probably wont be announced till march though thats when gamefreak usually announces stuff
    Is Stars going to come out before or after Mario Rabbids RPG, Dark Souls 3, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and new Luigi's Mansion?

I can't believe someone is still listing "leak" games as real releases. All your "leakers" where exposed for the hack jobs they where.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Confirmed that MK8 Deluxe will not have any new tracks

All it's getting is 4 new characters and the revamped battle mode (which is the same battle mode just on more suitable maps)

and they are charging full price for it wow
    $60 for Inkling Girl.

Japan will pay it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, Nintendo doesn't have enough stock.

Again.

Why do they hate money so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Is Stars going to come out before or after Mario Rabbids RPG, Dark Souls 3, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and new Luigi's Mansion?

I can't believe someone is still listing "leak" games as real releases. All your "leakers" where exposed for the hack jobs they where.

- - - Updated - - -

$60 for Inkling Girl.

Japan will pay it.
    I wonder what the deluxe version of rayman will have?

Maybe all the cut content and story sitting on a usb drive on a shelf collecting dust in Ubisofts office

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh look, Nintendo doesn't have enough stock.

Again.

Why do they hate money so much.
    the ps4 was also out of stock for a good portion of its launch. its better for a console to be out of stock instead of sitting on shelves when it releases. it gives the impression that its popular and selling well which makes people think they should get one.

the switch release will be more about generating hype than actually releasing the console. how well the switch really does wont be known until a couple months later after its big ad campaign has ended and its available to buy everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

and new Luigi's Mansion?
    none of the leakers i follow mentioned this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what the deluxe version of rayman will have?

Maybe all the cut content and story sitting on a usb drive on a shelf collecting dust in Ubisofts office
    probably nothing.

probably nothing.
    it's called the definitive addition so I doubt nothing

This edition contains the acclaimed game Rayman® Legends – 92 metacritic on Wii U – as well as new exclusive content

Literally on the website

the ps4 was also out of stock for a good portion of its launch. its better for a console to be out of stock instead of sitting on shelves when it releases. it gives the impression that its popular and selling well which makes people think they should get one .
    There is a massive difference in out of stock due to massive unexpected sells and out of stock due to lack of making the item.

The Ps4 went out of stock for a month because Sony did not expect the system to well as well as it did. They even openly admitted to that.

- - - Updated - - -

it's called the definitive addition so I doubt nothing
    To be honest who care's about Rayman at this point.

It was originally a Wii-U exclusive that did piss poor and had to get ported to Ps4 and XB1. Good chance Ubisoft is using it to test if its worth making games on the system.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    There is a massive difference in out of stock due to massive unexpected sells and out of stock due to lack of making the item.

The Ps4 went out of stock for a month because Sony did not expect the system to well as well as it did. They even openly admitted to that.
    i dont believe that for a second. sony was straight up smackin microsoft in the mouth at e3 and they had a huge number of preorders months before the ps4 even came out.

i dont believe that for a second. sony was straight up smackin microsoft in the mouth at e3 and they had a huge number of preorders months before the ps4 even came out.
    Doesn't matter what you believe, Unless you got something that proves Sony's statement back then wrong. Yes there was a huge number of Pre-Order's that only factors in.....You guessed it Pre-Orders. Not everyone Pre-Orders even more so Pre-Orders consoles.

Once again there is a massive difference in out of stock due to massive unexpected sells and out of stock due to lack of making the item. The Ps4 also was only out of stock for a month or two.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-16 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Doesn't matter what you believe, Unless you got something that proves Sony's statement back then wrong. Yes there was a huge number of Pre-Order's that only factors in.....You guessed it Pre-Orders. Not everyone Pre-Orders even more so Pre-Orders consoles.

Once again there is a massive difference in out of stock due to massive unexpected sells and out of stock due to lack of making the item. The Ps4 also was only out of stock for a month or two.
    massive pre orders means massive demand. which means one of two things, sony is lying, or sony is dumb.

do you not remember this moment?

sony might as well have smacked their dick on microsofts forehead that night

Sony shipped and sold a mil in NA on day 1.

2 weeks later they shipped and sold a mil day 1 in EU.

They had no asian launch and in just the 24 hour launch periods of the PS4 sold 2 mil.

Nintendo plans to ship 2 mil Switches in the entire month of march.

Comparing the 2 is nonsensical. The PS4 didn't have a controlled shortage, people where literally buying them faster then Sony could make them. It was selling faster then the Wii and PS2 combined ffs.

They had no asian launch and in just the 24 hour launch periods of the PS4 sold 2 mil.

Comparing the 2 is nonsensical. The PS4 didn't have a controlled shortage, people where literally buying them faster then Sony could make them. It was selling faster then the Wii and PS2 combined ffs.
    Who is to say the switch has a controlled shortage? If your numbers are right, the PS4 had a total of 9 months to prepare for the launch between the announcement in February 2013 and the release date in November 2013. Right now, Nintendo has just 5 months between the announcement back in October and the Launch in March, yet can manage to make 2 Million consoles while apparently, even with 4 extra months, Sony only managed the same amount. So right now, if either of them had a controlled shortage, it was Sony.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

He doesn't get it and is just looking to defend Nintendo at this point.

There is only two reason's why The Switch has a shortage and its ether one or both of those reasons.

1) Nintendo doing it just to keep hype rolling. People want the thing they can't have, Look at the NES Classic as proof.

Or

2) The Switch is being rushed and 2 mill is all they could do at this point.

Like I said it could be both reasons as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Who is to say the switch has a controlled shortage? If your numbers are right, the PS4 had a total of 9 months to prepare for the launch between the announcement in February 2013 and the release date in November 2013. Right now, Nintendo has just 5 months between the announcement back in October and the Launch in March, yet can manage to make 2 Million consoles while apparently, even with 4 extra months, Sony only managed the same amount. So right now, if either of them had a controlled shortage, it was Sony.
    None of this makes any sense and to be quite honest who the fuck care's what Sony did.

This is clearly a controlled stortage and Nintendo has been doing it for years.... here ill make a list for you.

1) The Wii-U
    2) Amiibo's
    3) Limited Edition 3DS's (Ya remember when there was only 3 at each gamestop of the majora's mask version)

and now they are doing it with The Switch. Its common as fuck for Nintendo to limit stock to keep people wanting. If 2 million (World Wide) is all Nintendo could put out, Since they announced it in Oct ( 5 months ago) then there is something wrong. Ether they intended it to be that way or its rushed.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-16 at 01:40 AM.

1) Nintendo doing it just to keep hype rolling. People want the thing they can't have, Look at the NES Classic as proof.
    NES classic? Look at amiibos

not until recently that they actually make them in stock now were they hot cakes. Now that they actually have stock nobody wants them. Nintendo created artificial demand for them and they are doing it for everything else they can.

NES classic? Look at amiibos

not until recently that they actually make them in stock now were they hot cakes. Now that they actually have stock nobody wants them. Nintendo created artificial demand for them and they are doing it for everything else they can.
    Ya that was my point, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

and what is wrong with artificial demand of a console?

and what is wrong with artificial demand of a console?
    It can hurt them more then help them....

Once again look at the Wii-U and look at how many people no longer give any fuck's about amiibo's. I'm not saying make a system for each person in the world, but 2 million world wide is a fucken joke.