Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Laughter/Comedy: Donald Trump Press Conference Cold Open - SNL

I couldn't stop laughing once Alec Baldwin sketch focused on the Trump's russian pee scandal.

Yeah, that's pretty good.

Some of the jokes are pretty good, its too bad that they are giving the impression that the golden shower thing was real and that 'Russia hacked the election' which is absurdly misleading.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Some of the jokes are pretty good, its too bad that they are giving the impression that the golden shower thing was real and that 'Russia hacked the election' which is absurdly misleading.
    Yes, how terrible that comedy doesn't stick to your factual requirementse.

I cringed a little when the were saying "Russia hacked the election". Uhh fake news/SNL??
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

You guys a really bitter, good thing you can always cheer yourselves up by mocking others.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You guys a really bitter, good thing you can always cheer yourselves up by mocking others.
    Yeah, satire is pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yes, how terrible that comedy doesn't stick to your factual requirementse.
    Well, the whole Russian thing wasn't very funny since its a joke that has been told over and over. They could have mocked the fact that the media pushed the golden show story, which was hilarious IRL.

What would have been an even better skit?

They should have gone full Godwins law and had the press freaking out that Trump was going to put minorities and LGBT people in concentration camps, then essentially do a string of holocaust jokes where Trump slowly turns into the caricature of 'literally Hitler' that the extreme left applied to him. It would have been a good opportunity to mock everybody.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I cringed a little when the were saying "Russia hacked the election". Uhh fake news/SNL??
    Damn, better strike Saturday Night Live from my list of trusted news outlets...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Sure, just excuse it and wave it away when the liberal media is promoting fake news and a liberal agenda. If we can't trust SNL for the news, who can we trust?!?
    The Daily Show obviously...duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Well, the whole Russian thing wasn't very funny since its a joke that has been told over and over. They could have mocked the fact that the media pushed the golden show story, which was hilarious IRL.

What would have been an even better skit?

They should have gone full Godwins law and had the press freaking out that Trump was going to put minorities and LGBT people in concentration camps, then essentially do a string of holocaust jokes where Trump slowly turns into the caricature of 'literally Hitler' that the extreme left applied to him. It would have been a good opportunity to mock everybody.
    I hope you have stable employment.

It's just yellow journalism...
    I mean Trump will likely piss on his own intel agenicies to the point that they will be lot more leaks.

I suppose it..."depends.." on the iinfo..

#PEEOTUS

Pee or get off the potus, because Trump wants to make America "number 1."

Sorry, I'm trying to hold it in but I can't

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Damn, better strike Saturday Night Live from my list of trusted news outlets...
    I heard SNL is now below CNN
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's just a joke. Don't be so offended.
    Offended? Who is offended, im seriously happy that you found a means to cheer yourselves up. Though i think trump should send invites to the left for his next pee party so you folks don't have to beg and whine with questions of what went on. You know help bridge the divide and let folks come together.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Really looking forward to 4 years of just brutal mocking. Half of that joy comes entirely from knowing that Trump just can't fucking handle it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Really looking forward to 4 years of just brutal mocking. Half of that joy comes entirely from knowing that Trump just can't fucking handle it.
    But we need to come together as Americans and support our new President because that's who the people wanted!

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 someone calls Alec Baldwin and SNL has-beens for insulting their daddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it's blocked in Canada.

At least we could see the real deal.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Good thing we still have people with a sense of humor though. We can't all be dry as shit conservative religious morons.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Good thing we still have people with a sense of humor though. We can't all be dry as shit conservative religious morons.
    Nope, but you sure can act like them when you don't get your way.